Fact checking the 100 billion divorce bill

Fact checking....
...20%
...52%
...87%
Fact check complete 100%

Result: TRUTH

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/06/100bn-brexit-bill-legally-impossible-enforce-european-commissions/
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america
youtube.com/watch?v=TN_1mF-3JTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIC TOC, HANS

You should pay 100 billion to every member state for filling Europe with human garbage. We do not need to pay any thing.

Fuck the EU

how much of those 100B are you going to gib us?

What will you do kraut kike? Go to war over it?

Come and take it you salty turk

Read your countryman's pic related: Make you suffer!

Oh look it's THIS thread again.

>Checks OP flag
Oh look it's THIS turk again!

When is Hiroshimoot going to perma ban you for spamming?

daily reminder that the EU is pro-democracy

What is Germany going to do when the UK tells them to go fuck themselves? Go to war?

I don't think Germany understands what the eternal anglo will do to them if they go to war. You thought Dresden was bad? Wait until UK/Canada/Australia and maybe even America level your country for the 3rd time.

We should of nuked you when we had the chance, turned you into a good little lap dog just like Japan.

but the EU were so certain the sum is 50 bil the first time round

go smoke a cock we aint paying shit. weve said dis

>when your union is so shit that you have to force leaving members to pay 100 of billions just to prevent others from leaving
lmao

>88%

gott strafe england

They're literally begging to be firebombed again.

Can't wait to fuck up the Krauts again with the Brits.

Remember the last time you tried to impose your bullshit on us?

I hope we don't bankrupt the UK with such a formidable sum of euromonies.

Now pay denbts, Nigel.

You'll be paying war debts for the next 100 years again if that bill is actually pushed.

yeah everyone came to rescue your little inbreed island

remember your empire?

you already did with your entry icelandic knuckle dragger

Glorious time bros.. Glorious time.

There's a difference between genuine alliances and what Germany had, which was just """alliances""" of people they could control. Italy sure helped you out of the thick of it. Maybe if you picked your allies right, you'd have avoided what's about to happen for the third time, the last two times.

Oh no, bitte dont do sat. All sose 100 percent pure Teutons in se cities

You'll get nothing until Germany pays the $300B tab Trump stuck in merkel's pocket. You don't want to play Cowboys and Nazis again.

How does that sound, you worthless faggots?

No way, it'll be much much more.

UK can just print 100 billion and send to EU on the last day

>(((fact check)))

The collapse of the british empire is the most passive empire collapse in history

We still exist because the entire empire was centralized beyond what Germans are capable of.

Looks like its time to bomb germany again. Well cleanse your overflowing multicultural sewer while were at it because you guys are stinking up the neighbourhood.

fuckin duitsers forget that skullfucking last time they tried to get bold

We defeated your invasion 2 years before usa entered the war. :)

Remember when Germany had white people ?

>temporarily adopt the Euro
>print a 100billion euros on the last day of eu membership
>here you go merkel
>drop the euro and go back to the pound.

>it's another "Germany mad that another country became as wise as Switzerland" episode

It will cost Germoney 100billion in lost trade and increased EU payments

>suck it Claus

At least our allies actually helped, you could have won if you hadn't given the soviets the opportunity to sell you out.

This is fucking genius.

Who says any EU country can just print euros? That would fuck with the inflation and exchange rate of the entire euro-zone

E.U.: i will always love you britain.

Britain: sorry but i fell in love with another.

E.U.: well we can work it out, i can forgive you.

Britain: well sorry but i just dont love you anymore.

E.U.: O.K. now listen up you motherfucker, ill take the house your kids and ill make sure all your friends know what an asshole you are and ruin your life forever and ever

Haha Mohammad no mo brit bux 4 u

That's the point Christoph

I got that, but are Eurozone countries really allowed to do it? I find it hard to believe

Nah.

Until negotiations begin and this figure is stated in official documentation, this is just speculation. Stop playing the MSM game

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/06/100bn-brexit-bill-legally-impossible-enforce-european-commissions/

except the eu commission has literally said it's not enforceable

hmmmmm... really makes you think

Helo where is de proofs xD

Remember yours?

>Aryans taunting Anglos

Anglos are trying to make us 'start' another war. Dont all for their tricks.

You aren't capable of starting any wars and everybody in Europe knows it.

Germany deserves anythning they are about to get whenever i thing that my uncle fought against them in Egypt and likely killed one or two i get a hard on

I like how everyone just ignores this.

Really activates my almonds.

Britain was destroyed by itself, kek.

