Ask a dirty leaf anything

Ask a dirty leaf anything, im drunk and i'll answer.

>inb4 not Sup Forums worthy
as if half the topics on this board are Sup Forums worthy

Fuck you

/bread

Fuck off leaf piece of shit

Fucking shed the mitts bud

have you ever sucked a penis

if so, do you prefer cut or uncut

No

I'm fucking liquored too. What's going on leaf user.

you cunts are proper retarded. Seriously i have never seen a country post so much retarded shit in my life and that is saying something considering i live next door to Australia. Big lipped niggers.

If white and in the GTA, do whites, especially liberals hat the darkies? Heard something from a military bro and want more variation in answers

Striking out at the bar pretty much

>No

YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS

I mean......We might be straight retarded, but at least we don't fuck sheep

okay serious question here, why does the government give 3600 canadian dollars to syrian refugees meaning about 43k a year, while the average canadian does around 2.5k a month? hat is mighty retarded. please explain.

Did you somehow miss all the BBC, BLACKED, how can whitey even compete etc spam by Aussies?

Rooniggers and their pet sheepfuckers are just as bad as leafs.

Can't comment as I live in the west. GTA can suck a giant donkey dick. Ontario is aids

Even if we fucked sheep we dont post retarded shit because unlike Canadians we aren't proper retarded. Seriously.

what region are you from?
are you white?
If the jews decide not to allow canada's economy to crumble as predicted, is there a place in the country for a white future?
From Hamilton.

Ah you saw that right wing meme? It made up numbers. Not that im some left wing pussy bitch, but there talking out of there ass. I can't comment on the real numbers as I don't know but I do know that the numbers stated in that meme are way the fuck off.

>fuck sheep
>post retarded shit on the internet

jeez i don't which is worse. I think I need to fuck a sheep or two to find out.

Look you cunts would be better off browsing tumblr Sup Forums is well above your power level you just drag the board down like niggers drag life rafts to the bottom of the ocean. Based Poseidon.

Same. This girl I've been friends with over fhcjjng 10 years lost it on me tonight when she refered to me as a feminist and I told her I thought modern feminism was poison. So that was interesting... We're not friends anymore lol stupid cunt.

Way of the road bubs, just gotta get set for the next weekend eh.

You wont gain chromosomes by plowing sheeps vagina. Retard.

im from Hamilton.
Old people comment on how less and less white folks when they go out.
Young people are probably split, many are libfags, probably more smaller town or rurals are able to see groups for what they are.
I like individuals of many races, and food and cultures all over the world. Do not like the rapid increase of non-whites in this country, in my lifetime canada has dropped from like 90% white to 70%

tru

are you prepared for the rake

>we aren't proper retarded

With the way your grammar and spelling is, I have doubts.

Seems you guys might have lost a few tho, it's alright, we still like you guys as friends

What are you doing to pass the time during this eight hours road closure?

What th fuck has infected my friends heads. I have no friends left. And this happened at a fucking dive bar like whonthe fuck brings what up and flips out about it at a fire bar. No one gives a fuck what you believe cunt and not everyone subscribes to your thought process

Ayee Buad

I'll fucking cuff ya bud

Then I'll toss ya in the Rhubarb bush

>Double space sentence.
>Cry about grammer
Classic Dunning Kruger

Live in the god dam prairies where nothing happens. Seriously, the only thing that happens in sask is a fucking murder and a drug od here and there.

Jordan is that you?

ah i see, good, because i thought its stupid as fuck, also fuck north america, im heading to the UK, maybe its the least kike'd nation of them all.

>grammer

Honorary American detected.

You wanna be real? fucking everything has a political side now. either right or left, it's tough to stay neutral.

haha, its not all bad except the fucking property prices, and the hydro cause the public here is cancer for voting in economic cancer

North of King in Toronto there is an excess of asians. It wasn't this epidemic seven years ago but now its like full on aids

Your country has never done anything ever.

Not a question, just a statement.

No, but I know a Jordan from Bc who is in berta

Life isn't a college essay you retarded fucking goon.

If you're looking for the least kike'd nation I'd head to south america or shit, europe is overrun by refugees , north america is "because it's current year" and asia is asia. Go to argentina cause it's white.

Nah I'm thinking of a Jordan from Saskatchewan who is a dick because he keeps forgetting my birthday.

I sent the obligatory $50 for his two years ago the cunt

Read.

Literally all we care about at this point is hockey. We've won a few golds these past few Olympics so we could give less shits

It's just fucking ridiculous how one sided thiugb. I could care less what she believes in and wouldn't end a friendship over it but suddenly after 10 years because I say I don't subscribe to he beliefs in a piece of shit who somehow suddenly set back women's bullshit rights 100 year.

But is literally mentally challenged If she thinks that and I know I'm better I but it's just such a sting this is the 5th or 6rh friend I've had of over 10 years that I've lost over shit like this. Because they can't handle that someone thinks differently than they do because they think they're right no matter what reeeeeee

Fuck that Jordan

Honestly.....It fucking sucks, but this whole time, everyone knows me as "that guy who could care less" so all the time im indifferent. Even if I have a strong opinion. Nobody hates me for my political views because to them, I have none. It's not good for agreements but it keeps the bad discussions down.

Your vagina has no power here.

You've got the patience of a saint user. I try to be impartial too mostly... I just didn't expect such a flip out at 2 am in a dive bar in northeestern Ontario lol.

