EU declares Hungary "an anti-semitic regime"

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

How will you recover from this?

forward.com/fast-forward/371121/eu-official-hungarian-prime-minister-s-crusade-against-george-soros-is-anti/

timesofisrael.com/eu-official-hungarian-pms-crusade-against-soros-is-anti-semitic/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
news.vice.com/story/hungarians-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-rising-russian-influence
youtube.com/watch?v=nNPnQJUuAyc
timesofisrael.com/eu-official-hungarian-pms-crusade-against-soros-is-anti-semitic/
youtu.be/3jVc8coAUhc
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/06/hungary-demand-eu-vice-president-resign-after-he-brands-criticism-of-soros-anti-semitic/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQq9okyekJ4
archive.is/NoWmP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956
youtube.com/watch?v=Quxj4JQaTW8
youtube.com/watch?v=dbp4bjaiwjo
youtube.com/watch?v=N7zBmbVXhe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A FUCKING VIRUS

Oy vey dont criticise jews because it is anti semitic

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

yes, and?

>tfw being jewish somehow justifies funding terrorist organisations and corrupt politicians in order to destroy nations

Prepare for regime change, goyim.

damn it

Can you speed things up, I wanna use the free travel thing, before the EU falls apart, and come work as an oven enforcer.

Merchant, you better not be planning any (((spontaneous democratic uprisings))).

news.vice.com/story/hungarians-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-rising-russian-influence

Hmm...

NO (((YOU))) FOR YOU SCHLOMO

Goddamn it. You leave Orban alone, he and the Poles are the only ones in Europe not cucked out of their mind.

It is not personal goy, just business.

>some liberal faggots wanted to protest at the Russiam embassy because "muh Russian influence at us"
>they delayed it because of the cold weather
>now everybody is laughing at them

blocks your path

WTF I love Hungary now!

Well, this is going to be interesting.

hungary it's a disgrace they live in the past

All the best regimes are antisemitic regimes.

Make antisemitism great again.

I think I'll move to Hungary now

Waaaiiittt arnt you guys trying to sue Soros for trying to culturally enrich you

Viktorovich Orbanovskya is not my president the eu is the ufuture and the road to peace must be littered with the blood of antisemites, heil queen Merkel

based hungaryans

You have to go in

Stay strong Hungarian bros. Do not let the kike intimidate you, Poland will always support.

>Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO
What? How so? Nobody gives a shit what the EU thinks

>being against Soros makes you an anti semite
accidental redpill

Shut Up Dániel Peti.

Lol, I almost forgot that insufferable kike still existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNPnQJUuAyc

kek

Kikes gonna kike

Didn't Soros sold other jews to nazis during the Holotoast or something? He seemed rather anti-semitic himself.

We are for 10 billion

Nobody hates the jews, the common hatred is for what they're doing to independent countries and nations.

top tier academy

The zionists are slowly turning into mad dogs. Power's got to their head and they'll crumble upon themselves at this rate. Since 2012 it's been a "mistake" after another. The age has turned and the stars are calling. It is time to start unchaining the human potential through freedom, discipline and virtue or perish like animals.

user, I...

Then what do you make of that image about Soros defunding FEMEN Israel? Did he just cave to pressure? Would he like to bring degeneracy to Israel?

topkek

Soros can enrich Europeans but no the Jews, user

That's antisemitic

Hungarians are cucks

Orban will be next Hitler
This time we can get ridof the Jews
Burgers will try to fuck it up again.
Anglo are the shillest of shils.

Screen cap this. Polen will wave the right flag this time.

>you don't like a shady fucker who happens to be a jew?
>must be because you're an anti-semite
every single time without a fucking fail, the eternal victim

I declare EU as anti human regime
what now, jewish overlords of germany and france?
leave langosz people alone or Poland will leave, and take Czechy, Slovakia and Hungary with us

good, it's about time we get rid of kikes

t. cygan

I wonder why the rate is so low in Greece. What happened?

Kek bless Hungary. I salute you, bros!

>444
Perfect.

Maybe the bozgors aren't so bad after all

Sup Forums BTFO for eternity

The slav rascal will not pay debnts

don't try to understand the jews when they jew other jews. just understand the paperwork for that suit was drawn up years ago.

