Civil War 2

**PART 1** THE COORDINATED ASSAULT ON FREE SPEECH
As we are all aware, academia has long been the battleground for the hearts and minds of the American youth. As Yuri Bezmenov almost prophetically noted, a culture of a nation is much easier changed by shaping the younger generations to accept methods of thinking previously unacceptable to the older generations. Through this utilization of the fatherless, malnourished, drug-addled, revolution-fetishized masses of disenfranchised youths, the ever present Iniquities seek to permanently shift the paradigm of “freedom” and “security”.
All across our great nation, Marxist ideology has taken hold of our education system from top to bottom, indoctrinating our young from the moment they enter the system into the new collectivist religion. Most of these teachers have themselves never experienced real life, building independently for the good of a nation, and fell into powerful positions by effective playing of the beauracracy. Many in the Universities are tenured, and receive massive government grants with which to conduct their studies on “sociology” and “political theory”. Quite a few see themselves as messengers of the “Right Side of History”, and justify their affiliation with destructive NGO’s, terrorist cells, and dictators as such. These messengers work actively to destroy the fabric of our society, and recruit impressionable youth into becoming their foot-soldiers of the revolution. Through cult practices, they brainwash idealists into the pursuit of total systemic collapse.
But they are highly visible. By their required nature of plausible deniability, they expose themselves to tracing of their funds, their supply chains, and their affiliate groups across the country. They expose their hierarchy openly, as well as their meeting places and training grounds. Legally, their position would be indefensible, if not for their lawyers. But even a lawyer can be disappeared, or should I say disbarred…

**Part 2** THE DESTRUCTION OF RIGHT-WING MEDIA
The sustained campaign directed at the most visible advocates of Freedom-based thinking is a direct attack on President Donald J Trump’s most direct line to the attitudes and opinions of the people. With Sean Hannity set to leave Fox news of the cusp of O’Reilly and Bright’s departures, the transition of Fox into the nu-liberal mouthpiece (Under Rupert Murdoch’s sons) is now complete. In addition, the Google demonetization has dealt a massive blow to the morale of the alt-right, with everyone from Alex Jones to PewDiePie feeling the sting. Alex Jones in particular has suffered deeply for his attempts at uncovering Pizzagate: sued multiple times, shamed across the media, de-advertised in all senses, and don’t believe for a second his wife’s attempts at full custody were coincidental. This forward assault on Freddom-based personalities, in conjunction with the retroactive censoring of news article, television shows, and other media forms, and the rewriting of algorithms on all major websites, will soon force us into the “internet ghettos” warned of by Matt Drudge and many others
It is an established fact that right-wing voices dominate the talk-based circuits, while left-wing voices dominate the text-based circuits. Simply put, the right consistently has more entertaining personalities. At this moment, the right needs a reestablishment of alternative media, a fresh generation of young-blood idealists with nothing to lose, armed with the truth, their face, and their testicles; a new, tech-savvy wave of educated mouth-pieces willing to do the work necessary to be taken legitimately in the fast-fracturing news medium.

**PART 3** THE DEEP STATE ATTACK ON TRUMPISM
From the moment President Donald J Trump stepped into the Oval Office, the powers that be have worked tirelessly to cut off all the members of Trump’s inner circle, while deceiving him into placing enemies within his own mist by manipulating his love of the military, his family, and his country. But Trump is much smarter than they give him credit for. You need only look at his domestic action alone to see his continued fight against the DC Machine; from the immediate repeal of TPP, to his attempts at immigration halts, his steady dedication to the wall, his executive order on preaching from the pulpit, he is fighting as hard as possible within his lateral powers to accomplish his agenda. Some who appeared as enemies are fast becoming his greatest assets (Ted Cruz, Sean Spicer, Jeff Sessions) and those who seemed his greatest assets have become his most deadly burdens (Jared Kushner, H.R. McMaster, Nikki Haley). As such, Trump has worked aggressively to meet as many foreign heads of state as possible, to circumvent the subversion in his ranks, as he recognizes they will be his best allies.
You would do well to remember that the war did not end simply because we elected Donald Trump; in fact, the war is only beginning, and now more than ever your President needs you to stand by him. He needs you to do what he cannot, for fear of retaliation against his family and his Presidency. You must attack your local representatives with the same vigor with which you destroyed Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. Take a comprehensive look around your states; who are your Governors, your Senators, your Mayors, your Electors, etc. Find out which ones refuse to support President Donald J Trump, and why. Then start digging.

