So when did you realise he is not a saviour of white race or great leader but just a pathetic aging beta manlet who...

So when did you realise he is not a saviour of white race or great leader but just a pathetic aging beta manlet who guarding his own and his jew oligarch cronies fortunes?
I did in 2010, before i was mild Putin supporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukharan_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 gryvnya have been deposited on your account

low energy putinbots

go to bed, Petro Oleksiyovych.

+$1.5)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't know enough about Putin, his policies, and what they're doing to Russia to make a judgement about him.

All I know is the US and Russia were bitter enemies for 50 years and we're never going to be friends in the somewhat near future like some believe, but we can coexist.

CIA please go

Make CHECHNYA KRUTO again!
Thank you Putin!

Putin is black.

Meanwhile one of his jew cronies Usmanov is 5th rich in great britain.

reported to the russian police

Someone needs to be redpilled about Russia

>jew
>Usmanov

Pick one.

But true. Putin is an oligarch himself and protects other oligarchs; most of whom happen to be Jewish.

>Pick one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukharan_Jews

>Rotenbergs
>Vekselberg

>Abramovich
>Kovalchuk
>Timchenko

SAGE
Stop posting this exact same thread, faggot

I'm a Tatar and I hate him. Russian ethnic rule benefits us all. Jews and Caucasus dwellers should be removed as they are dangerous for peace between the real natives

kek

>Socialized healthcare
>No guns
>Retarded regulations that put mandatory tranny bathrooms to shame
>high taxes, tariffs, VAT
>High inflation
>anti-islamaphobia laws
>anti-hate speech laws
>5% church goers
>free government paid abortions, number of abortions is very high
>Open borders with several 3rd world nonwhite countries
>20% of domestic muslims
>Soon total government internet surveilance
>MUH JEWS:
What did I forget :D:D

>((((((((Abram))))))))ovich

russia could be doing worse, who knows what his long term agenda is.

To steal as much as he can. If things keep going as they go, Tatarstan will just exit. Separatism grows here and even ethnic Russians start to support it

Can somebody explain his connection to that Dugin fuck and Nazbol bullshit, Eurasia, Spencer and his whore-lookin wife...etc

He is a literal kike. Also aren't names like Malkin, Yelsin, Putin, Dugin, Brin... Names ending in "-in", aren't those Jew names? Those aren't Russian names (Lenin, Stalin comes to mind too.... Kikes)

I don't like the sound of that Nazbol garbage. Even guys like David Duke over here has praised Dugin. The guy hates the white race and wants Russia assimilated with the mudbloods/churoks.

I read in the articles over here how Dugin is somehow involved with Putin and Spencer in the US, as a sort of new kosher nationalism, so not Nat Soc but National Bolshevism. FUCKIN KIKES!!! BOLSHIE MURDEROUS FILTHY FUCKIN KIKES

Anybody got a clearer grasp in just what the FUCK is going on???

>(Lenin, Stalin comes to mind too.... Kikes)
:D:D:
I applaud your reasoning ability.
Nazbols are a total meme that stopped being relevant 20 years ago.

>Can somebody explain his connection to that Dugin fuck
Dugin is totally meme-tier i guess more seriously perceived in west than in Russia.

Believing that any man (other than yourself), is your savior, is the very definition of a beta manlet.

He's all in the news here because apparently the "suspicious controlled opposition" """white nationalist""" guy Richard Spencer over here and his wife, basically, big media "Nazi", admire and have connections to Putin and Dugin and admire them (for some fucking reason)

Also David Duke, who has said other reasonable things, and I did not consider as controp, is pictured with the guy and apparently admires him as well. So WTF? This Dugin sounds like bad news for the white race. Some fucking lunatic. I was wondering why in the fuck would any real ethnic, white, European nationalist take that clown seriously?

And what's his connection to Putin? Putin is a kosher nationalist. Seems pretty close to Nazbol-type shit to me. Muh 66 jillion. Habad Lubavitchers. Crime to question holyhoax. Lets in shitskins. Yep, kosher nationalism. Commie garbage disguised as "muh patriotism"

Dugin wants Russians and Tatars to mix to form one new race. That's all I need to know. For others of importance would be to know that he wants Russians to mix with everything that was in the USSR

bmp

/thread
Nicely put, brah.

Is the redpill that Russia is home to the Jews?

>Знiмoк
>Russian flag
>shitposting about Russia

Reminder that proxy hohols are REAL.

>equating Russia and Putin
Reminder that putinbots are REAL.

Literally a false flagging faggot

>pyccкиe cвиньи
lmao

To be a Russian patriot means to support Putin?

He's okay, it's your country that is shit
>men die in their 60s
>AIDS level like in Africa
>40% of pregnancies end in abortion
>highest murder rate in Europe
>let chechens practice sharia
>full of gopniks

>I did in 2010
Good for you. But what can people like you do to change power?

i think you mean origin.

>coбaчa мoвa
>pycнявый

In what sense a shitposting proxy hohol is related to Putin?

Navalnybots Assemble!

>This chechensucking thread
Today is election day, Putinbots are out in full force.