Macron will win

Macron will win.

Eat a dick, vodkanigger

I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL WIN!

No shit.

Everyone who doesn't believe so is not living in reality.

LePen will win and you'll be back to saying the wall wont be built.

Say it with me

Monsieur le president

Yfw Le Pen wins

Trump has NO CHANCE IN HELL!

There is no possible way she wins. You don't understand the French system.

It's a direct election, Macron is polling 12 points ahead, the polling agencies predicted the first round, with 11 candidates, to about 0.5 point.

There is no way she wins, it's a done deal.

Screencap this and check back in 24 hours.

so much faggots in this thread

Haha, nice try kid. But It's obvious that Le Pen will win.

Not with those digits you pleb.

Go Marine le Pen!

It's a different system altogether. There is no electoral college, no swing state, nothing like that.

1 voter = 1 vote for the candidate. 2 days before Macron is polling something like 62 to 48. You're completely delusional if you think it will swing 12 points in 2 days.

It has nothing to do with being pro Le Pen or anti Le Pen, it's just about living in reality.

>anyone who thinks Brexit will pass is an idiot
>anyone who thinks for even a SECOND that Trump can come even CLOSE to winning is fucking retarded
>Le Pen can't possibly win everyone who doesn't believe so is not living in reality
you guys tired of being wrong yet?

Je suis français trou du cul. Ne vient pas m'apprendre comment fonctionne mon systeme électoral.

of course he will lol, french aint muricans

Why are french toons so lewd?

He won't.
Fuck you, faggot

>tfw rural and suburban retards are too dumb to understand the French electoral system

And what about Netherlands and Austria elections? You underestimate how cucked the French and other Europeans are. Anglos and Americans are different.

Macron wins, Trump killed by 2018

Have you followed French elections for the past 20 years? I have. I took part in the election involving Marine's dad 15 years ago.

I'm tired of seeing Americans who can't tell Paris from London think they understand how the French political system works.

Polling agencies have never been wrong by more than 2 points. There is just no way she gets elected. Le Pen failed in the debate. Have you watched it? No because you don't speak a single word of French.

I hate Macron, but that doesn't change the reality of things.

>Everyone who doesn't believe so is not living in reality.
Why would you live in someone else's reality when you can change its course?

Lepen will win cunts

NO
MACRON IS LE SHILL PROVEN
REEEEEE

We're talking about people who don't own a passport and never left Kentucky.

But but muh KEK wills it XD meme magic XD

I have seen the pathetic attempts by Americans to "meme" the French election, with poorly translated sentences using memes that no one knows about.

They were almost universally derided, including by pro Le Pen people.

Their autism shows. French are not ameritards.
Le Pen's populism with no substance just won't cut it.

Beep beep motherfucker, enjoy your stinky timeline.
I'm changing my own direction. Toodles!

>still falling for the polling jew after brexit and trump

France is a bigger place people and economy wise
big muslim backlash there and they've proven that they have the ability to uncuck themselves
if the UK can do it then France can
little sniveling countries like the Netherlands and Austria are not a surprise at all...

France however is getting huge media attention and this election is, over there, considered as big as Trump's election.
I won't be that surprised if Le Pen loses but she has a lot going for her.
If any country is gonna vote for an anti-Muslim president and anti-EU it's France
but hey if they don't the EU's staying and Europe is screwed
no big deal

I want to miraculous this ladybug

Macron wants to do what Hollande/Flanby did but "times ten". He gets voted in, loses popularity and in 5 years. Watch the elections, right wing power will rise and save Marianne from the ashes of Europe

OP is lying. Russia is hacking the election in Macron's favor

Go back to Mainland you retard.
That's now how the french work. The FN has been saying that for decades.

I really hope you cross paths with an emu.

>american mongrel pretending he knows europe

Got $100 dollary doos on le Pen

PRAISE HIM

>4446622

I hope he wins, France as it is it's just an hotbed of degeneracy, let the muslims in, who cares?

Because they are free. Le Pen would take away your great French Cartoons.

Is that what you want?

no he won't, EU having screwed over Nyaa can not go unpinished, le pen will win and get that union BTFO into oblivion, PRAISE KEK

Europe is fucking stupid!

i want to fug the bussy of that frenchfag.

Probably but that's no reason to give up before the match is over.

No.

No amount of media spin will save him, he's been exposed as a tax cheat and someone who has no intent to protect France. Marine has the people following her more and more with the purrfect timing of the leaks.

I hope France votes Macron and becomes 100% Islamic.

Enjoy sharia!

What is this Chinese cartoon called?

Miraculous Ladybug. It's a 3d french toon, and even though it's corny as hell (typical kid's toon) it has its moments.

Leaks will come out showing Macron fiddled with little boys 12 years ago.

Impossible, he's not the mayor of Seattle

So sexist.

>Russian hackers on standby.