**PART 4** FOREIGN ACTORS IN OUR MIDST
Among those attempting to pull our country apart at the seams are large groups of compromised individuals, as well as corporations and political entities. It should be a well-known fact by now that Israel, Saudi Arabia, and China have a death grip on Hollywood, and everything that spans outward, including movie, music, video game, and television production. China and Russia also have massive holdings within the California technology market, in addition to the Saudi’s holding large swaths of Silicon Valley. In addition, these three countries are extremely active in funding agitator groups all across the country (to your chagrin, Israel is not, as the US is only useful to them as a directable military power.)
If you have been paying attention geopolitically, you know Russia has been buzzing their bombers around Alaska, while China has maintained a constant push outwards on the China Sea. But what you may not suspect is that the sporadic black-outs are in fact a testing of the water; in reality, Chinese state hackers have been flipping switches, so to speak, on a small-scale to test how the US will react diplomatically and militarily. And they are fast finding out that President Trump is not going to back down, with his deployment of military armor to weak infrastructure points all across the west coast, and his expressed desire to meet with both Rodrigo Duterte and Kim Jung Un. Recognize that the situation is infinitely tenser than anyone on this board is giving it credit for, but remember how destructive the power of information can be, when someone’s game relies entirely on subterfuge. Every one of these foreign entities must own real estate, file for business licenses, file taxes, and some may even receive federal grants. Certainly that federal money could be much more effectively directed, if a smart “community organizer” was so inclined.

**PART 5** REVOLUTIONARY TERRORISTS AND THE AMERICAN SPRING
All aforementioned groups are working in conjunction to ultimately bring about the Balkanization of the United States. Through the primary battleground of California, the powers that be will attempt to create a sustained civil war between the Constitutional Loyalists and the Marxist agitators. Meanwhile, foreign entities will use their already established clandestine operations and infrastructure to gain a foothold within the American territory, and the Deep State will use this to turn America into a permanent police state.
And why are the doing this? Because it has always been the plan. Since the dawn of thought in the first man, the desire to rule has been made manifest in every political structure every devised by humanity. The esoteric teaching of the star-gazing priests of old, passed down through the ages into the modern Mystery Schools, demands a one-world totalitarian regime united under a single currency and religion, ruled over by the godly race of the initiated. But as with all the plans of mice and men, it takes but a single drop of chaos to tear the plans asunder…
It is with this message I implore you all; CLAN UP. You must meet your fellow “initiates” in person, and devise how you will take your freedom back from the ground up. You must be willing to dedicate all your energy, all your mental faculties towards the fight for freedom, and while these aspects of the WAR I have illustrated may seem massive and insurmountable, their visibility is their weakness, and indeed I have already illustrated methods of attack.

Sup Forums has been de-politicized, you have been made to focus on distraction and destruction. YOU MUST REVOLT AGAINST THE MODERN WORLD.

To those in LA looking for a fight
Culver City Plaza
This Sunday (Today) 3-330 pm
Bench in front of the Lion. look for the MAGA hat
This is not the first meeting. You will not be alone.

A screencap, special thanks to user from an earlier thread.

Alright OP youre probably gonna need a bump while i read all that shit.

Seems good so far.

This right here, this so fucking hard.

I tried telling everyone that they were playing the old "divide and conquer" method among the right wing media. We need everyone we can get, not to be writing people off because they are a woman or quadroon or obnoxious.

