Marine will win

Marine will win.

we know

if only. her damages would be easy to fix. Macron will leave a lethal wound in the system

I hope, but macron got like 62% in polls :|

she will lose

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

>polls
Oh, Belgium.

She lost the previous election, her dad lost the election before.

She came second in the first round 2 weeks ago.

She is polling 40-42% where Macron is polling 60-58%

What makes you think French people changed their mind in a few days? What makes you think polling institutes would be wrong by 10 points 2 days before the election?

(((polls)))

brexit won the popular vote

There wasn't a first round of election 2 weeks before Brexit where 'out' came second place.

Plus, brexit polls were very close anyway.

Good point.
Le Pen has lost.

>What makes you think French people changed their mind in a few days

Terrorism, how much terrorism was in france in 2002 and 2012?

>another chatbro
Nice.

And yes, she will. The riots, the leaks, and the media blackout are the worst things that could have happened for Macaroni.

I literally said "a few days".

She came in second place, 4 or 5 points under the initial polls, during the first round. She was expected to win the first round.

It's over.

>polls showing macron has the winner
>lots of macron voters or undecided don't go to vote because they feeling that will not be necessary.
>a huge size of marine, fillon and melenchon voters that not were count in the polls go to vote.
>marine wins

I WANT TO FUCK THAT CAT

Would that still be
getting pussy?

no she wont. everyone in Europe hates america for some reason. they wont allow someone who shares any slight similarities with trumps views to be a leader. they pride themselves on being open bordered and ''progressive' or something. also, stop avatar fagging. and your thread is shit. theres already a million french election posts. enough!

i never liked human catboys or catgirls but suddenly that french character became hot af for me.

it's a guy

That just makes it better

no it isn't

It's the accent. It gets em, every time.

I shitpost using his pics on twitter because bad puns are my thing.

>that fucking shit with Cleft lip and cleft palate

In the daytime, I'm Marine Le Pen
Just a normal girl with some normal polls...

It's one thing to accidently destroy one's nation...but to knowingly vote LePen...I have no words...if France elects LePen, then France deserves what's coming.

France first?

>(((polls)))

>France first?
Yes, destroyed by (((protectionism))).

s2 when? need more bug waifu.

Dream on my burrito-eating friend. That racist bitch is going down.

weebtet?