NEW ZEALAND

What goes on here? Is this the safest first-world country if a nuclear war breaks out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75AChRlm1Uc?t=55
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes south island is your best bet for survival after the global collapse. It's where all the billionaires plan to flee

Unlikely to be a target, far enough away to avoid nuclear fallout, low population with large amount of arable land for farming, large fresh water deposits, no niggers, etc. Everything needed to wait out a global war.

>lotr movies
>kiwis
>kiwis
>rugby
>missalice
>that 'how bizarre' song
>path of exile
>sheep shagging

Fuck off, we're full enough already.

We're not raising the quota, and burgers aren't an acception

youtu.be/75AChRlm1Uc?t=55

We are full bitch. HAHAHA DIE FAGS!

Rot in hell foreigners ahaha.

>Is this the safest first-world country if a nuclear war breaks out?

Safest for us, yes. Shame we're so gosh darn full already.

I have had a few rich clients recently who are leaving London and moving to NZ.
They clearly know something

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

lol yes very safe since you've already been ousted as the ones harborimg the rich. Guess who's gonna get nuked when people overthrow the bankerfuckheads and their fwiends? Your sorry asses. More kek plz!

Yeah, that London's a dump

miss this shit, skiddin my shitbox 20et ceffy up the whangiz

c-can I go?
I'll bring cheese and wine

bring ya girls and you have a deal

>safe
lol

>worlds largest concentration of jew bankers...nothing to worry about...yet.

Might settle down there

bugger off froggy

I'm one step ahead of you bloke. Moved to NZ couple years back, thought I'd miss Australia by now. Surprised to find not the case. In the few years since i left home Australia has gone downhill so fast its a fucking shock. Completely blue pilled, the shw lobby has a massive voice in victoria now, also more muzzie infested and run by useless italian tier governments. Also when did melbourne suddenly become khartoum2.0? My heart fucking weeps. So probably gonna end up living in eNZed for good.

Fuck off we full

I would love to live there, looks like Canada but even more remote and less shit skins.

Alaska is the safest first-world country if a nuclear war breaks out

What's the chink situation over there?

Too bad, you aren't welcome.

look at the top 10 auckland last names m8

looks like a refuge for the golden horde to me

Holy shit I'm in tears, that's fucking gold

>Safe

Our country is sitting on a supervolcano the size of yellow stone, with major fault lines going through 2/3 of the country retard

Pretty bad. But at least they have outnumbered the maoris. And a bonus is I've only seen about four hijabs all year

>country

Generally, NZ is 1-2 hours flying away from Jews infested island called Australia.

There is a possibility that you will be raped almost every day by Aussies.

There is a chance that you will be bullied by Aussies.

There is a chance that Aussies will turn you into a toy, regardless of the age of yours. Even if you are 1 month old they will toy with you.

So if you are prepared for that, please head to NZ.

Unless you wanna be raped and have your butt crack widely opened? then live in Australia!

You will love it! the Aussie small tender squishy white pinky dick of their men, inside your butt, daily each night, while asleep.

Lmfao but sad.

He said in case of nuclear fall out ya big dummy.

LOL

>billionares and all the worlds elite move to NZ before world collapse
>earthquake and volcano erupts
>richard branson and countless other assholes perish into oblivion, disintegrated and never to be remembered.

When Taupo erupts it could literally kill 90% of the country. Imagine putting your entire country in the immediate fallout zone of yellow stone: That's NZ.

We wait for all the kikes to come here and then we throw the fucking ring right in, triggering mt doom.

FUCK OFF THEY'RE FULL

spent 7 months in chch

beautiful country, fine women

>fine women
gr8 joke m8

Earthquakes.

Havent seen this said yet: full.

Fuckin' oath mate

nz will be nuked for shits and giggles even if not involved in the conflict.

Wairarapa > rest of NZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Auckland

You had me at no nigs

Anglos IN
Foreigners OUT

Hasnt it been fagged by wellington

Nothing happens, don't come here

This

The city cucks colonised Greytown and when the fair is on Martinborough is cuckhaven, everywhere else is fine

Invite Ellen over here to do the Nae Nae

is featherston still a shithole

delet this, muh ancestor founded the glorious metropolis that is featherston
Tbh all the wairarapa exept the cuck colony is poor and shit, least we white tho

If I find that pro-open borders elites are moving here because shit is going to hit the fan...