Thanks for the bumps. Everyone seems to think the war was won once we memed Trump into the White House, so everyone is slacking off or using their energy on useless things.

Really informative post, OP. I wasnt quite ready to abandon Trump, the contrast between his foreign and domestic policy was very confusing to me, but this makes a lot of sense.

But when you say Mystery Schools, do you mean like Illuminati stuff,? I know all the microchip, GMO food stuff, but i dont really know much about the mystical stuff.

Beyond JQ of course.

Essentially, the practices and methods of the elite date back to before recorded time, to the Hyperborean Priests.

However, a very important piece has been lost, which is symbolized by the displaced capstone.

The knowledge is encoded in the primordial religions, which filtered into the Abrahamic traditions through paganism.

All major religions are corrupted, some at their very root of creation. This can be easily recognized by the fusing of traditions and Saturnalian symbolism.

What does Sup Forums think of Aryan banking?

godspeed m8

Forefathers bled to stop Marxism. It would be a shame to let their sacrifices be in vain.

wish I was on that coast user
>III%

>Hyperborean Priests
>mfw

Goddammit everything leads back to Antarctica....

So if the cubes are saturn, what does it mean?

the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants
THE TREE IS FUCKING THIRSTY

Good thread, OP. Bump.

Neck yourself and give it a good splash then, retard.

I assume this is the opposite of talmudic banking, so I'm all for it. And I like those digits.

May peace be with you, dear hats. And may God bless your swords with divine justice.

The world has not always been in the same position, however it has been in the same orbit. Saturn never leaves the night sky on our point of axis, and in esoteric texts in the "second star" "unmoving star" or "the black hole Sun".

Essentially, they knew about the storm of Saturn in ancient times, which holds many keys about the nature of gravity and space travel.

Be back in 20 minutes if the thread is still up.

if you can't relate to this then go to fucking china you anti American faggot

>Essentially, they knew about the storm of Saturn in ancient times, which holds many keys about the nature of gravity and space travel.
Do go on.

>black hole sun

Goddammit OP you are hurting my brain..

So does this connect to the space dragon by Virgo? IIRC the "eyes" are actually a double Saturn..

Where is Saturn now?

threads still up, info??

Whatever starts in your country will spill into mine.

Despite all the shitposting and bitching, our two countries are brothers to the end.

This is what you get when you support "based" Kurds.

Canada is like the uber liberal nigger tier family member that no one wants to admit to being related to.

bump

mother fucker, user
>>III%

>THE DEEP STATE ATTACK ON TRUMPISM
LOL, trump is a willing participant in this Deep State. There is no attack, for there is no need for an attack.

go back to your bullshit country
>roo nigger

you are doing Gods work, Sir

LEAVE CANADA ALONE!

Hopefully OP comes back, this is the first ive heard of saturn and gravity and space travel.

This is why I made the thread, though I hope to avoid as much as possible.

On Saturn, and on our planet, there are supposed "holes in the earth" at both poles that function as deep gravity wells through which you can "hopscotch" to other, larger gravity wells, to then propel yourself interstellarly. With this method, you are traveling interdimensionally, and laws such as light speed and time no longer matter.
Within our system the process is Earth to Saturn and outward, though Venus also has one as well.

That is the theory anyway, and in regards to the Dragon, obviously if things can go out, things can come back. Whether it be an anomaly or not, it certainly is worrying to me.

Anglosphere unite brother. God's children that we are.

Bump op waiting on that post.

Im not sure what to make of all that...

Suddenly a few songs seem kind of sinister now, like they knew something already...

But how does the portal work, can you go both ways, is it an entrance/exit deal?

Are you aware of the supposed "dragon skeleton" in Antarctica? Please tell me someone has that pic.

Sorry for the wait everyone.

As far as I know, it's enters in the south and exits in the North.

I am aware of the "skeleton, and its what worries me,considering the Dragon only exists on the electromagnetic spectrum. Electrospectrum displacement is the basis of astral projection, so my suspicion is it could be a return of a spirit to its body.