What will you do if she loses?

Many of you newfux here honestly believe in fucking meme magic.

My question to you, is will you please fuck right off when you lose the election? These newfags think this forum is full of smart people and magic and hackers and shit when really it's just a bunch of socially deprived 20 year olds.
Pic was to get you to read btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy
web.archive.org/web/20170507093612/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/06/french-elections-2017-polls-odds-tracker/
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00000019
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

HIGHER ON THE BEAT AND YOU KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO

I believe she will win

>What will you do if she loses?
Nothing
France is irrelevant

kek no
deja vu mademoiselle
le pen will win

praise le kek
Shadilay
OwO

>Meme magic isn't real

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Typical fucking normal fag. Learn metaphysics already. The Elite manipulate us in a way that is exactly what meme magic is.

>m-meme magic is not real !!11
>a single website managed to elect Trump, a complete outsider by sheer force of autism
>i-it wasn't magic, polacks are just that smart and influent

mfw OP is a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

So what will you do if she wins?

>He doesn't know the prophecy of the chans
>not believing in meme magic
>propbably doesn't believe in the Bogdanoffs

kek, brought NWO to the white house. well done!

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

If she wins will you kill yourself and stream it?

>theguardian

Build a wall along the French boarder

refute that report

to the swisskike:
typical MSM inaccurate and extremely manipulated article. There are thousand of data analysis companies, hell, Sup Forums works better than most of them. This place is like a self feeding neural network hivemind. No joke.

Maybe next week I'll debunk whatever their new conspiracy theory is.

just look at this shit hahahaha its fucking cringy, Trump and Nigel the superhackers

web.archive.org/web/20170507093612/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

laugh and/or ignore all you want, it's in the archive.

everybody uses data analysis companies, that article just unfounded fear mongering, even a fucking hotdog stand with social media presence, will use some sort of data analytics service....

It's not about being intelligent. It's about being happy and smug and having fun. You can't sell an ideology with depressed blackpills and boring nihilists.

We're here to meme Presidents into office and look good while doing it. Join or cry.

Marco so far ahead he doesn't even think about Le Pen anymore.

damage control. didn't even know how to answer to a specific post - kys shill.

Damage control. lol.

Almost the first thing that comes up if you try and look up the french election is this bias shit:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/06/french-elections-2017-polls-odds-tracker/

NO LONGER pictured: Oh it seems to get better, all the comments I read yesterday from a woman who was pointing out the slanted nature of the article without so much as a hateful word are all gone.

it was to not give you the (you)

Autistic screeching for five more years

Took literally 10 seconds to debunk by googling "steve bannon cambridge analytica.

I kek'd though. Looks like the guardian is officially turning into the infowars of the left.

I'm quite happy if Le Pen makes it, better that the other puppet.

the central question is if major coorporations should be able to influence elections without having to publicly declare how much they donated. I understand and support that money lead the way, but current law doesn't reflect social media's influence.

1984 in the making - or are we already there with everyone carrying a televisor on their trouser pocket?

im not 20 for a few more months you fuck

It's almost better if she loses.

If she wins France may leave the EU, but she will hardly be able to govern and the media will constantly harp on about what a mistake it was to elect her.

If Macron wins he also will not be able to govern, France will descend into ruin similar to Greece and there will be multiple terrorist attacks... all of this can be blamed on rejecting populism and ultimately strengthen Trump and populist sentiment in the glorious Anglosphere.

We just have to make sure we make fun of Macron every time something shitty happens to France.

In 5 years they leave the EU anyway after ensuring Trump's re-election.

She can't lose the meme magic has been strong within the last few hours. So many digits have been had that I've tried for the last 4 hours to find a way to bet on Le Pen she is going to be the next president of France. It's the Trump election all over again. Macron is literally Clinton.

No one would care and she WILL lose. Try to find one Frenchman who believes in her chances. Stop being so fucking naive

I'll start working on moving my family and company outside the eurozone for one...

well you can at least try voting and get other people to vote, if that fails then sure, escape.

What's up with all thoses Macron cuck with a French flag ?
Did they hear about 4ch after the Macron leaks or what

Money in politics is a whole other can of worms

Clinton: opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00000019

Trump: opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864

Example:

Money spent by outside organizations to stop Trump: $248,000,000

Money spent by outside organizations to stop Clinton: $110,000,000

I'm too tired to vote

Maybe, it's always a bad thing when people talk about this place publicly, because it brings many (more) niggers or kids.

:^)

I'm afraid we are already there...

Thanks for considering us collateral damage...

Stay on your overpriced prison island

>complete outsider
>there are people who actually believe this

>Not believing in magic
GET BACK TO RODDIT "MUH PROGRESSIVE SCIENCE" FAGGOT

Listen Pablo I couldn't even make it to the bathroom to take a shit without walking past 3 televisions 5 minorities telling me not to vote for Hitler back in November.

stay strong and keep my votes on the right wing.

Sit back and watch France try to survive the 2017 Ramadan bombathon.
I don't give a fuck what happens over there. I wanted to see France make a good choice and stop fucking up but if they elect to shoot their own dick off why should I care?
It just brings us one step closer to the violent ethnic cleansing of Europe.

I said almost

>It's a Diego is trying to rewrite history post

Every single media outlet, every single holywood kike was against this man. He had virtually 0 support and was proped up by the people.

But sure, tell me more how he is a Zionist puppet and how it was ((((their plan)))) all along.

I live in a completey different dimension to the USA and every time i turned on the news it was just people talking about trump's recent tweets

this, one way or the other, things will not remain the same, shit will break down, for the french is either having a government that will defend them, vs having a government that will chatize them, and accelerate and worsen the fall

LE BASED MEME MAGIC XDDDD

>What will you do if she loses?
I won't sperg out in public like Hillarytards and go smashing bricks through windows of stores like Antifa. I'll still be somewhat disappointed, angry and sad.

I can't wait for the Never Come Down Le Pen version to drop

Yeah exactly.

My conscience is clear, I've been shilling for Le Pen for months, participated in multiple twitter ops, shilled so much I appear in a vice news article and a BBC video, collated info on french social media, arguments against macron, photoshopped a bunch of memes, argued with french people about the fucking offshore account documents, downloaded and went through the leaks... if the French people still fuck up and surrender again I can happily /popcorn.

Le pen will win kek wills it

>that pic
>those numbers

ishh

We have started the fire. No matter what happens from now on - they cannot turn this back.

Every news network, every late night TV host, every late night TV show, every sitcom running anti-Trump episodes, every magazine, every newspaper.

Everywhere you looked, all day long, night and day, endlessly while they all churned out (((polls))) showing Trump as a hopeless failure until the fucking election night where they spent the entire time trying to explain away their endless lies from the months before.

It's un-fucking-real, not even Hitler had that kind of propaganda leveled against him at the time and yet still now that it's over mother fuckers are trying to pretend it NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

They said Brexit wouldn't happen.

I would be happy if she loses, because that would mean france will die within the next 5 years. Thats good for germany, because if france dies before germany dies, we have a chance of surviving. Fuck france with their niggers and muslims to be desu.

Heh, we must have tripped over each others shit at some point. Probly live in the same post code.

Start to prepare for inevitable civil war in Europe.

I don't even give a shit

I fucking hate frogs

they're he most arrogant sacks of shit on the planet

I hope they all get raped by smell brown and black people

Will you fuck off if she wins?

Yeah probably en marche shills that discovered Sup Forums and want to be the new hillary shills

But Sup Forums is too edgy for them, their mental sanity will vanish or they'll become more and more redpilled

Macron will win.

praise kek faggot

Go away dude. There's nothing wrong with being optimistic.