I think I finally swallowed the Holocaust-pill, Sup Forums. After watching this guy David Irving...

I think I finally swallowed the Holocaust-pill, Sup Forums. After watching this guy David Irving, i found a link to this vid of him.

I see how biased against him the reporter is and how he more and more tries to bait and corner Irving in his arguments and loaded questions. Im disgusted. And then slowly, it finally hits me. Something I haven't felt this strongly in years.

Hate.

I feel hate. A lot of it. Not blind rage, in fact my level of anger alone is pretty much the irritation of a fly buzzing around the head. But pardon my edge when I say I do feel a cold, calm sense of bitter hatred towards the Jews.

What do I do now?
youtube.com/watch?v=xRNGVWjPvX4

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9hFBLQphOg
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
holocausthandbooks.com/
forum.codoh.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno about you but I got up early because I work weekends and, dude, I'm tired as fuck man, literally falling asleep as I type this

Congratulations, now watch the greatest story never told.

be a good goy for many years
amass as much money and influence as you can
study and build rock-solid arguments
when the time is right, you will be ready
>also
always keep your ovens preheated

redpill others as fast as you can without sounding too crazy.

hm, first time I can't watch a video on yt due to censorship.

Barbarians with your ovens...
Back in the days we made them dig their own mass graves.

Welcome home white main

What Is History?
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/

The Rise and Fall of the Holocaust Industry
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/

Josef Mengele - Innocent At Auschwitz
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9hFBLQphOg

David Cole and Mark Weber - What is holocaust revisionism?
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

Sylvia Stolz - Lawyer Who Was Jailed for Presenting Evidence in the Zundel Trial
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw

Ursula Haverbeck - `Auschwitz expertin`
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM

Books
holocausthandbooks.com/

Forum search
forum.codoh.com/

welcome friend. i'm glad to count you among us. the fire fucking rises.

So you weren't convinced by an argument, but by the attitude of a reporter?

user, I have a car I'd like to sell you.

>cant watch it in germany
>it is literally just a bbc interview
why is that?

It made a specific thought occur.

Why do they not just prove him wrong? Parade him as a dumbfuck with facts and truth? And after seeing so many cases like his, and so many cases against anti semites so harshly for so many years, it hit me.

Its because they really were right.

I think his point is that jews are so obnoxious that the Holocaust was a necessity.

Welcome to the club.
Your life will never be the same.

Try get over it. Took about 3 years for me.
Maybe even 4 before i totally learned to deal with it.

It takes about 1 year alone to accept it as a reality.
Purely rationally you know the narrative is up for revision, but it won't be accepted by your brain for the most part.

The way you "learn" things with such massive implications is not how you though it would work, it's not like memorizing something for school. It's not like a flip switches.

You'll slowly grow into the new reality of life.

Because he's a lay person. It's like when climate skeptics parade their lunacy through Sup Forums and nobody can prove them wrong, it's because they've studied this particular subject pedantically and with a committed brand of confirmation bias and can anticipate typical replies by normies. But when they try it in /sci/ they get exposed big time.

If it weren't a journalist but someone who studies the holocaust for a living they would have "just proved him wrong".

I didn't watch the video btw because I don't care, I'm just trusting that you're providing me with an accurate representation of the exchange.

I think you know why.
Also checked.

this

>missing the point this spectacularly

I get paid not to miss points. I got the point. If he had to retype it it it would probably be

>muh free economy of ideas or muh freeze peach or muh why do people ridicule holocaust deniers instead of engaging them in a full and frank debate on the merits of their ideas???

I was just disappointed that that standard 20 something lolbertarian thinking took him to the point of believing the holocaust was a fabrication. The future brains trust of Sup Forums is dimmer than ever.

Looks like you need a new job.

All i know is that OP came to the correnct end conclusion.
And you didn't. (yet)

Somehow OP's method of reasoning is more effecient then yours.

I think I finally swallowed the Holocaust-actually-happened-pill, Sup Forums. After watching this tripfag i found a link to this post of his.

I see how biased against him the user is and how he more and more tries to bait and corner Irving in his arguments and loaded posts. Im disgusted. And then slowly, it finally hits me. Something I haven't felt this strongly in years.

Hate.

I feel hate. A lot of it. Not blind rage, in fact my level of anger alone is pretty much the irritation of a fly buzzing around the head. But pardon my edge when I say I do feel a cold, calm sense of bitter hatred towards the holohoaxers.

