Let us be serious, the hijab is a sign of radical Islam

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

It is like having an ISIS flag wrapped around your chest every day.

This has to stop. Why are politicians such pussies that they do not (A) ban parents from demanding that their kids wear the hijab, (B) ban hijabs in schools and universities, (C) ban hijabs in all public buildings and (D) allow employers to ban the hijab. At least (D) has already been confirmed by the ECJ as a legal measure in Europe.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

all women should wear hijab and the government should ban revealing clothing

and we should deport all non-whites

white sharia rape gangs NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA

John Myers
John Myers

Somebody needs to make a Ken doll, with Israeli commando gear and ISIS mask.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

hijab is a sign of radical Islam
if your women don't show their asses and tits and slut parade you're a radical
guess we're radical then

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

Honestly Islam probably is a good route for Europe, sure its not a "white" religion but neither is Christianity.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Egyptian flag
guess we're radical then

You guessed right. Pic related is the correct female way to dress. Do you see any religious clothing in that pic? I do not. Why? Because she isn't a fucked up radical Islamist.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

a lot of hijab wearing women do it cause they want it, fyi germafag
say hi to hüsamettin for me btw he is in your mamas bedroom

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

heck yeah!
another win for women's rights!

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

you're a complete cuck who doesn't have the slightest control over your women and your daughter will fuck superior brown cock by the age of 16, how does this feel ?

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

do you understand the religion? its simply modesty........... I used to think Germans were educated.......

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

i dont see the problem with oppressing women

Parker Green
Parker Green

90% of women get the choice to wear it themselves, at least in every other country than Saudi Arabia/Iran...........

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

why would she think people are looking at her sign?
why she think this is a good idea?

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

knees not covered
SL00T!

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

a lot of hijab wearing women do it cause they want it

Ahhmmm, no. When someone is brainwashed to be a religious nutcase, that person does NOT want to do anything. They are just following the radical Islamists' programming.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Get deported, Mahmud.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

you're a complete cuck who doesn't have the slightest control over your women and your daughter will fuck superior brown cock by the age of 16, how does this feel ?

Guess what, I do not want to live in a cucked society where people live with loud Allahu Akbar music and shit in the street. This is what Islam is and this is where the hijabs lead.

By far the most shitty streets in German cities are those where you find women with hijabs. They are all fat and ugly. How come?

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

3 Aussie Muslim radicals in a row. Wow, the Commonwealth has been really taken over!

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

a lot of hijab wearing women do it cause they want it,
just like muzzie men want cutdick because reasons

stupid roaches, I swear.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit