I am a newfag

I want to know if you guys are serious about admiring Hitler. I think it's funny to troll about Nazis and Hitler, but do you actually deny the holocaust and think WW2 was fabricated? Do you actually hate Jews? Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=gg-1vkwNIoc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off were FULL

lurk more you stupid faggot. hint: we're serious. saged

Hitler had some good ideas and philosophy but executed them poorly and was autistic. elite Jews ruin everything and are really trying to make greater is real by destabilizing the middle east so all the durkas leave

Lurk more

Faggot

Hitler was a visionary and if he'd have won we'd undoubtably love in a better world. Lurk more, man. You'll see the truth soon enough.

Who the fuck thinks WW2 was fabricated?

fpbp

we wouldnt go out in public and openly call ourselves nazi's and say how much we love hitler, lol no.

Sup Forums = satire
come on nobody here is sirius

Hitler did nothing wrong (besides not listening to his generals and not making the holocaust real)

>he thinks it's satire

I hate hitler, don't mind jews, and the holocaust is a hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU

It's complicated.
Do you expect them to evangelise in detail while you wallow in denial?
You'd better go dark if you really want to know the answer.
THE TRUTH IS...
no one gives a fuck what you believe

>tfw WW2 was fabricated

these, fuck off newfag. saged.

Man, these shooting star montages are getting out of hand.

I didn't even realize it was a thing, part of me being a shut in disconnected from society, but after spending the last half hour browsing the jewtube, I kind of feel like my isolation is a good thing. While somewhat entertaining, it loses it's value when people push it so far for no reason but to get views.

Before this, the first and only version I saw was fat guy in pink shirt jumps off bridge, which was fucking hilarious. It should have ended there.

And yes, Hitler did nothing wrong.

>WW2 was fabricated?

You know what... I am ok with that.

Basically this When you get it in your head that nobody really cares, you will find yourself supporting options that speak to you, no matter how controversial.
Turns out that when people stop caring what others think and about that whole "hitler is all bad" narration, most turn fascist, or at least more nationalistic.
And you can talk about it to other people on a certain laosian butter sculpting forum.

Well I mean he was pretty great, taking over almost all of europe with one shitty poor post ww1 country. THat should be admirable. Also he pretty much took on the whole world (America, Russia) and came close to winning. Thats what I admire. THe Holocaust was likely fake, or exaggerated by jews. Just google the russian holocaust memorial and you will see the number is different every time. As for/pol/ some is satire, some is serious.

Sup Forums is not one person
but if you think Hitler was the """bad""" guy you should probably take a look at the opposite side's arguments aswell or just fuck off, preferably the latter

Hitler had a point, but was, obviously, a retard that not only doomed his country, but shat all over nationalist legacy for decades to come.

>Do you actually hate Jews? Why?

Because behind every degeneracy there is either a rich faggot making profits, or rich Jewish faggot making profits. The latter is more common then the former.

And yes, they don't apply the shit they preach to us to themselves. No diversity and Femen in Israel.

Don't care about Holocaust. Even if 6 million died, so what? There is plenty of other civvies who died as well. Unless, of course, they are not goyim who should've die more. Jews don't give a fuck about non-jews dying, we shouldn't give special treatment to Jews either.

See, the first one says 4 million and the second says 1.5 million. Its likely all lies so jews get people to feel sorry for them

Leave normie fucking reeee3eeeeeee this place is not for you

GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>are you serious about admiring hitler
yes

>I want to know if you guys are serious about admiring Hitler.
He's okay, one of the better world leaders.

>I think it's funny to troll about Nazis and Hitler
You're right.

>do you actually deny the holocaust
I (not we) dispute the six million and the perpetrators. Elder diaspora jews display their interment camp tattoos and there's no number higher 300,000, and it was the Polish.

>and think WW2 was fabricated?
What? No. The brits attacked Germany for retaking the Danzig Corridor.

>Do you actually hate Jews?
Diaspora jews.

>Why?
Multifaceted and publicly declared plan for white genocide to secure their worldwide ethnostate. After they kill the whites they'll target the Asians as their remaining competetion for global dominance.

God the influx of cunts here. Can we not have some mods sending this shit to the new cuntainment board /bant/ or whateved. They need to leave or go back the Donald

Hitler was a piece of shit for not killing all the jews

I'll bite.

>I want to know if you guys are serious about admiring Hitler.

Hitler made unprecedented achievements in lifting the living standards of any country. Nationalism was the key and I think many here realize and admire that.

>but do you actually deny the holocaust and think WW2 was fabricated?

Fabricated?
Some things are more complicated than than people in general have come to understand.
For instance, how WWII started. People usually say "It was on September 1, 1939 when Germany invaded Poland".
But almost nobody seem to know that the land Germany invaded had belonged to Germany 20 years earlier, only they lost it in WWI, and that the Pollacks were murdering the Germans still living there in an ethic purge.

>Do you actually hate Jews?
The Jews have been sticking their abnormally large noses in business that don't concern them.
See Barbara Spectre (as if someone couldn't make a better Bond villain)
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

I think Hitler was wrong, and I still admire the bastard. To stick with your convictions for so many years, to be imprisoned and laughed at, and still become the leader of a country? It's an impressive feat, a high that makes the lows of his ideology even more pronounced.