>when someone who takes great pride in their intelligence can't figure out something simple and starts shitposting

How long are you going to keep us all in suspense user?

hahahha stupid faggot. one day you'll realize the truth.

sorry m8 but hate doesn't solve anything. Quite contrary. Quite contrary, it blinds the opponent, and multiplies mistakes by erroneous calculations.

What kind of lists do you get put on for watching this kind of shit?
I don't even believe it. Everyone knows that Hitler killed 1.6 Billion jews in WW2, I read it in a history book. How can idiots even deny it?

let it flow through you

its guides your actions but also obeys your commands

It's actually way less convincing than Irving's material and needs you to actually like Hitler, which is hard to do if you have half a brain.

Now you understand why the holocaust estabilshment ALWAYS points to David Irving as something like a `leading holocaust denier'.

He's not.
He is totally outcasted by most holocaust revisionists. And he himself said he is no authority on the Holocaust and wants nothing to do with it.

An established holocaust author would not even mention the name of Germar Rudolf, David Cole or Mark Weber.
Who are the REAL leading rivisionists.

They are ALWAYS pointing at "David Irving" as a representative of "Holocaust deniers". who's not even taken seriously about the subject by most revisionist.

And NEVER mention Germar Rudolf, who's seen as the leading holocaust revisionist by holocaust revisionists.

Congratulations, you're a fucking retard.

Were you going somewhere with that or did you just feel like going on a tangent?

He's not.

You are wrong. Understandably wrong. But you're wrong.

Didn't you watch that movie with Rachel Weisz where Irving got BTFO? How can you still say the holocaust didn't happen, you bigot?

Pretty clear he was name dropping holocaust revisionists, which is directly useful for OP since apparently Irving is a casual in that field. It's good information, fuck off.

hahaha, oh what a spoof

This is EXACTLY how someone who believes the holocaust actually happened talks. haha, remember the 6 gorillion, "goys" ;)

hehe, I love this communtiy!

>says the fucking kraut
oh my fucking god

my sides.

David Irving is a great man. Everything he said is the truth.

The point was David Irving is not a representative of holocaust revisionism at all.

'debunking' David Irving, doesn't even leave a scratch in the overall revisionist movement.

Because he is merely an outsider in the holocaust movement, and you will only know this is true if you've studied the subject extensively.

You claimed the case of David Irving made you a holocaust believer.

Which reveals to me know nothing about the holocaust revisionist movement and know nothing about Germar Rudolf (leading revisionist), David Cole (Jewish revisionist), Mark Weber (IHR) and many others.

Portuguese JIDF incoming in 3.... 2.....

>based on a true story
>its about the holocaust
thats how you know its flawed at its premise

Cool. I wasn't talking about any holocaust denier, irving or otherwise. I was talking about how dumb the reasoning in the OP is.

Why is it dumb reasoning to think David Irving has drawn up a decent synopsis of the events of WW2? He's like the only person to get in contact with the families of Nazi officers and read through so much of the official documents he can tell you how and why a lot of the "evidence" that surrounds the holocaust is fabricated. This all raises the question, though, if the holocaust was real, why fabricate evidence?

For instance, why does Anne Franks diary have two different sets of handwriting?

Nice trips sleep shill

The reasoning in the OP:

>P1. Person A makes proposition X
>P2. Person B ridicules proposition X without making an attempt to refute proposition X
>C. Proposition X is, or is likely to be, true

As you can see, this isn't valid. If the reasoning was instead

>P2. Proposition X is convincing for some reason
>C. Proposition X is, or is likely to be, true.
That wouldn't be so dumb.

OP is saying when the holocaust comes up in some discussion, the holocaust believer doesn't even attempt to engage the revisionist/denier in the argument. They just make non-arguments. Particularly in televised interviews, the interviewer will just say:
'Are you telling me you don't believe six million Jews were systematically murdered by the Nazis?'
'Are you telling me the Holocaust didn't happen?'
'What about the families and the survivors? Are you calling them liars?'
They're only trying to bait the person into giving a simple "no" so they can drop their jaw and act as if the interviewee just claimed Earth doesn't exist.

