When did you guys realize atheism is the reason the west is decaying?

When did you guys realize atheism is the reason the west is decaying?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._N._Balagangadhara
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its all good user the changes /pol has made over the last couple years will be critical to fighting globalization

Isn't Atheism itself also dying out these days? I hear more from the fucking Wiccans than I do from atheists.

>That feel when having blind faith in literally nothing is better then thinking rationally and its decaying an entire culture

lol stfu

Never, that's cultural marxism, people need to be even MORE skeptical of giving blind faith to foreign ideologies.

Also reminder Dawkins literally invented memes.

uh well considering people with "blind faith in literally nothing" are set to inherit europe

we rationalized there is a god, you rationalize they is not..

Atheism got kikes crawling out from behind the scenes. When they understood that people are starting to doubt Jewish tales en masse they subverted education and now proffesor Shekelbowitz personally bluepills people in colleges.

Most atheists aren't vocal about it at all and the ones who are you'd probably notice in the 00s because they were arguing against evangelical Christianity in the US, but since that is actually the thing that's dying out the vocal ones switched to criticizing Islam, so have sort of shifted from being seen as liberal to being seen as right wing.

Communism comes from masonry/Luciferian/ Judaism , And Atheism comes from Communism..

atheism is a result of christianity being retarded

christianity strayed around about the time of constantine and ever since then it has been going downhill

modern atheism is a direct result of christianity losing people, which is a direct result of christianity being mostly a collection of empty ritual, idolatry and supernatural gibberish

atheism predates communism by centuries you fool

true christianity leads to a form of communism but christfags are uncomfortable with this because they think that all communism = marxist leninist authoritarianism

>atheism comes from communism
Damn, good thing not all you burgers are this fucking retarded

>Atheism comes from Communism
Jesus fucking Christ.

It's not atheism so much as the reason behind it: it's rejecting the traditional just because it's traditional.

This is why most atheists are not really atheist but rather they are very specifically anti-Christian. They probably would claim to respect Buddhism and think Islam is nice. They just don't like Christianity because that's the western tradition and they are basically rebelling against tradition.

This causes a lot of other problems though, because a lot of traditions are there for good reason and removing them without understanding their role or offering a replacement gets you, well, gets you Hillary Clinton. And her associated failures.

The world needs more atheism and less religiousity. The number one threat to the west is fundamentalist religion. Wether it's islamist nutcases trying to impose sharia on to us, or nutjob christians trying to push "intelligent design".

The west is decaying because Christianity cannot exist in a nation of informed people
It doesn't stand up to scrutiny in the slightest and never has, hence the reason the peasantry for so long was legally not allowed to learn to read and write and once they were they still had almost no access to decent amount of information.
You cannot have the basis of your nation be dogmatic adherence to a religion that lacks credibility and substantial evidence when the entirety if human history is available to the public.
We are dying because lots if people are still sticking to the sandkike religion and the majority of those that aren't are falling for a cult of personality built around marxism which is more or less just as bad if not worse than Christianity

The west isn't decaying; it's evolving. Societies evolve. No example exists in history of a society not evolving. You're resistance to change won't stop it. Religion has nothing to do with it. Change is a good thing.

People believe the stupidest shit.

There is nothing wrong with being an atheist. There is everything wrong with being an Atheistâ„¢.

The former is someone who values his people, his country and his tradition - he just doesn't believe in YHVH.
The latter is someone who has replaced YHVH with the the (communist) authoritarian state and therefore wants to destroy tradition, people and country.

That's not true at all
They believe in Islam and while I can assert that their religion is make believe just like all abrahemic religions are you're saying they lack a belief in anything is bullshit.
They worship a meteor from the fucking mokn where their god supposedly resides
That is more tangible proof than your sorry excuses for a religion with 500 more years of existence than they have and that's sad

jr. high school

Fundamentalism leads to sharia law. Secularism leads to the western world.

You go live in palestine, ok?

Atheism isn't a popular fad; it's just the way it is. Some people just have no belief in anything supernatural. There's no jew shilling the benefits of atheism out there.