>UK pumped millions of pounds a day into the EU while being a member, as one of its two major economies.

>EU now claims that the UK owes the EU for all it invested in return

>mfw

>biggest industry in europe
>biggest population
>cant start a war

oh are you an expert? if we need to build armament, we can. we just dont want to at the moment. or we sell it.

russians are on our side so dont even think about using nukes.

Legally you can't actually declare war without America authorising it. It's in your constitution lel.

This system gives a negotiated withdrawal, due to the complexities of leaving the EU (particularly concerning the euro). However it does include in it a strong implication of a unilateral right to withdraw. This is through the fact the state would decide "in accordance with its own constitutional requirements" and that the end of the treaties' application in said state is not dependent on any agreement being reached (it would occur after two years regardless).[3]

Not to mention the thousands of burger soldiers in germoney.

ThisAlso, you have no hope of defending yourselves at all.

so now frau merkel takes over the e.u. without starting a war.
the germans should refrain from foreign politics, they suck at it and always fuck something up at the cost of another country

Brussels Lawyers have already said they can't legally enforce this bill. I would pay 100 billion to watch them try to enforce it militarily.

I need a good laugh.

Considering we're making up outstanding costs and bills then the EU owes us a gazillion billion trillion euros for being faggots. What now? Why won't you pay denbts Hans?

Why are you so pro-eu ?
Fuck the EU and the Euro

Why is it always a German flag that makes these threads?

Why are Germans damn asspained that Britain dares to exit its precious Union?

Finally a German that sees sense

It's this guy.

We dodged a bullet. They're going to tighten things up so much from now on it will be literally impossible for any country to leave after us. I wouldn't be surprised if they revise the Lisbon Treaty to remove Article 50 from it altogether.

I feel particularly sorry for those who adopted the Euro. Leaving a single currency makes Brexit seem like a walk in the park.

Go suck on someone elses bank, Germany.

Brexit costs nothing you money grubbing fucks.

Hahahaha.
Did they thought they could join EU, give all the money, take all the niggers and then walk away like they owe us nothing?
Not so fast britcucks.

Kek

It actually costs nothing.
Dump your central bank.

Might as well liberate Poland again too while we're at it.

just like the shit spain tried to pull lel
britain still has a good army unlinke all the e.u. dimwits.
iam originally from the netherlands and dutch soldiers have been complaining since 2007 that they dont even have any ammunition for training and just all got to say ''bang'' instead of shooting.

youre right but we changed it some months ago, no joke.

also
>we cant start a war since it is against the law

Farms will be collectivised so frenchies can win. Taxes and industry will be heavily in favour of Poland and Germany. I'm looking forwards to the horrors show that EU will become in the next 20 years

how about(rubs hands) a pound a day for a 100 billion days.

You do realize that that happened because YOU tried to impose YOUR bullshit on US

>mfw and yfw they actually use broomsticks to train
You're more than welcome to try, in fact I encourage your leaders to try. Please I need some entertainment!

>kebabhand

Yes please anex us, we saved you during WWII (squadron 303) so its your turn now, please come save us.

So a thousand decade old treaties can be stomped all over by the Germans, but because Hitler tried to achieve peace with Britain when war was declared (because he had no foresight that it would actually escalate into that), it's our faults for not accepting? Lel. Fuck off.

when can I нa бepлин?

Read the image, he admits that he's a Turk.

>You're more than welcome to try

thats what im saying, we wont fall for your tricks again.

just pay the 100mio and shut up

we will be square in 14285714285 weeks.

They think we're there because of the Russians, but everyone else knows we are there because you can't trust the Germans

Pay your debts, Brits.

You got BTFO when you tried to invade and we didnt need anyone's help for that.

our 247725274 years

>Make you suffer!
Is that a threat ?

U.S. gotch yer back, britbro. WW3 when?

Pay NATO denbts you fucking freeloader

International treaties are hard to enforce without having a big stick.
US always has UK back
Threatening A whole nation with extortion is the best way to rile up nationalism.

You're the ones that flooded mainland Europe with "refugees".

We're sending all of ours to Latin America and Asia.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america

You're the ones that have debt enslaved the Eurozone

youtube.com/watch?v=TN_1mF-3JTI
(Are Nige explains it).

And no, we're not paying 100 billion. Your lawyers have just said that you can't enforce it.

And we have no issue with Europe, we have an issue with the EU and those that defend it.

Why won't Britain pay the 50 billion they owe? I mean it's only 100 billion! The EU need that 200 billion to pay for dem programs! Without that 500 billion it will collapse!