If you didn't appreciate this, you aren't white. End of story

If you didn't appreciate this, you aren't white. End of story.

Rei is the best.

Asuka, by far, superior.

Shinji is best girl

Wrong

This series is depressing as almighty fuck because you realize no matter what fucking thing happens whether its this, EoE, the manga, or the rebuilds, no matter which version happens, the jews win and humanity as a whole is fucked no matter what anyone does.
pretty much essential blackpill material if you ever sit down and think about it.

reported and saged

Ordnung muss sein

fuck off to

This is an anime website

it has different boards you know? dumb animu poster

fuck off achmed

Go back to letting Achmed rape your wife, German cuck.

The only people who truly appreciate this are mentally ill.
That's not an insult to the show or its fans, by the way.

Guess I ant fukkin white. Shit drops off and grinds to halt half way

you're kidding right? The second half is where shit gets crazy

>This is an anime website

How so?

Never saw it what's it about ?

Anime is for neet faggots

Most redpilled anime about jews ever

tokyo is being attacked by aliens and a bunch of teens with daddy/mommy issues have to fight them off

they all break by the end

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS

EVEN THE STICKY SAYS; KEEP ON POLITICS

you fucking dumb anime niggers

I dont give a shit when you post anime images in a politic thread BUT dont open such stupid threads

Spend 30 seconds googling Sup Forums and you will get some history on this site. This site was literally made for the discussion of anime and manga.

MODS

giant aliens attack earth (angels)
humans use robots made of the first angel to fight them
the elite that control the world want to unite all humanity into a single angel to live forever as a god
full of jewish mithology

>Sup Forums.org/pol/
>Sup Forums
>chan

but seele are jews
seele human instrumentality project is basically the jewish plan of AI + diversity

You really are retarded. The rules mean nothing.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

It's ironic because that describes 90% of the threads here, including this one.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Not only do they break by the end, NGE tackles some issues like if we would be happier if weren't individuals.

Also (((wealthy elites))) know what is best for you, goy. (((They)))'re totally in control, I promise.

Doesn't "Seele" means simply "soul" in German IIRC?

yes

I liked it in my teens when the DVDs were released here in 2001. Not really a weeb anymore so it's memeworthy to me if anything.

What is so great about it? Serious question, I've never watched a lot of anime - except Akira and Ghost In The Shell but everyone has seen those - and in virtually every social circle I've frequented there are die-hard fans of this thing. I mean, is it more than just giant robots fighting? I'm open to new things but there are only so many hours in one day.

You'll either love it or hate it.
It's much more about the characters than anything else.

It's the holy grail of anime rly

so what?
lot's of jews are german
look at their noses
look atl the names and mithology
it's all jewish

This isn't politics or news, but as promise I will never not post this every time I see this picture posted:

Kaworu is in that picture 3 (three) separate times.

>What is so great about it?
Well, if you are interested in animation and the whole business, mid-90s Gainax was full to the brim with talent and young blood. Also, NGE in particular has an extremely troubled production with major sponsors pulling out that almost resulted in Hideaki Anno losing all of his marbles. Kind of hilarious to see the redrawn scenes really.

Also, they had to finish it with the masterpiece End of Evangelion, aka "The Nose Knows: The Animation".

I'll give it a shot. This is the first that I hear it having red-pilled undertones. Is the English dubbing any good? I prefer to watch films and series in their original language but animation is an exception.

Toji is front and center with the three pilots and in an EVA suit we never see him in once.

great animation and ost, iconic imaginery
the plot is made unnecesary complicated at the end but it can't be all perfect

i agree

IT ALL

RETURNS

TO NOTHING

>jews/ashkenazi
>german
pick one
also
>look atl the names and mithology
>it's all jewish
It's all just biblical shit as the Nips understood it m8

Shit, that's a good point actually.

I don't think it's necessarily redpilled but it strange that all of the members of Seele have abnormally large noses...

gotta shill that UCC coffee

>bible not jewish
>jews don't have or use german nouns names despite liiving there for centuries
what are up to?

If you like any of the rebuilds, you're not white

It's shit, avoid Eva dub if possible.

You realize this was created by and for Japanese? Fuck off whitey.

HONORARY

A
R
Y
A
N
S

Can someone redpill me on how this anime is related to Jews, globalism and nazism?

>bible not a weird western literature example full of weird shit to exploit for some anime storyline
ftfy
>jews don't have or use german nouns names despite liiving there for centuries
Except even in Yiddish "soul" is said with a non-German word? (looked it up, it's נשמה)

rei is obviously the superior waifu.
not gonna lie, i have pleasured myself intensely to the pic rel, came many times. now i share it with you, friends. a girl as pure, innocent and perfect as her could never exist in real life.

i wish they were real

Kaoru is the best.

rest childrens are shit.

Just take it as an allegory of how jews cucked the modern perception of Deutchland and suddenly everything makes sense

this

Shinji ruined it for me. Watch TTGL, it is what evangelion could have been if shinji wasnt a one dimensional pussy

Watch it, realize what the Human Instrumentality Project is, and proceed to activate the almonds

cool

20 years ago,Rei was more popular than Asuka.

To be fair Gendo is an utter cuck, maybe even moreso than Shinji.

Like father, like son.

this

i understand exactly what you mean

well asuka starts off tsundere and cute for like 4-5 episodes then just becomes seriously hateful towards everyone then has her breakdown and then doesn't do literally anything or have more than 4 combined lines of dialogue for the next 7 episodes and movie

>t. non-white

Appreciate a cartoon that didn't even have enough budget to finish the fucking season hence the last 6 episodes were absolute shit tier

>no

That isn't initial d.
It's too bad that everything beyond s3 was shit.

topkek
he didn't see the movies that are the proper well funded last episode version of the serie