Within the last 2 years. I always thought religion was somewhat necessary, but now I believe that atheism is serves only to undermine humanity.

Atheism is the default. Until you're taught theism, your atheist. It is not a polar opposite, not a rebellion, only a lack of belief. Until you're taught to read, you're illiterate; it's not an insult, just the fitting term.

>05/07/17(Sun)03:07:20
Thanks OP. I am now enlightened. Hail Eris.

There's nothing rational about god belief. Nothing rational about believing in something that is without evidence. It's not rational to believe in santa without evidence. Sure, people dress up as him and sing songs about him, but at the end of the day, he doesn't exist.

Go the fuck back to stormfront you retards

>There's no jew shilling the benefits of atheism out there.

>All that time and money I spent watching Atheist YouTube videos and going to (((freethinker))) events where everybody thinks the same.

I'm just hoping everybody forgets fuck I'm sorry mom.

see

I don't even hate Sam Harris, but he looks like a fucking psychopath.

what has atheism to do with truck of peace?

90% of atheists support mass immigration

>When did you guys realize atheism is the reason the west is decaying?
Giving women rights was the mistake the west made not Atheism since Atheism was irrelevant till the 2000's when it finally grew unlike feminism which has fucked over society for over a hundred years.

After 9/11 people like Hitchens went against religion and even admitted to it far after feminism fucked up the family.

t. Ass stattistics

I have evidence for a creator. The universe. Something created it. Something gave it laws to work by. And life is a miracle. Every atheist I meet has autism HARDCORE and it shows. Or they were raped by a catholic priest.

Atheism is just the religion of self.

Funny you say that considering Sweden is the ultimate example of atheist liberals ruining a country. Why did Sweden put a gun in it's mouth and import more refugees per capita than any other EU country? You don't have to look far to understand.

Atheism is to Christianity what your local abandoned strip mall is to St. Basil's Cathedral

There have always been atheists. 10000 years ago there were atheists. Although I agree that most "Atheism" nowadays is just branch of Marxist PC stuff.

Real atheists hate lies. If you are an atheist and aren't a racist (and whole a bunch of other horrible un-PC bullshit stuff), then you ain't an atheist.

Yep.

Communism was like Christianity 2.0. In the 19th C. Christianity had started to die off, so Rabbi Marx came up with a "Scientific" Utopia.

More like what a Chuck E. Cheese full of niggers is to a wheat field.

And then you burgers are surprised when the rest of the world thinks you are fucking idiots...

Every atheist you met who declared their atheism had hardcore autism, you mean. Don't act like religious people eager to impress their beliefs on you aren't the same.

I read his book End of Faith many years ago, not bad, but not very informed about what to do about Islam. Sam kind of looks like one of these dudes, but like the best of the bunch, but related somehow to me.

>Isn't Atheism itself also dying out these days?

Yeah, it's being replaced by Islam.

That's not evidence. That's you assuming that is has to have a creator, and conveniently, it can't be anyone else than your abrahamic go. It can only be one creator, not many, and he has to think jews are the promised people. The fact is that we don't know why the universe exists, but we can know for certain that anything we just assume is the reason is wrong; That god is the creator is just as likely as santa being the creator, same assumption.

>"love thy neighbor as thyself."

Funny how the thing you're criticizing is the most christian belief in the most well-intentioned people on earth, whose entire moral backbone is thoroughly christian. Damn, it's not "real" christianity, christianity has never been tried.

"Loving your neighbor" doesn't mean abandoning Christianity and letting Islamists run all over you, replacing Sunday church with Stockholm Pride Parades and drowning yourself in endless feel-good virtue-signalling.

Also there's actually a great deal of proof that Atheism was always a component of Asian culture as far back as the history of those people goes back...In other words our Anthropologists at the turn of last century misinterpreted these cultures and somehow called them religious in order to fit in with the universal idea that religion was part of all human cultures, it was a kind of bias endemic to having a religious culture, we find religions even when they don't exist cause we we're a religious culture finding patterns and making connections where they really didn't exist. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._N._Balagangadhara

>atheist liberals
Does not quite work without liberals, huh?

