youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mixed doesn't count

Curry cunt is mediocre as fuck.

But does she poo in loo?

she looks like a burlap mongrel
in what universe is this attractive

1.3 Billion people in their country and this is the only woman they ever post. I wonder why

if that's the best they can produce, then feel free to finish that word
not saying she's ugly, but definetely not much better than average

>be 5/10
>slather yourself in make-up
>get to claim you're beatiful
>somehow men accept this

>he doesn't know the origin of the word aryan

1 indian out of 1,3 billion isn't ugly.

Sounds fair.

>>Indian women are ugl-
>EXPLAIN THIS YOU FAGS

Caste system?

This mixed woman was many times labeled as the prettiest woman in India, that's why always her.

When you realize the prettiest one is 7/10 at best, it makes it scary to think about how average indian woman looks, not to mention the ugly ones.

>Cherry picking

You gotta go back pajeet

>what is cherry picking

You have only posted one woman out of 600 million OP

honestly, pretty Indian women are some of the prettiest in the world, full stop

this coming from a white man who therefore has the privilege of hooking up with them before they turn 24 and decide to find an Indian med student to pretend they're a virgin to

it's a great system because I can also ignore the many ugly ones

Mixed race of what?

Indian is one big subcontinent of mixed "race" people, it's not like China where 90%+ of the country is Han.

not indian

I'll take cherry picking and obvious European genes for 600, Alex.

While I have everyone's attention, hide obvious bait threads like this because it's clearly just trying to detract from what's going on today.

let me tell you a secret. All white women look manly. Without eyeliner, they look at best 7/10 tomboys. Eye liner is the white womens most powerful tool. Without it. Shes just an albino pajeet.

POO

Why do they look inbread?

Bringing up my next poiint, whites came from albino pajeets. Whites are made. By black and brown ppl. Through genetic mishap.

cherrypicking

next?

>implying whitey isn't all inbread

By Dr. Yakoob!

Really nothing special and mixed and spoiled, muh vagina. Anglo woman problem isn't her looks, it's her behavior.

Because their parents were both bakers.

Of course she is.

aren't the northern indians mainly brahims genetically different to the Dravidian in the south?

claimed

They are, albinated cousins breeding together. Youd think theyd correct their deficient genetics. Missing hair proteins. Missing protection from the Sun. Nah. The Jews cucked them to think light skin is the best thing in town. Some porcelain adonis image in their heads. Really they are just conditioned to breed weak. Thats why every generation is weaker now. Avoid the groid they said. To this day you listen. Youre conditioned.

Your instints find this attractive because they innately know these are strong genetics. Straight hair comes from missing hair proteins, from albinism. A deficiency.

based Bezmenov wanted indian qt gf

>Your instints find this attractive

...nah bro. you keep it.

youtube.com/watch?v=asw-wTDzGUQ

Yakub is jacob from the bible. He grafted the white race on the Island of patmos because G-d commanded it. Because its all a test to see what we do with free will. And youre all failing. Hubris- pride, its the father of all sins. Satan refused to bow to man because he was too proud. And he vowed to show G-d that we are unworthy. And You are letting him destroy your light and damn your souls to tartarus. For pride. Like youve been conditioned to. By the synagogue of Satan.

for you.

generic bitch = indian superstar

you wouldnt spot this girl in a mall

Breed weak paplovs dog.

are u fucking retarded nigger?

Looks like Gordon Ramsey, but less ugly.

Show me an attractive white women without eye make up.

holy shit, swedes confirmed nonwhite

Who the hell keeps making these threads?

yet the picture you posted is not only photoshopped she also has make-up on double standard I see.

>Posts a horse that's been a metric fuckload of photoshop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahah

I bet you're an assman too, come on burger own up, you've been niggerfied in your taste of women just like your cock has been jewified in the foreskin.

>no makeup
>posts a heavily arranged photoshoot.

Come on.

would you like to take a guess?

>middle back
A E S T H E T I C

>/Thread
F A K E
A Y E S
K E K S
E S S E

Just a bit of mascara because she likes it but here. I know her irl.