Good was worried they had gotten to masterton. Doesnt james cameron own large amounts of land though? Theres more faggy touristy things and wineries then there used to be id imagine.

This is an 18+ board

>fine women
NZ women are the worst white women by far

>One shot at life
>Not born in New Zealand

Im sure i could just squeeze in, you wont even notice me

James Cameron owns some land south of feathy but idk if he has even been there. Cucks are active AF and there's loads of vineries and tourist shit in Gaytown/Martinborough, they never go anywhere else tho not even the beaches

You can crash in Greymouth

>you wont even notice me
YEAH WE WILL U BLOODY FUCKING WINGING POOFTA POMMY
>James Cameron owns some land south of feathy but idk if he has even been there.
i saw him at the Governor General swearing in cermony

French women?
Damn, no taste whatsoever

>i saw him at the Governor General swearing in cermony
Is he a citizen now?

Yeah I heard a few ppl crashed in Greymouth a while ago

If I can swim all the way there am I allowed?

Anything would be a step up, m8
kek

What were you doing there?

no idea but was sitting there next to peter

Carterton pozzed?

i was visiting wellywood and did not even know it was on but i stayed and watched a bit of it

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL CUNTS

especially you fucking bongs, fuck off

If you can do decent fish and chips you are welcome otherwise fuck off.
(picture not related)

Nah but once they've finished in Gaytown and marty they'll probably colonise their next, it's the least worst of the other wairarapa towns

If you let me come, I'll bring Serbia's finest.
And I can assure you we got some really pretty girls here.

Looking at recent pictures of Christchurch on Google Maps and they STILL haven't rebuilt from the 2011 earthquake.

New Zealand clearly needs migrant workers to help them rebuild and prosper. Imagine all the kebab shops and Chinese takeaways you could fit in those empty plots of land.

We have a surprisingly decent amount of Aussies and Kiwis here in Texas. The two flights to Dallas and Houston (My city) have open the gates. Good people. I wouldn't mind looking into a trip down there for a while.

wheres the battered sausage
Serbs are not anglos m8 u need to bugger off

When i was a kid noone rated these places blows my mind that what used to be in the middle of nowhere is now desirable. Too many people in nz.

Remember to vote.

If there's widespread tectonic activity NZ is going to unzip.

I have citizenship and a passport for this shithole. Never been.

This, we should deport everyone whose family came to NZ after 1900

Well i'm fucked then...

Don't go. It fucking rains all the time, and Maoris are ugly. You have been warned.

Nothing goes on in New Zealand at all, which is one of its most charming characteristics.

But don't try and move there you cunts, it's fucking full.

only allowed from 1820 to 1920

Red pill me on earthquakes. Should I be worried? where is safe?

Thank you. All my life coz i got a weird name people question my heritage meanwhile everyone even the white ones are all new arrivals. Parent, grandparents from elsewhere.

>New Zealand
>FULL
Kiwis must be Kidding.

Full of Sheeps, Very Few People.

The city where I live (Rio de Janeiro) has more than twice of the population of Entire New Zealand.

Less than 5 million people live in New Zealand. (45 people per square mile)

12 millions live in Brazil's Rio de Janeiro City Alone (1760 people per square mile)

Australia might be full because most of Australia is a fucking Desert.

However most of New Zealand is Arable Crop Land !!!

New Zealand is EMPTY! fucking Empty.

kek newfag the first of my family came before the treaty of waitangi, latest in early 1860s

nowhere is safe for non anglos

I like the rain, though. I won't go simply because it's shit hard to get to.

Are we voting on something? I should vote seeing as I'm a citizen, etc. Even though, lol, I've never set foot in it once.

>he city where I live (Rio de Janeiro) has more than twice of the population of Entire New Zealand.
and you live a terrible life

REEEE NO FUCK OFF JUAN WE'RE FULL OK

>not going to picairn island

F U L L

Tell your compatriots to stop coming we dont want to be you.