I'll try harder I suppose. It's just shitty that I have to pretend I'm ignorant to avoid this bullshit

At this point, it's pointless to argue, that's why I can keep going with the indifferent. People are so set in their ways it's impossible to change them so you might as well just agree with whatever they are saying, whatever side they are on. Then just move on and tell the other side that they are some fuckheads.

Don't have kids.

lol no

Fuck this gay earth.

Thanks for that chat user. I'm going to go pass out.

Cheers

My man! you do you

I almost went to university in Canada.

Did I fuck up by not going? McGill would've been the school and the times I would've attended would've been around 2005-2009.

Now, I'm seriously interested in attending school in Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. I only ask because I have an almost morbid curious about Canada and the rest of the Anglosphere.

Or is America really just the jewel in the crown of the Anglosphere and I should banish ideas of Monash, Auckland, Sydney, Toronto, etc.?

well where did you go? and where did you end up working? If you were taking a basic course such as business the credits would have only been good for Canada if you took it in Canada. If you took something such as nursing a doctor, it would have been good all over the world provided you took a qualification test in the country of job

Grew up in Toronto, you definitely did not miss out. Multicultural enrichment has made it the most degenerate and miserable place on the planet. So glad I got out of that place.

I ended up going to the major university in my home state (Ohio) and I am currently working at a university in the state of Texas. Thinking of law or business.

why do people from our country have such a fucking inferiority complex.

everywhere i go online, i see people from the shitty parts of Canada making self depreciating sorry jokes, or just tugging on people's sleeves to remind them about Canada.. Its fucking embarrassing

Germans are the same.

So you probably would have been better sticking with where you are. Most credits for courses don't transfer for province to province let alone country to country. I won't deny, Mcgill is actually a decent uni, but the fact of it is, if you had stuck with the path you are on right now, you'd be practicing Canadian law, which is nowhere near as lucrative as American law.

Is it safe to live in detroit?

curiosity*
Yeah, I hear this quite often.
How radical is the University of Toronto?
Does anyone know cross-culturally if it is as bad as say University of California-Berkley, etc. ?
Also...is it still a big deal to work on Bay Street?
Have non-assimilating immigrants just devastated Canada?
I have so many questions
It was different 12 years ago

Couldn't say as Detroit is in USA
>Get a dictionary faggot

GTA is like the most left of left Canada, Vancouver is probably second. As for the rest of Canada? well it depends on how cold it is i guess.

whos winning Ice Hockey world cup this year and what do you think of our team?

U of T is pretty left wing, other than Jordan Peterson. Usually anyone who opposes the narrative is labelled as a bigot. Could be compared to Berkley, there were some protests against some MRA conventions but they weren't nearly as large-scaled or violent. Bay St. is Wall St. Lite.

Non-assimilated immigrants have completely divided the city. Toronto is by far the worst, but it looks like some of the smaller towns are getting diverse as well.

That's fair....I guess it would've only made sense if I were interested in becoming a Canadian permanent resident or citizen.
Does colder=more conservative/less immigrants lol

Ontario and Quebec were the only two provinces that ever caught my eye.

How accurate/inaccurate?
I've heard British Columbia is basically British China and that Vancouver is Hongcouver.
I've heard Manitoba is for farmers, and Alberta is for rough neck types that work on trains or pump oil.
Saskatchewan is cool if you like needle drugs and heptatitis.
PEI I've heard is nice though, kind of quaint and quiet.
Cape Breton and Nova Scotia get a bad reputation as sort of the rednecks of Canada.
New Brunswick is like the more francophone version of Nova Scotia.
Nunavut, Northwest, Yukon, etc. are mostly uninhabitable snow heavens with majestic sites, but little else.
Ontario is the hub of Anglo Canada. Ottawa, Toronto, etc. sort of define the province mostly.
Have I missed anything or any province lol

Was Bible Bill Aberhart Canada's last hope?

Will Bay Street ever forgive Alberta for electing Social Credit?

You'll be okay as long as you stay out of Ontario. Not only is it the most multicultural, but also the most expensive (rent, food, taxes, car insurance companies fuck us up the ass hard, etc.), alcohol is also completely government controlled (LCBO).

Hmmm...so would you argue or echo the sentiment of stay out of Canada unless you're A)a lib cuck B)Chinese (sorry) C)as the other user put it pursuing something globally minded such as medicine or STEM.

What makes Canada better or worse than America?

I kind of think America is becoming a giant South Africa of sorts. Balkanized, etc. The transnational financial class (mostly Jews and WASPs) controls everything and if you're not in the top 2% income bracket you're in some trouble.

Also thanks (to you and others) for all the responses...I appreciate it

That sucks.

The University of Toronto used to turn me on. McGill still does.

But...
Good to know. I've heard the horror stories about the average Canadian being priced out of their homes.

>How radical is the University of Toronto?

Go ask Dr. Peterson...

I've heard of him...I'll have to give him a read at some point

if you go to a school that hasn't been blacked, it would be pretty fun

that's true...and the university system in America is already pretty blacked...so I can kinda deal with it

Vote MadMax fellow Leaf. Fuck the rest of those cucked candidates.

Agree. Went to a HS of 1800 (sort of recent). Two blacks, one asian and one indian. The rest all wops.

How does a dog blowing you feels like?

Still cant beleive they made Hamiliton a sanctuary city.

>North of King in Toronto there is an excess of asians.

King Street or King City?

what's it like coming from the most boring country on the face of the planet?

whats it like growing up without any culture?

how does it feel that your country's political leaders must kowtow completely to their big brother down South?