Why are liberals always thinking psychotic thoughts and projecting it on everyone else...

Why are liberals always thinking psychotic thoughts and projecting it on everyone else? And isn't singling out America as only having a problem and not anywhere else, isn't that xenophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABquRkyFVLY
youtube.com/watch?v=bfRbUf2mAo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-_AADQ-Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=pvX7hjttgU0
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/12/met-police-warns-of-sharp-rise-in-london-gun-and-knife-crime-budget-cuts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberals, statists, like to justify their interventionism based on extremely unlikely whatif scenarios.

Can we post videos with people trying to steal guns from holsters and getting royally BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABquRkyFVLY

>I could've disarmed [...]

We all would have loved to seen you try.

>*teleports behind u*
>*steals ur holstered gun*
>*goes on a shooting rampage
>"pfft, should've outlawed guns, kid"

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

Is that bloke a cop?

He must not have been partially weapons trained...

What thread is being slid you fucking retard?

she would rather not have armed cops and security, so she can be raped and smacked around like women should be

KILL YOURSELF YOU SCUMFAGGOT

What the hell is partially weapons trained and how can a Brit get trained in such a manner when they need to have a license just to legally possess a spork? Ex-military?

curly fries >> plain fries > hash browns > steak fries> garbage> waffle fries

Onion rings are better than all of them my man.

>Side note for those who care: I could have disarmed this dude and fired all rounds without much effort. And I'm only partially weapons trained -- there are plenty of people with better strength/skills wandering around.

What a badass.

>female "cops"

That guy went easy on her ass, she did too, a male cop would probably shoot his ass

This. America is a gun slaughter lottery. Just hope you don't "win."

Other than that, nothing can be done. Slaughter today, slaughter tomorrow, slaughter forever. You know, Freedom.

Bong here. I really don't mind guns. That women is not representative of this fine isle.

>tfw live in literal no-guns country(12 guns per 10k people)
>tfw I try to explain people that more the more guns the better
>"WAAAAAH user BUT MERICA MUH SCHOOL SHOOTERS"

Seriously scumbags, outside of the fact that the only correlation between guns and any kind of crime you can make in the US is that the more guns per capita, the safer the place is, we have Czech Republic, which is like 1000 times closer to us culturally and ethnically(geographically too) than the US.
Czech Republic in many ways is much more free on gun rights than America(concealed carry is shall issue in whole country, no SBR and other bullshit, basically only full autos are out of the reach of average person there) and yet I haven't heard about single article complaining about them.

What the fuck is wrong with people around me? Do they get all their information from telejew or what?

kys faggots

As far as I remember she's from Seattle but lived in the UK for a while.

I think she's an American who was in England and misses being in a place where not even police have guns

That's either a level two or three holster, so there's no way the cunt could just reach over and pull it out.

Seeing as that holster has at least 2, if not 3 levels of retention, I highly doubt she could have disarmed the guy. But I don't expect a retarded liberal to understand that.

Ah, chicago, the most gun control in the country, incidentally the most gun violence in the country.

That brave psychotic woman is 100% right.

America, you have a problem.

yes and mostly they forget lager population=larger amount of crazies/criminals/stupids add that to niggers and spics and you get a comparably high amount of gun related deaths/injuries in the US as compared to ~20-80 million mostly white euro nations that banned guns however every gun death recorded in a year in the US is a tiny fraction of over all deaths here so it really is a non-issued hyped up to get single issue voters to the booths
tl;dr gun deaths are over hyped and way to small in number to be significant

I wish she would have attempted to take it

That's all well and good until the men in robes and AKMs shit up the place and the cops can't do fuck all about it until their special units arrive in. She seems to be from a liberal and progressive state so I don't understand where the partially weapons trained - title comes from

A minority problem, yes

This illustrates a microcosm of something much greater.
People who aren't Americans by birth & blood don't hold our values. They come over here and directly insult and erode our social-cohesion/world-view.

If nothing else incidents like this should remind everyone that tourists can come here and gawk, piss/moan all they want about our country but go the fuck home.
We don't want you.
We don't need you.
We don't care about your opinions on how you think we should live/run our lives or our country (like yours) that we've sweat and bled on for hundreds of years trying to achieve something most foreigners can't even conceptualize.

Come. Spend money. Drink our over-priced coffee. Take generic faceberg/Instathot pictures to show people who give a shit about you. But most importantly: Leave.

>Why are liberals always thinking psychotic thoughts and projecting it on everyone else?

Because Liberalism is a product of severe, untreated mental illness. The end.

literally no issue with that if that's how it really is, played yourself

>What has got to be a police officer coming in for a coffee before his shit/during a pit stop
>"Ugh! Seriously America? You have a problem."
Oh wait I forgot the brits have a completely neutered law enforcement, most of them have probably never seen a peacekeeper in real life either.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfRbUf2mAo0

Does anyone know where these samples come from?

Yeah, a policeman or some type of security.

You're a violent race no wonder you feel this way nazi

>Could've disarmed
>literally a fucking buckle on the holster
>This is to
>You know
>prevent you from doing that

Englandfags should just kill themselves. Oh wait, nevermind, they can't, they don't have guns. Call the council and ask for a rope, fag.

