Why do Americans lack self-discipline?

Is there something in the heavily chlorinated tap water of America that makes them weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RrLAgi_mBY
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think that's photoshopped

Fluoride and estrogen

T H I C C

I love it.

It's the SHAD diet. Gotta go paleo with intermittent fasting or be born with badass genetics.

Lots of men marry up "hotties" that end up looking like a bus 5 to 10 years later. Sad.

>or be born with badass genetics.
I hate this line. Genetics has virtually zero to do with getting fat.

Food intake and lack of activity is the only reason people go fat. And both are 100% related to self discipline.

I'm a German woman. Lack-discipline? Funny coming from a Jew. Obesity is vastly supremacy. My heritage is all, beautiful fit German soldiers, who married fat, beautiful German women and had beautiful fat babies.

Starvation is for the Africans, Asians and Jews, thank you.

And what percentage do you think self discipline is related to genetics?

>And what percentage do you think self discipline is related to genetics?
Not much at all.

Are you a real German or Jew?

So you're not a race realist then?

The amount of shit in our food we don't know about is astounding. It limits and destroys our mental and physical potential, causes depression and mental illness, physical weakness and tiredness, ugliness etc.

Corporations know about this stuff but don't tell you because they want to make money $$$. Academics these days are close minded and apathetic, they don't pay attention or dare to question anything, they just look at the mainstream textbooks and easy narratives, just look at the way the average person accepts Russian hackers, WMDs in Iraq, Syrian chemical weapons etc.. Nutritionists and biologists don't even know what the fuck they're talking about.

There is no way out of it because it is in everything, we need to completely tear down the system and question and reexamine everything.

>heavily chlorinated tap water
>Fluoride

Do Americans even drink water?

I thought you only drink soda?

Says Germans lack self-discipline, tries to show support via a supreme, wonderful idea such as fat on a human body; which clearly requires self-discipline that we apparently lack.

Look at the Asians, Africans and Jews, they can barely muster and master cuisine that causes weight gain in the first place, which is why so many of them starve...

Found the Jew.

what does SHAD stand for?

"oh no, but all the health risks". Says the Jew.

Whos ancestors had severe health risks even after the beautiful Holocaust. Heart failure, kidney failure; now they want to encourage all beautiful whites to do the same to their daughters....

she actually became a lardass though.

with the exception of the original anglo settlers, genetically americans are the detritus of europe. could hack it in the motherland so they bought a ticket to ellis island and 40 free acres in the states and practically zero taxes.

>Jessica Simpson 2017
Everything went better than expected ;)

Super
High
Acetecene
Diet

>forever young, i want to be forever young
Plastic thick fantastic, but she wasn't that fat or was she? Who's her boyfriend now anyway?

Literally a bunch of a baby ass Jewish men here complaining they are starving and the Germans are supreme food eaters who can survive everything. Stop complaining and go out and make bread

>Is there something in the heavily chlorinated tap water of America that makes them weak?
Could be.. Could be German bro.
The news if funnier than fuck here lately though.. it is a good show. Cops have killed two teens this weekend alone that weren't doing anything wrong. Funnier than hell. The part that I find funny is that the "news media" reports it as a cop#1 fired shots was a "28 year veteran" and cop#2 that fired shots was a "4 year veteran". What the fuck is that supposed to mean? We should just let them walk because they are war heroes or something? Or does 4 years on the job make you a "veteran"? This country is so fucked.

Lazy welfare Jews, Negros, and chinks. I'm a fat german woman and fed my dog a steak the other day. Go back to Africa you Jews!!!!

And all "German" men who listen to JEWS.

almost as much plastic in that top lip as in her giant udders.

>Hey baby, want some fuck? I am the new kid from backstreet.

"Yasssssssssss. Starve your women" *rubs hands together* "For $700,000, will make her beautiful again" ssssssssss. -Jews to whites

Jessica Simpson isn't fat enough. You want a woman at least 250 lbs of German engineering.

She looks like a 45 yo woman.

how can you find this woman attractive knowing she fucked Tony Romo?

Damn she was a fucking 10/10. I actually remember wacking off too her soon of "boots made for walking" hnnnnnnnggggg good times.

Probably the abundant and cheap delicious food.

A 300 lb German woman would take over 400+ days to starve to death. At least 300 lbs of starved Jewish bodies would be mounted up by then, probably a good 1,000 Jews to each German woman. Your welcome world, this engineering saves lives.

>a ticket to Ellis Island and 40 free Acres

I think you have your history a bit mixed up.

I think the royal families of Europe were heavily genetically inferior to the common people due to generations of inbreeding.

I don't know must of us are heavily German Kraut. What cucked your DNA so hard in the last 200 years?

Pretty lame of you to ignore that she lost all the weight after she had her kids, desu. Pic (related) from April 20, looking pretty milfy, actually. The Americans you don't hear about are the ones you fear and the ones you hate. We beat the fuck out of you once, can do it again, and we inspire the only nationalists and proud Germans in your country with boards like these. But still you do not bow and STFU like the good Jewrmans you really are.

We can fix that. Now go give one of you daughters to the imam for enrichment and greet a few rapefugees to Momma Merkels' Home for Wayward Invaders.

>vomit

brap.jpg

It is. The 2011 picture is actually from 2000.

From bland-look-alike to fat-blandlook-alike.

>No Alex Jones screaming the globalists are puting floride in our water to make us dumber and weaker.
im disapointed

That's not true. The more physically active you are the more active your spawn is likely to be.

H-hey guys can I be relevant again too?

She looks like she could bear more children in the second one which I am privy to

>american white trash

eww

photoshop expert here. i can attest that OP's wasn't shopped.

not with that hair and pale lipstick.

youtube.com/watch?v=5RrLAgi_mBY

also hideous dress. and pick one not three junk jewelry you stupid slip-showing whore.

shame about the tits

>implying you wouldn't suck on them

looks like she would bite the head off your parrot

I never found this woman attractive even when she was supposed to be hot.

not enough make up and too much of her in that dress. the jacket looks stupid. overall fail design.

she's been thoroughly Blacked so nah

she's nigger bait at her size now.

>Fluoride
What is that meme? I have been seeing it lately.

fluoride should just be considered a toxic byproduct of aluminum production but somehow the industry somehow convince municipalities all across the country to dump it in the water supply

>THICC JSimp in daisydukes
YES PLEASE

>we need to completely tear down the system and question and reexamine everything.

found the nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Jessica Simpson has a net worth of over a billion dollars. She could look like Jabba the Hutt for all I care.

Jessica simpson has become absolute patrician, what are you talking about?