Okay, your interpretation of the bible is surely the right one, not at all influenced by your own beliefs. Everyone else has really just interpreted it in the wrong way. No true christian :^)

It's not atheism but nihilism. The complete rejection of morals,principles, tradition everything that made the west great.

Nice deflection. "Love thy neighbour" does not translate to "Let heathens who follow a false prophet overrun your nations and destroy your culture and heritage", and even if it DID mean that it's completely irrelevant to the point that Sweden killed itself because it's native population is almost entirely atheist degenerates who actively hate their own culture.

"atheism" That's a funny way of spelling "International Jewry"

Yeah all those atheist conservatives sure are a nice counterbalance. Oh wait, no they're not because atheist liberals are the vast majority and have a complete stranglehold on Swedish politics and media. Maybe we need a hash tag #notallatheists because those poor 1% conservative atheists get unfairly smeared when the atheist liberals drive their country into the shitter.

>Atheism is the sole reason that the West is in difficulty.

"No".
Although it's probably not helping.

Nihilism is alright. It removes shackles from people but of course there is no knowing what these people will do. Also, there are only so few nihilists out there. It's a boogeyman mostly.

this so much. christcucks aren't any better they're actually worse because they held absolute power and then submitted to feminist and kikes.

tradcucks aren't the answer cause they'll always submit to women. the church was subverted and is anti-male kike shit that tells men to die for women. feminism, liberalism, kikes, and everything wrong stems from tradcucks allowing it with their hatred of men.

When I realised it provided a thought termininating cliche that saved me from having to consider the complex impact of technology, capitalism, biology and globalism on human society

You can be atheist and not be a cuck.

but agnosticism is the way to go

lol religion is just a belief and everything is belief is retareded, "believing" is the fountainhead of all the problems on this planet

It's so irrelevant that the only reason why they take in refugees because they're poor souls. This is in accordance to christian beliefs. They respect their culture according to christian beliefs.Funny how these christian beliefs of goodness, peace, respect, generosity, are irrelevant when you want them to be.

So what you're telling me is that Sweden is fucked, but not atheism. Alright.

Don't worry the niggers will make you believe in God very soon, and you will love it

>fascists who want to raise the age of consent to 21

Atheism is just a part of the problem.

The west is to busy finding reasons to seperate into distinct groups where each one fights for their controling share. If we were all one religion, it would make us more unified and we'd spend less time fighting each other. It's why the Jews will always win.

Atheism is the European people rejecting the foreign religion of Christ
Next step is a return to their ancestral religions

"the west" is civic nationalism, the west is the death of your tribe

While you might not *need* religion in order to have those things, I think it ties in strongly.

Jordan Peterson kind of makes that point when he talks about religion, saying that it's not necessarily about the whole spiritual aspect of Jesus, God, etc. but about giving you purpose in your life, making you a "good" man who puts his family and community at the top of his list.

I'm not religious but I can see the benefit of it in giving you something to unconditionally believe in and rely on to give your life unwavering direction.

I believe if we ever reached a point where religion was somehow completely eradicated, that we'd end up finding it again down the road simply out of necessity of wanting to believe our lives have deeper meaning than just the day-to-day grind we spend on Earth.

>If we were all one religion, it would make us more unified
More but never enough, cryptocommie.

Question: I have two Orthodox churches in my town and I wish to convert to one. One is Greek and the other is Serbian. Which one should I join?

Wow burgers... This is getting more and more embarrassing. You guys are getting as dumb as dindu's now

Atheist here,

This is what most people fail to realize when discussing other's philosophy:

People will use the abstract nature of god to fill in the voids of their generalized (conceptual) map of reality.

what's a map of reality? well, that's the conceptual map we make of the world. The one by where, if we cant conceive it, we barely perceive it to begin with - because we are not looking for those particular patterns in signs (gestalts).

I.E. most people employ some form of 'aggressive belief' to fill the voids they are uncomfortable associating. This is where atheism is nice, once a person STOPS being atheist as a result of another religion.

Atheism in relation to another religion is poison. Atheism is relation to metaphysical/modal logical 'reality' is pretty relaxing. Like, fucking quietude of the soul in relation to guilt.

