How does it feel knowing that the white race will be gone in a few centuries...

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

how does it feel knowing that the white race will be gone in a few centuries and all white countries will be destroyed

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

We will have a colony on mars. The Martian Republic will return in a couple centuries to reclaim earth which will be a giant brazil by then.

Connor White
Connor White

Oddly satisfying knowing without any aid from whites africa will starve to death. And the middle east will literally annihilate themselves because of different views on things. Asians will overpopulate and use up all forms of natural resources. Basically without whitey keeping the balance in check you are all fucked.

Also sage

John Thompson
John Thompson

Good, because you'll all be property of China, if they don't genocide you

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

our future bloodline will be blacked no matter what

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

His head looks like an egg in this picture.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

I'm not white, I'm ethnic Chinese, so it's not like I care.

China is more civilized than white people (white society is full of crazy people fighting for LGBTTQQIAAP schyzophrenic theories whereas China is full of scientists working on quantum technology.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

We'll be dead by then. At least we can enjoy it while it lasts.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

what a faggot

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

Chinese are soulless bugs mate. your homelands are a dystopian hellhole where you enslave your own people. Literal sub-humans

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Feel's bad. I can't imagine a world without white wombs to pollute.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

feels bad man

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

The real red pill: /polp is contributing to the white race dying out by spending time here and not spending time making more white babies.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

its satisfying to know this entire planet will burn and cause every non-white a tremendously painful death

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

that's called total meme war warfare

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

I feel great knowing I was a member of the white race and nothing can take that away. The nigger world of the future will starve to death.

Jace King
Jace King

'Civilized' if you can call thieving, cheating, and swindling sub-humans so. Just as bad as Indians.

Liam Young
Liam Young

Sure they are

And when they genicide non-Han Chinese through gene therapy, everyone can blame white people

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

It's because of the smartest of the Jews controlling the stupidest of the goy.

There are only 13 million of them, I don't think they are superior by any means, but they have an innate desire for control, and they shamelessly work together while spreading the message that europeans working together is racist.

FUCK. JEWS.

t. High IQ european

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

If whites go everyone loses anyway

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Feels good because once whitey is gone, everyone else is gone too.

Wait you think Jamal ibn Spearchucker is actually going to build and invent?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit