I work at a correctional facility as a case worker

>I work at a correctional facility as a case worker
>have "my own" desk but it's shared with a shitskin Muslim as we alternate shifts
>regularly check the internet history on the computer to see what he's up to
>see him veiwing Islamic propaganda websites
>a week later
>have to come in for a staff meeting while he is working
>go on the computer and google search how-to guides for pipe bombs and other explosives while he was out for lunch
>take pictures of the internet history along with his previous Islamic propaganda websites
>report it to the RCMP

2 days later I show up for work and see him being carried out by the police, he was chimping out and got tazered then thrown into the back of police cruiser

Did I do good?

wtf I love Canada now?
BTW I reported you to Trudeau

Good job man. You could have actually saved some lives with that one.

you saved lives

I really hope you did that, but you're in Canada. I don't see them doing that to a mudslime.

Islamaphobic thing you did OP, looks like somebody needs some sensitivity training

They weren't being friendly with him, he was getting arrested as a suspected terrorist.

Watching him get tazed created mixed emotions but I laughed silently the entire day while my co workers were in shock about the whole ordeal.

Probably fake but if not good for you, OP.

You know the rules of the internet. Pics or it didn't happen.

You did excellent OP

Define 'Islamic Propaganda Websites'
He's on the ISIS Twitter feed and website? You're doing God's work. He's getting his news from AlJazeera? You are an asshole.

Here

Which "Islamic propaganda websites" was he viewing

topleaf bantz

gods work user

Good fucking job man, having the balls to do that makes you a hero. Some minority cunt viewing propaganda like that AT WORK OF ALL PLACES shows how dangerous the brainwashing is in our media.

>Jihadology
Fucking kek.

>Canada

None of that shit happened. If anything, it was a straight white male being arrested.

does anyone have that picture of the obese white mom with the niglet baby?

May your next infinity Tim's cups be winners

God's work, user

shad i lay

based leaf

BUT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

good work user

You identifed yourself as a worker
And islamic cowirker
Work for the state
State is in canada
Snapshot this thread

You are either the islamic dude providing reasonable doubt
Or you are a shitheel.
That has given away too much information for people not to catch you.

Hope you dont get abducted or anything.

Eh, don't project so hard it makes you look stupid.

good job if true, op.

if LARP, srsly, get a girlfriend if you need attention.

You're pretty stupid, eh?

Did you think about confronting him after you already had the photo evidence? Falsifying evidence by adding in the pipe bomb thing to incriminate him is a little questionable. Not that I don't support it, cops used to plant coke on people to arrest them, but you see how this slippery slope is dangerous right? He could have search racial genocide and nazi propaganda made by Jews on YOUR computer and called the tolerance police.

you will be spared on the day of the rake

yes you did my son, yes you did

Nah you dun goofed cause if this really happened you would be 100% identifiable from what you wrote. But you didn't do shit did you.

>Not using different user accounts.

TOP pleb

fuck off

I'll second that

>not realizing most of this shit is old and too late to do anything
ALSO YOU ARE LITERALLY DEFENDING A JIHADIST

TOP KEK

That's quite the power fantasy you've got there.

It's still likely a hoax but if this is real, they've got more than to identify you. Sent an anonymous tip to RCMP because there's reasonable suspicion you just might have ruined someone's career. Then again it's still a power fantasy, but RCMP might want to have a word about you visiting sites related to making explosives and jihad propaganda. Fucking leaf.

You did nothing wrong.

that's your computer fag

LMFAO

If true, good fukin work!!

Hehehhehehehhehhehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheheheheheheheeheheehhhehehehehehehehehehehehe

I-is, this board entirely Muslims now?

>civics

pathetic.

>supporting the actual jihadist

Yeah dude hes looking at radical Islam propaganda on a shared work computer lmao sage this shitty fucking larp thread

Why would you ask that?

This never happened