Why do you guys hate black people, is it because you have a tiny dick and feel insecure lmao. Pathetic virgins...

Why do you guys hate black people, is it because you have a tiny dick and feel insecure lmao. Pathetic virgins, leave your mums basement for once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1z0uFE43Kck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am 7.5 long and 6.5 around and what is this?

I am building a v8 ute because I am insecure. And because girls are shallow.

Mfw I have a small dick and hate blacks for social reasons non sexually related

saged

No I like black people, I hate niggers.

Sick, wanna meet up and get some drinks, harass some Asians, fuck some some qt's

mm yes im so pathetic i dont deserve white women they're only for black men

Shut it mate, or I'll shear your sheep so you can't velcro yourself on.

>he likes black people

Typical americoon

Most houses in America don't have basements

Leaf youre trailer park, thers pleantey

>implying I'm not a 6'3 Wendy's chef who makes 140,000$ a year with a 15' dick

Black people are far more civilized then niggers who are hateful and violent.

Asexual here.

All niggers must fucking die.

do people who make these posts think that hung white guys like niggers anymore than small ones lmao?

It's pretty comfy here in the basement tho

Sure you do white boi

I hate them because Ive lived near them.

youtube.com/watch?v=1z0uFE43Kck
this is why

and they are violent

It's nothing against niggers, I hate everyone

I hate blacks because they are niggers no other reason aside from that but if you are going to bring up dick sizes maori women moan like whores for european cock.

Unpredictable

I hate black people because I've had to live around them.

this is the laziest ive seen yet

how many 'niggers r good and white people are dumb small dicked idiots lmao' threads are we gonna get in a months span

I've never had a conversation with a black person that I walked away from glad that it had occurred. My disgust of black people was literally a determining factor for choosing computer science as my major.

they whine about not having enough of a leg up when I came from the very same socioeconomic background and yet I dont act like a fucking nigger

THIS

If some guy paints himself black, I don't give a fuck, but animals of african decent are subhuman and statistically are worse in every way than white humans.

what ever you pathetic virgin

affirmative action is retarded and creates problems

nice b8 faggot

tfw when you are the real subhumans.

they chimp out over the stupidest shit.

In all honesty why don't you hate niggers? The vast majority of them are retarded

I've had the pleasure of meeting a Catholic Nigerian, gud guy.. unlike getto uneducated niggers in America.

They're subhuman, is that so hard to understand?

they're too pathetic for civilization

Well for one thing, it's been scientifically proven that niggers have the ugliest women.

So fuck you bitch. Take your melanin back to Africa and try not to commit any fuckin' crimes on your way over there, you retarded monkey faggot.

And if you have a problem with that, pull up on a nigger and fuckin' see what I'm 'bout, pussy.

What's wrong? Didn't grow up with a dad, so you have to attack white people?
Glad to see you're breaking the status quo.

shills, trying to make Sup Forums look racist as fuck.

It's not my mum's basement.
It's your mum's basement.

And she loves when I make pancakes the morning after. Mmmm, boy.

You niggers got giant problems you know...

You sure are obsessed with dick sizes, no wonder, yours must be bigger than your brain.

prove to me blacks are capable of handling civilization.
I'm fine with every other race

can we ban these threads?

Its another episode of shills try to pretend blacks are people and start spamming it in multiple threads.

nigger find out the truth about his race and hes triggered?

>muh PR
GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN RACIST FUCK OFF. What you mistook for irony and joking wasn't.

why is she holding that elephant turd

No, bitch, if you can't handle them then get the fuck out of this one and stay out of future ones, dumb ass.

I fuckin' love this shit, bitch. I just called someone a nigger.

>can we ban these threads?

No, you actually can't....

The only way to solve it is to cure yourselves and become human.

What manga is this?

I really don't get why you niggers think your dicks are big. I saw enough of you filthy apes showering in the Army to know you niggers don't have anything the white man don't. I guess when you're stupid, unskilled, ugly and unwanted you need to be able to say at least one nice thing about yourself.

all caps shill.. really?
the Racist memes are funny, and the unironic worship of Hitler was hilarious.. stupid fucking shill.

It's a comic strip called Stop Bugging Me! Every bit ends with this frame.

Ichi the Killer, there's also a movie adaptation by the legendary Takeshi Miike

WE WUZ SCIANCE

Dute la curva aia de mata-n pizda

another shill

Dank
Arigato-gozaimasu

Black people are biological weapons of mass destruction. That's why. Also, can you tell your Maori family to stay the fuck out of Australia?

you new zulund faggits will never be able to race bait like we can and you know it.

we have turned it into an artform, you rank amateur.

wow, i didnt know new zealand had niggers in it

>muh dik

when I think about fucking a nonwhite women I don't think about a guy which is the same race as that women being present.
Are niggers subconsciously homosexual?