The original Europeans were blue-eyed

Race-mixing with other races is what's caused millions of Europeans to have brown eyes, because blue eyes are recessive.

youtu.be/VSj96ztC-6c

>This triggers the brown-eyed mongrel

Face it, Sup Forums. People who don't have blue eyes aren't white. They're a result of race-mixing with lesser races.

>blue eyes are recessive
>nordic master race

Rate

>what is a Punnett square

Let's find out!

not all meds have brown eyes, i have green eyes for example

Sorry, but you're still a mongrel.

>blue eyes recessive
>only purest unmixed true-bloods get to keep their blue eyes
>nordic master race

blue eyes can be recessive yet evolutionarily advantageous

see nordic countries

are you a trap? post cute pics of legs.

Since opening this door I can literally SEE the nigger in other whites, blue eyes always denote fierce intelligence, the rest wear the stupid on their ugly slack faces and hideous shit colored eyes.

fuck your purity spiral DC bullshit
sage this shit, Quit alienating everyone who is white from each other

someone is upset they're half nigger

I always wondered, what about grey eyes? They always seem to be unmentioned in such discussions.

this. holy shit how do you stupid faggots keep falling for this kikery?

"i'm not really a nigger i swears"

Blue eyes look good on women, but feminizes men.

It's always ameriniggers

Grey is merely a variation of blue eyes

sorry Muhammad but im still whiter than you

she's actually pretty cute, just fat face syndrome.

Bump

Sage thread
Fuck off kike

>Sweden
>depopulated shithole at the times of Greek and Romans
>master race

Suuure

Triggered much, shitskin?

so this blue eyed blonde hair boy whose mother is a half black half white mulatto is whiter than a brown or green eyed european???
wtf

WE

He won't be looking like that when he's older, IF she really is his mother.

Why should I, desu ?
Conidering the fact that you are some kind of Yugoslav or Kosova diaspora, I know your kind
Sad

Divide and conquer much little kike?
Sage the thread and be gone spawn of jew!

>tfw brown hair and green eyes

heh, have all the benefits of being white but also women liking me more than blonde whimps

this. southern europeans should just accept their shitskin blood and fuck off. draw a border separating southern/north-western-eastern europe. those within the pan nordic union that have shitskin features should just fuck off from the true master race State.

this boy will be whiter than your kids, also you didnt answer my question.

The 'original' europeans have also built very little of value.
Everything worthwhile was built by southern europeans.
Literally all scandinavia did thorough history was rape wymyn. steal sheep and pillage coastal villages up to 20th century where they instead started importing savages to do that for them, Sven.

REALLY GOOD THREAD

He's either some kind of mutant, genetic fluke or they've adopted him.

This is now a Nordcuck thread.

Preach it brother

>tfw I have similar curved eyelashes
>tfw got bullied in school as a kid because everyone asked me if I used make up
I just wish I had normal ones

So brown eyed people have to go back (but they can go back last). I'm ok with this.

you can't tell the difference between a genetic fluke or an actual white person?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

T-That is right, whities, you are all so different, you must fight each other.

Shakira before she became a white person.

pic related.
this is a real empire.

I have big eyelashes that make women jealous, kek. It gets me attention but I never got shit for it though.

if you don't have red hair, you're not white.

>Europe went backward instead of forward
When? The one time when millions of tribemens from the steppes invaded us we had a hard time, but it's all.

we get it Juan
but you're still a shitskin

knew it

Get the fuck out primitive nord fag. Europa civilization belongs to the Meds!

when a group of white people on pol fight another group of white people

White history in a nutshell. Too stupid to unite.

Kikes must be pretty happy

Oh look it's the kikes again arguing that only these people are white. Romans built the largest and most powerful civilization to ever be seen, only rivaled by the USA. This guy wants to have his 2 million blue eyed and blond haired master race live in straw huts in the mountains, ok. He is welcome to do so and so are you. But unlike the roman empire we in the US will solve our nigger/spic/jew problem and will continue to rule the world. We will continue to live like kings like the Romans did. We will defeat the Jew because we know. We will conquer the solar system and then the stars. You will live in caves like the native Americans did until the mussies finally reach you and kill you or mix you in. Probably with technologies that will drip off from our empire. So you can enjoy living like rats or put your petty eye color autism away and join the empire and help us take over the universe. That is our destiny. We, in the US, and in the Roman empire, have proven we can rule the world without the need for 100% blue eyes. Join us and lets start off by gassing the kikes, race war now.

Which eye colour has the average basque?

My roots are in Eastern Prussia and I have green eyes.

There was that one guy with dark hair and dark eyes who united a bunch of white people together.

Look at where your unity got you.

If youre trying to reference hitler, he had medium brown hair and BLUE eyes

blue eyes are shit tier
t. green eyes

Except we were never united, and we were never one race. Keep fooling yourselves, you are the kikes' bitches.

Ashberg go pls

>Nordic Germanic Ubermensch

This is what you look like, nordcuck faggot. "Ubermensch" my ass. Nordcucks look like they have down syndrome.

I agree.

Romans / Ancient Greeks should be our role models instead of some edgy germanic nazis who accomplished n o t h i n g outside of making nationalism a taboo subject.

It's ok to be jealous that an entire political movement existed to promote the welfare of blue eyed caucasians.

You're retarded

blue + blue = green

Italian team for comparison.

Typical Swede with an inferiority complex.

well actually everyone used to be brown eyed, blue eyes are a gene mutation

>most of the males are handsome
>all the females looks like shit
Now I know why there's some many faggots in the west

>everytime

Exactly what i thought about, OP is retarded

>Face it, Sup Forums. People who don't have blue eyes aren't white. They're a result of race-mixing with lesser races.

Fair enough. But the real question now becomes, when are Europeans finally going to admit the many significant contributions of non-whites to the development of Western culture/society?

If both the parents have blue eyes, wouldn't the kid have blue eyes?

Oh fuck off (((Sven)))
No one's buying your shit.

ive fucked so many med girls, a lot of Scandinavians owns houses in med countries and go there for summer and fuck the locals. And you cant really complain since thats how you get money these days. Its just like the viking raids only now its economical raids

This chart is retarded. One or both of those two blue-eyed parents can also be carrying brown-eyed genes, and there is a chance their offspring could also have brown eyes.

nobody ever talks about how green eyes fit into this. green is dominant over blue and recessive to brown, and green eyes are also associated with white people

Both my mom and dad have blue eyes, and I had blue eyes when I was a kid, but at puberty they turned to green like my sister's

OP is just talking out his ass
no

Bitch, when the romans arrived in England and Germany, they where already Mediterranean-looking, and you were still savages.

t. Italian diaspora

>ive fucked so many med girls
>projecting
hahahahahaha
wh*te slags come here to get fucked by real men
not the """""males""""" that all the vikings left behind

nobody wants slags. you can have them

also this is bait thread anyways. whites unite

Meds aren't that dark, triggered.