Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Le Pen is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Le Pen is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a woman like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support Macron, who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Le Pen. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while progressive views are accepted as the norm.

nice copypasta

Really worked our last election

Hmm sorry sweetie but Drumpf won the election

Dont you cunts eat stray dogs off the streets?

Old pasta

They are Cannibals?

shut up brazilian subhuman

that's not what teeth look like

>Get out of your echo chamber
>Brazil

oh boi

1 post by this ID.
also, only foaming-at-the-mouth liberals use the word 'racist', so "everybody in the street" wouldn't.

fpbp

lol every single person from my family is racist and almost everyone they know is racist too. Shame my friends aren't as racist

>fake and gay pasta
Why do you want to reinforce a stereotype of Brazilians being some dumb, malicious apes, OP?

Nice pasta

Also didn't we decide that monkeys aren't allowed to post on this board anymore ?

They do these copypastas because it's easy as fuck to trigger Sup Forums.

So many shills/bots

to trigger shills maybe..

I agree we need to bring more burka durka durk folks into France to immediately put on welfare payments for great vibrancy!

>Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.
My leftist friends know, lost some but helped me sort the true friends from the posers.
My leftist family know, they don't understand but family is more important than politics for them (and for me).
Me telling it to my co-workers would be social sudoku though.

I find it funny that normies don't realize that they behave with FN voters just like normies behaved with fags 60 years ago.
Not realizing that their grand-kids will roll their eyes when they'll be ranting about "muh fascists".

>Opinions of a brown feggitor
Shoo shoo

kys

You use those words, but I dont think you know what they mean

triggered shill

Thats what they said about Trump and Brexit.

another shill..

SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE (sage)

again, you dont know what that word means, I embrace the idea of white supremacy and eugenics, shitheads like you shouldnt be allowed to breed, a shill is someone who is working for the left

One post by this ID

Kys, cockroack in disguise.

didn't happen to me

1 post by this ID

shills.. paid by soros to make Sup Forums look stupid and racists, for the left news channels

are you actually fucking retarded?

>paid to make Sup Forums look racist

ok buddy

Here in normie america, no one knows who the fuck Le Pennnnn is nor what she represents.

Eat shit, OP

Your post could make sense, but you lost all credibility at the
>Most people are rational and goodhearted,
yeah, she'll probably lose but it's because people are stupid, not because of your bullshit.

I don't think that works. It's years upon years of people dropping such, by now anyone who's not a new fag will just go 'meh' or tell the shitposter they're retarded and move on.

nice try commie!

Still bickering over Left and right?
>picture related

Nice try Paco, now back to the favela you must go

>Most people are rational and goodhearted
That's why they get run over by trucks on an annual basis.

Macron is nothing but a drone, an EU pawn. He has no business holding office.

>Most people are rational and goodhearted
Sure. Live in your bubble.

>defacing based Latuff

>1 post by this kike

Rational is good, when mixed with goodhearted it's still good. The problem with Carmageddon: Paris Edition is that regressive left concentrated on an appeal to the 'good-heartedness' while attempting to eradicate rationality - that's why 'feelings over facts' accusations.

Falou tudo.

sage

I'm in Le Pen fifteen club.

>doesn't wants to be an outcast, an individual
So you were saying that capitalism is materialistic and that makes you individual oriented? Nah, you were just bending over for money and you will continue to do so, but you will blame other people, when it was always the same problem: you. Sure conquerors of bible forced you to breed with slaves, but really, was it that much of direct order or were you just a degenerate that wanted to fuck anything that moves and sell out for money. We know that monkey Jesus there over Rio, he's just an excuse for slums/crimes below. You can always reject niggers and race mixing.

is there an employee of the month system at the shill corporation?

So like Trump but French. Liberals are more vocal than right wingers. We just get the job done without tweeting about it. Its over left wing fags.

progressives will be eaten by string societies, they will be trampled by the superior way of Sharia, you morons better learn some humility if you want to survive

The only thing not voting Le Pen will do is cause more attacks while the government/EU looks the other way, calls people racist, jails people for racism/wrong think/opposing an unelected body of officials who want to dictate humanity, and otherwise runs a train on the very nations they come from in order to allow Islamic terrorism to rape the women, steal the homes/jobs, and utterly destroy the culture, heritage, and the very way of life for all Europeans. If cucks like you cannot see this and will not fight against it, you will be doomed to see it again, only it will happen to you and yours but no one will be left to help stop the blight that is globalism and multiculturalism from raping your women, your family, your livelihood, your homes, and your people.

A victory for Macron is a victory for the EU. A victory for the EU is a victory for terrorism and terrorism is a victory for multicultural globalists who only want to see the end of everything in order to make more money and enslave/destroy any and all people in their way. It doesn't matter if Le Pen is an evil racist Nazi or not at this point, if nothing changes, the EU will end up destroying Europe and her allies in a vain attempt to become as gods to humanity itself.

Allah Akbar, right op??

slide thread
sage
close

The most hilarious part is that they complain about Le Pen "ruling thanks to fear". And at the same time they use fear something like 10 tiimes more than her, even talking about the goddamn nuclear button.
But somehow it never crosses their mind.

See my name.
Kek says otherwise.