Sorry to all the based Britons.

true

Arent these memes be ironic and not plain truth?

no, they not be ironic, they be plain truth ese

GET 'EM THE HELL OUTTA HERE PLEASE

Seriously though, these memes are ironically ironic. Meaning that it's meant to be an ironic representation of a liberal ironically making fun of something that we actually believe.

You niggers have to edit out Trudeau because he triggers this board of cucks

>like fucking pottery!

#Dontlootwontshoot

The economy grows?

smart

not to attach the date

how old is this one? 2 years?

i get triggered every time I see this shit. liberals are fucking delusional, id like to see that tranny trying to disarm that police officer's pistol from what looks like a safariland level 3 holster.

profound insecurity

She should've tried to take the gun, and get elbowed in the face as a result

>steak fries below hash browns
If you said that to my face I'd shoot you.

I was always wonder why is gun always placed on side and never in front or slightly in front it seems much more safer place

>author name
>filipovic
the balkanoids have infiltrated CNN

Its probably easier to pull it out in the 1st pic

>safety holster
>disarmed from behind
Kek, i wish she would have tried.

Please tell me this is fake

This is a bad chart, steps 1 and 4 are the same but there's a little pointy character making a snide comment for no particular reason.

i'm so fucking glad feminism is only at 8% in this country thank fuck they got shipped off to america

God bless America

NYPD plainclothes, most likely. And that's a level III retention holster. pretty much impossible to draw from unless you're wearing it. so while she was jerking the gun trying to get it out, Officer Friendly would have been feeding her his elbow and putting her on the ground for assaulting an officer. It would have been a very bad day for her.

1.2% of all annual deaths are gun related. Take out suicide and it drops to .4%. actual homicide (the rest are ruled justified by the courts) numbers by firearms are .25%. A quarter of a percent, which is about 8000 annually in a nation of 320 million with 2.5 million deaths annually. A quarter of a percentage point. Yes, we are "awash with blood' alright.

>being able to pull a gun on the wrong angle

top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-_AADQ-Uo

>Why are liberals always thinking psychotic thoughts and projecting it on everyone else?

I kind of have to agree with them on this one.

These same kind of people are ok with abortion though

It's pretty common for people who think themselves in the right to brag about it in front of others. For anyone else when you see something slightly annoying and think 'yeah I could take that guy' it's a passing moment and you realize it was sort of silly a bit later. Here she's basically acting tough to a crowd. She would never act on it but she feels vindicated by the people she's bragging to. Hopefully she'll look back on it and realize how stupid she sounded.

no

The Germans are an inherently violent people. Even their language is violent. Do you know what the most frequently used word, "the", is called in German?
"Die".
Just let that sink in.

Lol, idiot BTFO by retention holster.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvX7hjttgU0

bonus point for being a nigger
bonus point for being from my country

Sweet potato fries > all normal cuck fries.

Faggot.

>isn't that xenophobic?
No, it's OIKOPHOBIC: hating / fearing irrationally your own kind, tribe, nation, race, or ingroup.
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE

Kek the cop waving his gun around like a maniac, and then stupid fucking niggers being niggers of course get inevitably BTFO....
With so much stupidity in one place, how does Brazil even function?

Also, moar.

Oops. Meant for

Libtard clearly doesn't read the news

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/12/met-police-warns-of-sharp-rise-in-london-gun-and-knife-crime-budget-cuts

Why do women have such a problem with guns?

You cunts sit down differently in germany or some shit?

They're dumb and think guns just "go off" on their own

Never been to Chic Fil A have you?

kek

Fucking this.

The look on this cross-dresser's face - just before it was slammed into the greasy tile floor - as he learned exactly how badly he'd overestimated his dexterity intellect traits would have been absolutely priceless. After his release from hospital, the follow-up tweets regarding how he possibly wasn't actually as funny as he thought he was, would have been comedy gold.

Now, I'm a little disappointed ...

>Women don't understand the usage and operation of dangerous tools inherently, or at least don't know that machinery properly maintained won't explode around killing people randomly.
Kek

then you surely also agree that lying about being on the pill is the very same assault

I have truly begun to believe that this is indeed a fight against the mentally fucking ill, and few recognize it.

STOP TAKING LEFTISTS SERIOUSLY AND SHOOT THEM WITH THORAZINE!

not that guy, but yeah
if part of the understood conditions of a round a romp is broken on either side it's fucked

assault probably isn't the right word for either really, but just saying "hey you lied to me" doesn't really match the severity of the situation either

Combat draw

Its funny how potraying bad guys is the one place that doesnt need more diversity!

Check out every security company commercial. Literally never shows niggers, which is the reason ppl buy these systems. And here's the thing-everybody knows it and we all tacitly agree that it's what the company means when they're showing white guys breaking into homes.

>she

you peasant-tier faggot, what makes your opinion worth shit?

yeh who disagrees with this?
this isn't a lefty vs righty thing...
this is just creeps no?

Nice. What happened next? The guys were shouting "vamos pegar". I hope the cop wasted a few more monkeys.