Top fucking kek.

>timesofisrael.com/eu-official-hungarian-pms-crusade-against-soros-is-anti-semitic/
>times of israel

youtu.be/3jVc8coAUhc

>Orban is removed and imprisoned
>border fence taken down
>refugees welcomed
>cuckoldry becomes new national past time
>handful of sticky Euros is thrown in Hungary's face like a whore
pls don't let this happen

Not on our watch.

Greeks aren't slavic you Amerdumb

Protect his smile, Polan.

Sounds like my kind of regime.

>George Soros represents all jews
What did they mean by this, Sup Forums?

This is the guy that sold his jewish family to the nazis because "If not me, then someone else woud've done it"
What kind of visceral hatred could his old fart hide for everyone in this world?

>Being antisemitic to the guy that sold jewish families, friends, people he knew to be exterminated by nazis
>He wrote this up in his biography

>guy that sold jewish families, friends, people he knew to be exterminated by nazis

sounds fun. details?

made my sunday, thanks.

Sure they arent Vladislav

It literally says
>DEATH TO HUNCHED NOSES
WTF? I like our football hooligans now.

Based Orban! breitbart.com/london/2017/05/06/hungary-demand-eu-vice-president-resign-after-he-brands-criticism-of-soros-anti-semitic/

wtf I love Hungary now!

memes gone too far

>Hungary is anti-semitic
Bad goys bad goys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQq9okyekJ4

Soros is the anti-christ.

Hools were always based. Who do you think would be first in line to fight for this country ?

>t. former hool

>sold family to the Nazis

Sauce, Nicolae. This sounds tasty.

First article, I wont even archive the second
archive.is/NoWmP

It's just some kikes screeching. You are losing.

Do you HONESTLY believe that one of the most freedom-loving nations is going to take this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956

1956 AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Quxj4JQaTW8

Two guys were put on trial for this. 19 yo was cleared of charges because he
>didn't know what's on the sheet
and the 20 yo got convicted to 6 months and has a court restriction forbidding him to participate in football matches.

Seriously.. fucking jews.. Every since fucking EDISON. Oh am I being anti semitic for stating a fucking FACT, THAT YOU ALL ARE MONEY GREEDY MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SOULLESS

>It's anti-semitic to want to arrest a man who caught Jews to hand them over to the Nazis.

>It's anti-semitic to want to arrest a man who publicly says that he wants to destroy Israel.

The EU comission was against him the moment he took office.

Watch his 60 minutes interview
He said it himself

whatcha gonna do shlomo?

the post you replied to was deleted in the meantime. what did it say?

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH SOROS"

To be fair, Edison was one of the biggest kikes in world's history. And that says something, considering he wasn't even Jewish.

You fucking got it wrong
>his family posed as catholics
>his father was a rich lawyer optained fake papers
>ratted jewish neighbours to nazis
>escapet to the UK

genius :-DD

>not liking free gibs

pretty much this.
i can confirm we absolutely love the free monies thrown at us by the hard arbeiter class of Merkelistan.

I'm proud of my neighbors.

Nope, kikes themselves are also fucking discusting.

it's another chapter where feeble cut people are just afraid of the MOST HUNG-aryans again.

I thought the EU was an antisemitic regime itself.

Orban literary doesn't have any relevant opposition, the only question is if he will manage to win the qualified majority that would allow him to change the constitution, like before, or just the arithmetical majority.

I don't fucking know what you are talking about.
All his actions are about political benefits to keep power.

He doesn't care about building a real army, we couldn't defend our borders even against Slovakia. He doesn't care about making Hungary a competitive country in middle of Europe. Despite of these he is copying the Russian system and putting EU development funds into his oligarchs hands in an outrages way creating a power centre, which capture the state.

These perfectly timed propaganda agendas are only for dominating Hungarian public life.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbp4bjaiwjo
go hungary!

youtube.com/watch?v=N7zBmbVXhe4

I'd rather have him fuck up the economy or do unspeakably transparent cases of legit stealing than having any of the current political figures rise to power