How come hackers didn't attack le pen? why was macron the only target ?

how come hackers didn't attack le pen? why was macron the only target ?

Because Russians are behind everything the globalists don't like. I don't know why they think that's a good excuse or how that doesn't make Russia look good by comparison.

Every single leftist and faggot commie in europe has been targeting nationalist parties for years. Every bit of dirt they could find is already out in the open and publicized. There is nothing left to hack. Nothing left to find. Every scandal, fake or not, has been tried. Desperately.

The same cannot be said for establishment fuckboys that are protected by the elite.

you thought this was a fair fight?

>Because Russians
that's the answer i wanted to read, now i think that the french people know who's the real evil

Nailed it.

Sure it's ok to get dirt on the right, but when it's the left...

>N-nobody should report this until after the election.

Funny isn't it.

Clearly it isn't Russia if Putin is trying to free them from Jewish EU. Based Russia.

Maybe she hasn't done anything shady to expose? Maybe she realizes people will try to hack her and used a decent password?

L - Lesbian, female prefers female
G - Gay, prefer same gender; however, male/male
B - Bi-sexual, prefers both genders
All Sexual Preferences.
T - Trans-whatever, wants to be the opposite sex
Gender identity.
grilxgril=1
boixboi=1
bi=2
trans=1+1-1=en hero
How is it that the Republican Party can support LGB(T)s, but not liberals?

I hate Russia with all my heart. But you gotta be a complete retard to believe these scrubs are able to hack anything lmao

>I don't know why they think that's a good excuse or how that doesn't make Russia look good by comparison.

fpbp

This anti-Russian proapganda has only make me like Russia even more.

They did no one gave a fuck.

SHe was also attacked you fucking Faggot. Go back to fucking plebbit and go suck some goat semen out of a nigger dick you shit skin.

Wasn't Fillon the favourite before that?

maybe hes the only one hiding something??

In this picture I only see a very alpha (rich) man and a very honest woman

Because your candidate is perfect and every time anything happens to him it's russia, assange, cold war, hackers, james comey

> How come hackers didn't attack Le Pen
What do you mean? What do you know?

You mean why did they not HACK Le Pen and extract data that you already know about without it being hacked?

ffs. These are the people that want a technocracy.

>ukraine

hahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahah

Wtf OP, I love communism and letting refugees take over my country and giving the Elite Jews total control now!

Maybe look back a month or so where they tried to smear her.

High-level hackers (like those who work with Wiki-leaks) are crypto-anarchists and crypto-anarchism is closely associated with anarcho-capitalism. They try and punish those who use power illegitimately, which is usually left-wing communists. When you see communists being hacked thank the crypto-anarchists.

Fillon was only shortly a favourite, right after the traditionalists confirmed him as the republican candidate (against Juppé, which would have won the presidency otherwise, being much closer to Macron and keeping the liberal right from flocking to him), and before it was revealed he was giving salary for fake jobs with state money. So maybe a week or two.

i don't care if it's fair, but i like it topkek

Because most leftists study liberal arts and humanities.

Ditto.

>La majorité de la viande est halal pour éviter les émeutes dans les cantines
>consommation "musulmane"
C'est une taxe cachée, donc incompatible avec la loi de séparation de l'église et de l'état.

Lol look at all the putin dick sucking itt. Stupid anti-globalist idiots voted for Chump who is a globalist. Derp

Because gypsy broke dick faggots like you would not be able to enjoy the welfare if an actual REAL politician was in office.

For years Putin tried to join globalists but was not offered a high enough place in their pyramid. Now he's going to take his revenge

Macron is false flagging himself so that he can blame Le Pen for being a Russian stooge and the Russians for influencing the outcome after she wins the elections.

She is a right wing retard and doesn't know how to use a computer and only communicates with passenger pigeons and telegraphs.

i don't think that he needs a false flag to show people that le pen is putin's lap dog everyone knows this

Why would they need hackers when they have msm?

>how come hackers didn't attack trump? why was clinton the only target ?
It's almost as if the hackers had a vested interest in the outcome of the election!

What would be the point? She has basically no chance of winning. Don't let the second place in the first round fool you. Le Pen would have been the majority loser under IRV or similar one-round system – every other candidate (ignoring the minor ones) would have been preferred by the electorate.

He's for whatever the last person he heard is in favor of.

you deserve at least one (You) before the thread dies

Who says they didn't? Maybe Le Pen has better security?

Obama hacked Le Pen in 2012

Well now it's back on the front page. You probably feel pretty stupid now, don'cha?

Because hackers bypass MSM almost completely when orienting themselves in the world.
Hacker/internet culture in general is firmly against neoliberalism and authoritarianism of all kinds. Fact is that Putin doesen't need to lift a finger: half the internet will beat him to it.