Are my girlfriend eyes white?

Are my girlfriend eyes white?

grey blue
and sage for off topic

Yeah the eyes look white.

The eye lids seem kinda chinky though.

this is either a russian 5 yr old or an ayyylmao.

>is X white

Friendly reminder Jews create these threads in an attempt to confuse you as to what is and is not white, thus resulting in the loss of racial identity. Don't forget how evil the Jews are, and how much they hate you.
"White" isn't a race. Our race is the Aryan race, today called "Indo-European." Who is an Aryan? Anyone who descends from the ancient Aryan peoples who spoke an Indo-European language. Who is not an Aryan? Anyone who does not descend from the ancient Aryan bloodline.

Finland on proxy

Nice epicanthus, is your gf Finnish?

no they are blue

Inner epicanthus folds feels finngolian man

nothing is white the "whites" are all crypto Semites

nice try poo eyes, blue eyes blonde hair is aryan. celts are redheads with green eyes, and honorary aryans because they have the most beautiful women in the world.

everything else is roman, greek and assyrian rape invaders. mediterraneans are savages, so are anatolians, greeks, poos, shitskins, niggers, kikes. asians are an alien hive mind which will destroy the planet.

Congrats you nigger kike you are about to sodomize a white woman.

>Anyone who descends from the ancient Aryan peoples who spoke an Indo-European language.
By that logic, I am an aryan. This classification is unscientific and too broad for any practical use.

Bitch is fat lmao

perhaps but need more than just eyes to determine if sh'e white

Looks Finnish

Is pic related white? This guy is from my city and native Finn

That would be black and white so yes user

This. Finnic

MONGOLD