What's societal guilt good for? because, when you make every individual guilty via religion, you make society guilty of something, and that's wrong.

No one is guilty of existing, and that's why religion sucks. There is no means to exist besides prostration, and slaves do that out of habit.

Go there and make an informed decision, you lazy tard.

nigger what's wrong with your post formatting

He's american. They don't have english classes in school.

I agree OP but I don't agree. The problem is that religion provided us with a framework, and we've replaced it with nothing

I've been doing a lot if reading on philosophy and it appears religion has been replaced by stoner philosophy.

You could go with Nietzsche or you coukd go with Sartre. Nietzsche says the meaning of life is setting goals and attempting to attain them. Sartre says 'like what is a chair man...it has no meaning....humans are worthless man we are like a chair on a train it makes no sense. One side says you should better yourself and attain greatnes. The other says its all relative and nothing matters

No wonder people have decided to go for relativism...it's so juvenile. Its like a child learning he could eat ice cream for dinner if he wanted to

What a joke

That my friend is reddit spacing.

Yeah no the burger is right

>B-but muh different interpretations
>B-but muh no true scotsman fallacy

It doesn't work like that. I can't just say I am part of a group, do the opposite of what that group teaches and does then when they call you out on your bullshit say ''haha no true scotsman fallacy xDDDDDDDDD'' Also what the fuck is there to interpret? More often than not you can clearly understand the meaning of bible verses, saying ''b-but muh interpretations'' is just another weak excuse to claim you are part of a group when really all you do it for is to virtue signal.

>if I make an argument sound dumb it will sound dumb
I think you're onto something here.

Athiest here. Sometimes I wish I could go back to believing. I'd rather live under Christian rule than Islam.

I bet you're one of those faggots who believes Christ taught us never to correct other people's degenerate behavior.

Hint: he didn't.

Explain this.

Atheism is a belief. Therefore atheism is retarded. "but muh lack of faith" cut the crap. You believe and preach in a universe from nothing.

Does it have to be from anything?

Nope, Atheism was the first SJW movement of the West. The first sign that liberals would trust their feesfees over philosophy and reason.

Atheism is blind faith in a universe from nothing.

There are different branches of christianity sure. They all still have the same bible and whether they follow what is said in the bible is up to them. Doesn't mean I can't call them out on their bullshit though.

Holy shit dude
How many spooks are you on?

>Rejecting the traditional because its traditional

If you think Judaism and its descendants aren't chock full of absolute horse shit "traditions" you're deluded. Case in point Indulgence and how it still somehow exists in the form of """charitable donations""""

Considering science has revealed matter isn't eternal and the universe had a origin, yes it did need to come from something.

Theists propose an eternal source agreeing with cause and effect.

Atheists propose the universe magically came from nothing " just cuz" or that it came from a chain of infinite prior universes which avoids the answer of where the first came from.

About 2 years ago, I realised most of the population wouldn't be smart enough for atheism.

Atheism requires sitting down and putting together a personal philosophy and understanding of moral and ethical questions. That will never work for your average beer swilling, union working truck driver.

Better they have the moral and ethical code that has been working and underlying western culture for 2000 years.

>ywn be this stupid
And it feels so good.

If you think atheist faggot kikes aren't behind the erosion of nearly all Christian tradition in the western world, you're deluded.

>Atheist Jews

>implying intelligence necessarily leads to good morals

Serbian will be in Church Slavonic, Greek in Greek. That's about the only difference

You've honestly never heard the term "secular jews"? Why are you here?

atheism is just another symptom like feminism, humans haven't adjusted to living in such safety and material abundance. everything wrong with our societies is driven by our biology being incompatible with abundance

>Atheists propose the universe magically came from nothing " just cuz"
That's not true. Atheists (or scientists in that case) just say we can't know where Universe came from. In fact, it might be God who created it and it does not conflict with science in any way.

But why do YOU care where Universe came from?

Early on when I realized that even if the faith isn't real. Jesus made people good, by being good. Deserves a bit of worship regardless of divinity.