Why do Americans lack self-discipline?

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Is there something in the heavily chlorinated tap water of America that makes them weak?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RrLAgi_mBY
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

I think that's photoshopped

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Fluoride and estrogen

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

T H I C C

I love it.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

It's the SHAD diet. Gotta go paleo with intermittent fasting or be born with badass genetics.

Lots of men marry up "hotties" that end up looking like a bus 5 to 10 years later. Sad.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

or be born with badass genetics.
I hate this line. Genetics has virtually zero to do with getting fat.

Food intake and lack of activity is the only reason people go fat. And both are 100% related to self discipline.

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

I'm a German woman. Lack-discipline? Funny coming from a Jew. Obesity is vastly supremacy. My heritage is all, beautiful fit German soldiers, who married fat, beautiful German women and had beautiful fat babies.

Starvation is for the Africans, Asians and Jews, thank you.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

And what percentage do you think self discipline is related to genetics?

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

And what percentage do you think self discipline is related to genetics?
Not much at all.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Are you a real German or Jew?

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

So you're not a race realist then?

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

The amount of shit in our food we don't know about is astounding. It limits and destroys our mental and physical potential, causes depression and mental illness, physical weakness and tiredness, ugliness etc.

Corporations know about this stuff but don't tell you because they want to make money $$$. Academics these days are close minded and apathetic, they don't pay attention or dare to question anything, they just look at the mainstream textbooks and easy narratives, just look at the way the average person accepts Russian hackers, WMDs in Iraq, Syrian chemical weapons etc.. Nutritionists and biologists don't even know what the fuck they're talking about.

There is no way out of it because it is in everything, we need to completely tear down the system and question and reexamine everything.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

heavily chlorinated tap water
Fluoride

Do Americans even drink water?

I thought you only drink soda?

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Says Germans lack self-discipline, tries to show support via a supreme, wonderful idea such as fat on a human body; which clearly requires self-discipline that we apparently lack.

Look at the Asians, Africans and Jews, they can barely muster and master cuisine that causes weight gain in the first place, which is why so many of them starve...

Found the Jew.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

what does SHAD stand for?

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

"oh no, but all the health risks". Says the Jew.

Whos ancestors had severe health risks even after the beautiful Holocaust. Heart failure, kidney failure; now they want to encourage all beautiful whites to do the same to their daughters....

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

she actually became a lardass though.

with the exception of the original anglo settlers, genetically americans are the detritus of europe. could hack it in the motherland so they bought a ticket to ellis island and 40 free acres in the states and practically zero taxes.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

Jessica Simpson 2017
Everything went better than expected ;)

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Super
High
Acetecene
Diet

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

forever young, i want to be forever young
Plastic thick fantastic, but she wasn't that fat or was she? Who's her boyfriend now anyway?

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

Literally a bunch of a baby ass Jewish men here complaining they are starving and the Germans are supreme food eaters who can survive everything. Stop complaining and go out and make bread

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Is there something in the heavily chlorinated tap water of America that makes them weak?
Could be.. Could be German bro.
The news if funnier than fuck here lately though.. it is a good show. Cops have killed two teens this weekend alone that weren't doing anything wrong. Funnier than hell. The part that I find funny is that the "news media" reports it as a cop#1 fired shots was a "28 year veteran" and cop#2 that fired shots was a "4 year veteran". What the fuck is that supposed to mean? We should just let them walk because they are war heroes or something? Or does 4 years on the job make you a "veteran"? This country is so fucked.

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Lazy welfare Jews, Negros, and chinks. I'm a fat german woman and fed my dog a steak the other day. Go back to Africa you Jews!!!!

And all "German" men who listen to JEWS.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

almost as much plastic in that top lip as in her giant udders.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Hey baby, want some fuck? I am the new kid from backstreet.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

"Yasssssssssss. Starve your women" *rubs hands together* "For $700,000, will make her beautiful again" ssssssssss. -Jews to whites

Connor White
Connor White

Jessica Simpson isn't fat enough. You want a woman at least 250 lbs of German engineering.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

She looks like a 45 yo woman.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

how can you find this woman attractive knowing she fucked Tony Romo?

David Foster
David Foster

Damn she was a fucking 10/10. I actually remember wacking off too her soon of "boots made for walking" hnnnnnnnggggg good times.

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

Probably the abundant and cheap delicious food.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

A 300 lb German woman would take over 400+ days to starve to death. At least 300 lbs of starved Jewish bodies would be mounted up by then, probably a good 1,000 Jews to each German woman. Your welcome world, this engineering saves lives.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

a ticket to Ellis Island and 40 free Acres

I think you have your history a bit mixed up.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

I think the royal families of Europe were heavily genetically inferior to the common people due to generations of inbreeding.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

I don't know must of us are heavily German Kraut. What cucked your DNA so hard in the last 200 years?

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

Pretty lame of you to ignore that she lost all the weight after she had her kids, desu. Pic (related) from April 20, looking pretty milfy, actually. The Americans you don't hear about are the ones you fear and the ones you hate. We beat the fuck out of you once, can do it again, and we inspire the only nationalists and proud Germans in your country with boards like these. But still you do not bow and STFU like the good Jewrmans you really are.

We can fix that. Now go give one of you daughters to the imam for enrichment and greet a few rapefugees to Momma Merkels' Home for Wayward Invaders.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

vomit

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

brap.jpg

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

It is. The 2011 picture is actually from 2000.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

From bland-look-alike to fat-blandlook-alike.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

No Alex Jones screaming the globalists are puting floride in our water to make us dumber and weaker.
im disapointed

Ethan White
Ethan White

That's not true. The more physically active you are the more active your spawn is likely to be.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

H-hey guys can I be relevant again too?

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

She looks like she could bear more children in the second one which I am privy to

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

american white trash

eww

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

photoshop expert here. i can attest that OP's wasn't shopped.

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

not with that hair and pale lipstick.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

youtube.com/watch?v=5RrLAgi_mBY

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

also hideous dress. and pick one not three junk jewelry you stupid slip-showing whore.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

shame about the tits

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

implying you wouldn't suck on them

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

looks like she would bite the head off your parrot

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

I never found this woman attractive even when she was supposed to be hot.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

not enough make up and too much of her in that dress. the jacket looks stupid. overall fail design.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

she's been thoroughly Blacked so nah

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

she's nigger bait at her size now.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Fluoride
What is that meme? I have been seeing it lately.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

fluoride should just be considered a toxic byproduct of aluminum production but somehow the industry somehow convince municipalities all across the country to dump it in the water supply

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

THICC JSimp in daisydukes
YES PLEASE

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

we need to completely tear down the system and question and reexamine everything.

found the nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Jessica Simpson has a net worth of over a billion dollars. She could look like Jabba the Hutt for all I care.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Jessica simpson has become absolute patrician, what are you talking about?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit