AKTION T4 program

redpill me on this matter,it is the sole thing that is keeping me behind the NatSoc bandwagon

Did they really kill mildly ill people and people on wheelchairs?That seems extra retarded.The kikes push the number 200.000

IMO anything above 1000-2500 is unacceptable

Yeah they did. It came out of thinking that stuff like that was hereditary (and some of it is, think cystic fibrosis or sickle cell) and then went into bonkers crazyland with getting rid of anyone who they deemed was a burden on the state

get hit by a car? into ze oven

they got the entire idea from us here at burgerland, though. the progressives' darkest secret is that California sent honest-to-God Nazis a shitload of literature and pamphlets on the best ways to get rid of inferior genes. Hell, Hitler even complimented them in Mein Kampf. You can find letters online from progressive eugenicists describing the Nazis in glowing terms on German vacations in the 30s

some where gassed, others received a 'special' diet.

Non-Jewish source for any of your horse shit claims?

>get hit by a car? into ze oven
that doesn't seem like a thing that could ever happen desu

I recall seeing propaganda posters showing some hoser ward of the state with the proclamation that he costs taxpayers 60,000 reichmarks or something

T4 is a little further then I would be willing to go, personally on some fronts. Vegetables and such, yes...but people with down syndrome no I would keep around. In my opinion what is important to your community is production, yes, but also friendliness. Down syndrome people exude love and joy and are worth the expense

Nope.

And you know the infamous "pink triangles" people like to bring out, saying the nazis killed anyone gay?

Want to know how many are on-record being killed for being gay? Like maybe a dozen. And they were all communist party members that they couldn't otherwise pin anything on and wanted to remove the threat of

I remember reading about how a young JFK himself went to nazi germany because he was studying their eugenics policies. FDR also had people going to fascist Italy to study how things were going and wrote that Mussolini was "one of us".

All the natsocucks who blindly deny nazi crimes are missing out on some dank redpills.

Did somewhat extensive work on that.
Parents even came from themselves to state to get their disabled childs killed. People really dont wanted to burden the "Statebody" and things got fucked up quickly with dynamics like "Gleichschaltung" were lay people and low level officials took measures in their own hands.

They also made the "blueprint" for the holocaust while experimenting whith how to kill people the best way. Though it is hard to estimate accurate numbers they are very likely to be highe than 2500... by a lot.

This matter has been studied very extensive and the research is pretty ok. Especially doctors were indoctrinated to be especially responsible with the health of the body of the state and they were especially involved in this.

Dump incoming.

Used pics for my work back then.

Translate! I dont fucking understand a single thing!

I can translate parts if someone wants to know something.

I aslo have made a presentation on this I could share.

The sources I used are:

„Euthanasie“ im Dritten Reich, von Ernst Klett, Fischerverlag, vollständig überarbeitete Neuauflage, erschienen 2010

Dokumente zur „Euthanasie“, von Ernst Klett, Fischerverlag, 6. Auflage, erschienen 2007

„Rasse, Blut und Gene“, von Peter Weingart, Jürgen Kroll und Kurt Bayertz, Suhrkamp Taschenbuch Wissenschaft, Erste Auflage erschienen 1988

Red Cross kept track of all deaths in the camps. Total including executions for people breaking out was 300000. Mostly from typhoid.

They might have mercy killed some lobotomized patients, which was very popular in those days. When anybody was mentally anything they just pin cushioned your brain to till they could move you easily.

Everything they did as far as eugenics they learned from the us and Sweden.

Agreed . Im gay and I've watched the estimates on gays killed rise by a factor of ten every decade. It's horse shit.

You can start with pretty much anything because I don't speak a word of German and that still looks like a bunch of conjecture

This is especially usefully to understand the extension of the murder of "useless" life.

What did they mean by this.

shiiiieeet

Smaller families produce better children I think

This should show that the "stupider" and criminal people are, the more children they got.

The "true" german family should have 2,2 children.

Action T4 had nothing to do with the camps you brainlet. They killed upwards of 700,00 disabled and retarded people in the hospitals and asylums before the war began, they only stopped when the public outcry became so loud even the Nazis had to pay attention.
Nothing to do with your phony Red Cross stats which have been debunked thousands of times on this and other forums.
Just be glad action T4 hasn't been enacted in your time else you'd be amongst the first to be gassed.

>IMO anything above 1000-2500 is unacceptable
It seems either anything above zero would be unacceptable, or any number would be acceptable. Why choose 1000-2500?

/Yawn more Jewish propaganda from the people organizing a world wide boycott. Fuck off cunt.

What about the killings of gypsies? I am aware basically everyone considered them as filth (and we still do) but how does it relate to (((facts)))?

Can confirm. It is better to live in a state where docotors dont get indoctrinatred to kill "useless" people.

Lol I just got done talking about how the gay community inflates the numbers by a factor of ten every decade and here you go and do it in a paragraph. Action t4 only had 70k victims even by Jew numbers.

Btw the captipon of pic says.

The threat of the "Untermenschen".

As someone that would have been lobotomized in that century for something I consider minor, I would consider action t4 merciful. I would not want to be a vegetable in one of those sanitoriums

>This

What's wrong with eugenics?

There's a woman on bunte.de in Uganda that's had 37 kids.