Highborn Pakistani and Punjabi are OK. KeK will make Le Pen win.

putting makeup on one does not cure the rest of minger syndrome

>More than a billion people
>The one non-ugly one is 95% white

That's some serious (((logic))) you've used there.

The only reason you find her attractive is because she has ARYAN features instead of poo features.

>He thinks this is what a girl without makeup on looks like
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahhahaha

>I have 6 sisters
>I have applied makeup onto my sister's faces before
>I know how this girl looks with and without makeup, foundation included (which she does have a bit of on her left cheek as she hides a pair of recurring pimples)
k

never said she didnt have any retard, just put up a black babe step being a faggot
ofc im an assman its 2017. Get with it beta. You prob cant handle it. Very strongly doubt you can dance at all.

Wherever you see hahaha you can be sure that kid is a complete lonely faggot. very low iq. many such cases. SAD.

Oh and she waxes her eyebrows

eye liner. like i said. Just not that special. Cheaters.

Indian aren't a homogeneous race.
If like I post black woman to say murrican girl are ugly

I don't want my dick smelling like curry after sex.

Lucky for you, you will never have sex.

she looks like an uglier sophie dee

All the photos you have posted are caked in make-up and photoshop, yet you call them "babes". Yet you are asking for a white woman with no make-up otherwise otherwise they are ugly. The cognitive dissonance is real you absolute dipshit. Go to africa if you love black chicks so much

yeah just a bit of mascara lmao. They are nothing without that little bit of mascara. All their pride relies on it.

Look at her skin. look at how years of foundation have ruined her skin. This is the future of all youre white wives. For them to turn hagrid. From lack of melanin.

1.3 Billion ppl and all they post is a half caste whose only trait from her Indian parent, is some light brown skin

Shame of albinism.

all nigger girls that ure posting have makeup, show me natural attractive black girl u larping faggot

and that is almost no make up she would look the same without it

BLEACHED

>lack of melanin
Riiiiiiiiight

I wonder if she's potty trained...

Mate, this girl has
>Thick eye liner
>Think mascara
>Heavily worked eyebrows
>A shit tonne of matte concealer and/or foundation
>Lipstick, probably nude
and the image itself may have been run through a filter although subtly
I'm a father of 2 daughters and husband to a wife who enjoy taking selfies, don't bullshit me sport I can spot this a mile away.

So how did genetic defects conquer and enslave your race? Does it hurt?

Genetic hybrid, surgery, photoshop, whitenating makeup.

obviously meant for this idiot

Not an argument. But Africa is always an option for you.

not true, also genetic mishap + harsh winters selecting for intelligence and fitness = evolution

Okay I'll be dumping here a few.

Shruti Hassan

Implying thats a bad thing.

Youre wrong, thats a ton of make up. And she would look 7/10 at best with a completely washed clean face.

>assman
>pic
Forgive me, I'm tired and I haven't slept in 2 days. It was taken at a weird angle. My bad.

Truth hurts. Price of your own racism. Double edged sword. Fall on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM

How come all the hot black chicks have european dna in them? lol look at those caucasoid facial features.

desu Indian grils are great...I just don't like the way they defecate

100% black woman is ugly as fuck

Just add a little european/east asian dna and magic happens.

poor, pathetic poos

are all your most attractive women the most caucasian-looking, or do you have actual poos that are dark skinned and still beautiful?

she's not wearing any make-up, uh huh

Also white dna detected

Shushmita sen former miss world.

Nah, God let it happen to test us. And it was Satans doing so I just feel sorry that your ancestors were used as tools by him, and that they are probably still burning their sins away in hell.

Im not black. This is just how the world is. Race doesnt exist. G-d does though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka

k
You should see the Somali girls in their capital. They look like chocolate whites, but you'd have to hold me at gunpoint to go there.

prep the bird

>caucasian-looking,

She looks like an average chick from Long Island

is this really turning into a paki vs niggeress thread?

>miss universe