Good Morning

If you are a white man, what's keeping you down?

There's no reason for this, you must remember we're at the top of the food chain no matter.

Even here, in South Africa, where they're trying to kill us off - we're still on top and with our taxes, we're carrying the majority of the country still while being less than 9% of the population.

We are always capable of, and will always, make a plan.

Be grateful for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0
youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE
thehistorychannel.wordpress.com/2017/03/01/american-girl-rachel-corrie-murdered-by-israel-with-a-bulldozer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Emotionally maladjusted misfit - likely why I am here in this God forsaken place.

not having an ebony waifu

sauce???

You should probably move somewhere better.

Interesting how you can express such an alien world view and I can understand it. Their is no hope in my perception of the world and yet we can make sense to one another on the basis of a shared language despite living separate realities.

irene nell

I'm an Italian manlet, I'm not sure I'm even white.
I'm studying the course to lead me to my dream job but skill wise I suck and rank my self lowest of the cohort.
And no matter how hard I try to motivate myself to improve, I always get distracted and procrastinate.

>mudding your genetic lineage forever
Epic

what's your plan when the fucking EFF win and double down on the white genocide? The kaffirs already took away the commandos

What's the situation of black People of SA ? Are they in favor of an open border policy that could allow people from neighboring countries to come in ?

being down is british culture

no, u re fucking pathetic u let take ur country away from u by some niggers and u let those monkeys kill white farmers and their families. take a gun and take it back already

The local niggers hate foreigners, especially black ones. We had many cases (which was a massive thing at the time) of horrific violence and attacks on the foreigners - burning them alive, stabbing them in broad daylight infront of everyone. The saddest part about that is that these foreigners are actually hard-working and contribute a lot more than the local niggers. They're also generally more educated than the local niggers and, statistically, commit less crimes than the local niggers. It was actually sad to witness. I value the life of any animal over that of a local nigger.

The local niggers are definitely not in favour of open border policies as far as I know.

>sexually reproducing species
>purityfagging

>If you are a white man, what's keeping you down?
Other white men being retarded.

What's with the pep talk, you practicing to be a motivational speaker or something? You our dad or something mate.

Chill out gypo

the computer and internet jew has me addicted to be an unproductive piece of shit

I'm a lazy fuck and no women want me.

social media propaganda is a very strong thing user

>what's keeping you down?
i fell for the jewish mind control as a teenager and am still picking up the pieces of my shattered life

You seem to miss the bigger picture. I agree whites may be able to survive the black menace if we can group up and shed the consumer identity. Doesnt change the fact society got warped by subversion and is starting to tear loose at the seams. We are on the verge of doom. We are all fucked. But keep fighting the good fight user. Ignorance is bliss.

Why in God's name are you still in Mandelastan?

Mandelastan is Mugabestan minus 15 years.

Why do you live in Africa retard?

Having all our nations occupied by a Jew World Order Terrorist State like Israel that did 9/11/2001 and the USS Liberty Holocausts, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0

youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE

thehistorychannel.wordpress.com/2017/03/01/american-girl-rachel-corrie-murdered-by-israel-with-a-bulldozer/

Parato's distribution at it's finest

I can't decide did I want an optic for my SCAR or not.