Their argument is nothing more than:
'Well of course it happened!'
'EVERYONE knows it happened!'
'There's SO MUCH EVIDENCE it's OBVIOUS!'
but they will never present an argument. They will just appeal to authority, appeal to consensus, appeal to emotion, etc..
Slightly more advanced idiots might invoke a strawman:
'It's implausible that there's a global conspiracy between Jews!' Not even claimed.

OP realized that this happens as nauseam, because there ISN'T anything legitimate to support the argument with. Do you know why laypeople can't support the argument? It's not from lack of expertise. Even expertise doesn't give you anything. Being an (((expert))) consists of obfuscating and lying because there's nothing to work with. The "evidence" is a choice of Russian propaganda, falsifiable anecdotes, and inferred/circumstantial. Yet, when someone is interested in conducting a scientific, objective measurement to obtain (or be unable to obtain) physical evidence, it is illegal. They are told that the ground can't be disturbed out of respect for the dead. They are thrown in prison for their lack of findings.

The (((media))) will never present arguments. If there were such a mountain of evidence they would gleefully bury their enemies under it - they are certainly equipped to do it. But it's not there, so it never happens.

Im op posting from phone in bed, I shouldve made it more clear.

Ive been grappling with the idea of a "holohoax" for a while. But that small interview, while fairly insignifigant in nature, was a sort of straw on the camels back that made me think for a while. Ive done large chunks of research on the holocaust in the past but until now I have never truly felt that I am more on the deniers side of the argument. I worded myself poorly, I apoligize, but I hope this sheds some light.

35 minutes and 200 words later and you're still having a hard time admitting I got the point the first time. And you're not going to bait me into arguing the merits of holocaust denial, I came to say one thing and one thing only, that OP's reasoning was dumb as dog shit, and that's all I intend to say in that respect.

If you really want to get into a reasonable argument on the question of whether or not 5-6 million jews were murdered by the Nazi regime, that's a separate matter altogether and I'd appreciate it if you and the dutchfag itt treated it as such. It's a split question, not a joint one.

Welcome to Sup Forums where you learn the most racist bigots are actually right, stereotypes exist for an actual reason and you learn to pretty much hate everything and everyone because humanity as a whole is shit.
Enjoy your stay and remember: your here forever, you can physically leave but once you take the redpill you stay redpilled no matter how much you try.

>still missing the point
>thinking I'm just sitting in this thread
There was no argument. There never is an argument. That's what persuaded OP, and it's not poor reasoning. Take any other subject "Wow this one side never presents an argument but the other does, I guess I'll go with the one that actually has an argument - they seem way more likely to be correct."

And also bear me in mind somewhere as an example of someone who can take a redpill, spend 3ish years arguing about how people with black hair can't truly be white and all society's problems would be solved if divorce were illegal and all brown skinned people were hung, and then have enough brain cells knocking about to extricate themselves from the Sup Forums social consensus and come to their own conclusions on society which happen to be antithetical to those broadcast on Sup Forums.

You can do it OP, grow a spine, use your big beautiful mind the way God intended you to, and stand up to hatred.

Can't watch in my country.

this

Tripfag bitch is intentionally shitposting at this point

This level if shitposting is actually so good that I cant even be mad at your shitting up of the thread.

Its like someone scraped every single street poo in india and piled it into a single series of posts.

wtf I hate historians now

That interviewer is such a smug, rude cunt that I couldn't even finish watching it.
>The judge ruled against you, so you're wrong.
Fuck this cunt. We're all with you on this OP.

The reasoning in your post:

>P2. Person B ridicules proposition X without making an attempt to refute proposition X
>C. Proposition X is, or is likely to be, true

As you can see, this isn't valid. If the reasoning was instead
>P2. Proposition X is convincing for some reason
>C. Proposition X is, or is likely to be, true.
That wouldn't be so dumb.

I thought english language comprehension was a compulsory part of primary education in the netherlands. I guess not.

Burden of proof. They've made unfalsifiable assertions. Aktion 1005 does away with actual evidence of mass shootings of millions in the East, so the only "evidence" is taking an assertion (from telegrams) at face value.
It's all an argument from silence fallacy or operating on hearsay/innuendo. Not arguments.

bump

I mean once you swallow the Jews redpill its pretty hard to go back. You can try as you might to live a normal life but in the back of your mind you just know they are fucking around. Its not about hate to me, I just want to take them down to liberate everyone. Promoting hate is just the way you acheive this. You need to break people down in order to free them from the jewish mind control. What they choose to do after is their choice because for the first time they are truly free.