I think I had sex with a demon

I think I had sex with a demon.

So, I'm gay and this super hot guy came to me and we literally had the most savage sex I've ever had, for sure the best of my life.
He knew all my fetishes, he looked like the guy of my dreams, and the circunstances surrounding the event and how we met were pretty odd. He didn't look " real " at all.

In the moment I swallowed his cum, I felt some kind of supernatural energy inside me and a huge sense of gratefulness. Today I feel more powerful, happy, and things are becoming better in my life. I think drinking his semen was some kind of pact.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-save-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats aids dude im sorry

Yeah, straight up dude, all that energy is the probably the beginning stages of HIV. Your body is trying to fight off the infection right now, which is why you got the burst in energy. Get to a hospital before it becomes a fever. God bless, I hope it isn't too late.

this isn't political, just faggy as shit. kys

Eww

I don't care, desu, I wanna die young anyways.
Anything to please and serve the king of darkness.

Lmao

In b4 404

Stay away from swimming pools from now on user.

you did have sex with a demon, you were chosen to give birth to the anti-christ.

All gay sex is Satanic user.

I would kill a million Jews to suck on those titties and spank that ass. I mean GOD DAMN.

Baby's coming out the urethra.

Better start stretching.

/x/ mods must be asleep

batteries
>qqqq I'm feeling lucky

Why are gays so obsessed with sex, worshiping penises, etc...

Why aren't there many nuclear family type gay couples?

>how_brazil_got_aids.png

That's the devil, boy.

You need to find Jesus.

OP got AIDS confirmed

sage fag

Because homosexuality is chaos magic.
We have a spirit of revolt and contravention against the order, nature, the" true path".

Homosexualism is a luciferian ritual against the kingdom of God and I guess that's why I'm into it. It means freedom.

There it was, the most fucking retarded thing I've read all day.

Damn man. I just really like dicks.

>Why aren't there many nuclear family type gay couples?

I was surprised to find they actually are out there when I began seeing who was around me.

But there are also plenty of "degenerate" types to wash it out unfortunately.

Was it a feminine penis?

Your sexual desires are effects of something much deeper.
The more feminine the gay is, the less harmful it is.
Take care of the masculine ones, because it's almost always dark magic.

Get the fuck off my.board faggot this is pol. Not x or b or whatever the fuck you think it is. You're not welcome you degenerate faggot

THIS IS POL.what the actual fuck is this chaos magic faggotry. I am so mad. Fuck

But I'm a masculine gay guy. And so is my husband. When do we start summoning Satan?

If you think sex with men is somehow unnatural your about retarded as dipshit having a wet dream and thinking it was the reason his life got better.

This is why homosexuals need to get gassed.

How do I find a Sup Forums husbando?

Yes, I'm a degenerate, because I'm free to be a degenerate and I choose to be a degenerate and there's nothing you can do about it.

In God's plan, sex exists for a reason and gay sex is the ultimate negation of that plan.

We fuck trees to get sexual relief, I fail to see how a male ass is any less. We fuck, it's that simple.

>We fuck trees to get sexual relief
NO WE DON'T YOU PILLOW BITER

Kys

What's this got to do with anything?

>So, I'm gay
Stopped reading there

>fucking trees
>not fucking a leaf
>a fucking leaf

But are you really gay?
Having gay sex and being gay is not exactly the same thing.
Are you even attracted to the same sex?

It's inherently egoistic, nihilistic and hedonistic, if you do this on purposi, this is luciferianism.

I met my husband on a hookup thread on 7chan /men/ back in the days, before we had /hm/. I'm not really a Sup Forumsack though, I just come here occasionally to have a good laugh.

It was AIDS. Congrats.

vice.com/en_ca/article/ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-save-it

Yes, we do.

so rammed his penis really hard in your arsehole and now its bleeding and raw and you loved it?

how the fuck can you think this is normal? how can anyone think this is not a mental illness

Why the hell you want to be normal?
Are you cattle?

If you think something akin to breathing and eating is so important that Satan comes into it, you have more issues than OP.

I thought you where born that way oh well enjoy the slow painful aids death before burning in hell for eternity

>leaf defending faggotry
Checks out

Twist.
is OP

No, you're just a rainbow faggot

You should try sleeping on your side, instead of flat on your back. This will lower your risk of lucid dreaming.

I ain't defending shit. We as humans fuck animals for fuck sake, I'm saying its fucking irrelevant and I'm tired of these faggots thinking just cause their fucking their somehow important.

I wish I was normal heterochromia sucks I'm singled out even amongst other white people

normal = heterosexual