Big shout out to all our blue-eyed bros!!

This is your daily reminder - all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor. Scientists believe this guy lived around the Finno-Baltics about ten thousand years ago. All blue-eyed people are descended from him. It's likely a bro because the mutation disseminated very quickly around the region and scientists believe they reproduced the mutation because of its attractiveness.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

SCIENCE!

ITT: high five your blue eyed brethren :)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c
igenea.com/de/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all people have a common ancestor

Jewish lies.

Thanks man feels good. Gf is also solid blue eyes with blonde hair so i have hope for the future of my kin.

Thats not the point here though.

At some point me and my cat share a common ancestor.. yay I'm not racist anymore. Jk

Jealous shit-eyed detected.

From Africa.

Nope blonde hair, blue eyes and proud here. Ive always felt sorry for the shit stained eyes of the world.

WE

>tfw my brother has blue eyes
>my other brother and i have green eyes

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

You're green eyed masterrace

Shitty sub-par genes and your mother is obviously a whore.

WUZ

SUOMI

Everyone has blue eyes. Sub Saharans, middle easteners poopskinners, poo in loos, Chinamen, everyone does. Except for one group. Guess which? Yup that's right. Us green eyed alphas. There is no blue in our eyes.
>10% of the world is white.
>10% of the whites have no Sub Saharan DNA
>10% of whites have green eyes
You can't fight against the math.

le theory le exploded

No dum dum. That's a case of the green eyed gene being passed on. Sub Saharan, Middle Eastern poop skins, poo in loos, Chinamen etc have the blue eyes naturally. Learn to science stormweenie

Were both of you born in summer?

>Science .
>believing the expirimental jew.
Not this time.

> Sub Saharan, Middle Eastern poop skins, poo in loos, Chinamen etc have the blue eyes naturally
> have the blue eyes naturally
> blue eyes
> naturally

>Nope blonde hair, blue eyes and proud here. Ive always felt sorry for the shit stained eyes of the world.

Imagine being the first ever person with blue eyes

dude must have gotten that cavegirl pussy so easily

You wouldn't get cavegirl pussy by being a pretty boy

back then it was a given that if you were a cuck you would die from mother nature

>scientists believe

they believe whatever they people funding them tell them to believe

HMMMMMMM I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE?

Bogandoffs

BLUE EYED MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

S'UP FAMALAM

I've got green and some brown in my eyes. What's that?

u blonde tho?

Everyone with brown eyes, regardless of race has a layer of blue under them. When you a blue eyed non white it could well be because the brown layer never formed. When you see a green eyed non white, it's because they had a green eyed ancestor.
Rich chongers are even getting the layer of brown lazered off, so they can have blue eyes.
This why green eyed whites are the true master race

>Whites trying to whitewash an iberian again

If blue eyes are recessive, how did these blue-eyed gene promulgate?

>If blue eyes are recessive, how did these blue-eyed gene promulgate?

The same way all recessive traits propagate?
Inbreeding.

We're literally the next stage of evolution. When are we going to gas all the shit-eyes?

PERKELE

In the same way that all fucking recessive genes get moved on, retard - via the y chromosome you get from your fucking father. holy shit. lrn2science

damn

dont underestimate the white gene, luigi

>green eyed master race reporting in
what about green eyes?

'N

Are shit eyes even human?

We with green eyes are the true master race. My fiance has silver/gray eyes, I'm wondering what colour our kids would get.

Green eyes already confirmed as inferior. See . Blue eyes are unique to whites only and can only be passed by whites. Green eyes can be passed from shit skin to shit skin.

Nah famalam

Why do I have 0.00% African blood in me?

>tfw brown hair blue eyes masterrace

Except that's a disorder, stupid fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

Walked right into that one, retard.

Vittu

I have green eyes, brown hair and dark brown/reddish facial hair. My paternal genes come from mainly English, from as far back as 1400s at least, eventually settling in North America as early as 1600s I think. Maternal genes I know less about, just that my Grandfather on my Mother's side is Hungarian but has a Czechoslovakian name.

not lies, its Adam.

You swedecuck heathen fags wouldnt know that though

Green eyes are med version of blue eyes and meds are superior to snowniggers. Get rekt barbaric scum.

original europeans were dark skinned blue eyed hunter gatherers. lighter skinned brown eyed farmers from the middle east invaded later. if you don't have blue eyes and tanned skin you are literally no different from a rapefugee.

>E-Every nigger with blue eyes h-has a disorder!
>B-blue m-masterrace!

Blues eyes being unique to whites is a myth and you're mad that you could be part nigger.
Green eyes are the true master race.

It means both your parents carry the blue gene and one or both of them also carry the green gene

Your parents are either both green eyed, or one has blue and one has green

all those people are mixed or have a disorder.

Alexander Magnum soldiers dicked a lot of chicks there. Saying green eyes are not european because some europeans transmitted it to them is like saying curled hair is not nigger tier because some whites have curled hair while we all now they got ooga boogad generations ago at some point and that genetic trait was transmitted to them.

So are brits, get over it.

> a shit-eyed autistically screeching

Green eyes > blue eyes

>green eye masterrace

Blue eye master race reporting in!!

I feel bad for inferior people with brown mud shit eyes desu

>t. arab/nigger rape baby

>ginger subhuman

You stupid fuck. EVERY single black there has Waardenburg Syndrome. Compositing it all with a bunch of mixed race blue eyed parent, or blue eyed whites won't make it any less so. The big GIVE-AWAY is the Waardenburg gap between the eyes. You dumb fuck cunt.

ONLY whites can pass the gene. Scientific fact. Now fuck off with your mud eyed boo hoos.

Sure, Mohammad.

Fuck out of here with your mongrel genetics.

You're all over this thread defending your nigger-tier genetics. It's alright dude, you'll rest in peace in the cleansing fire just like the rest of the mixed mongrels.
Green eyes > Blue eyes every time.

Eventually, if he fucked enough, there's a small probability of his kids having blue eyes. And considering he was a blue eyed male amongst an endless sea of shit stained eyed people he probably fucked a shitton.

Blue eyes, superior, he said

give me a break

Says the mud-eyed cunt who keeps trying to defend his shit tier genetics.

I kek'd

Stop saying that blue eyes is from one man.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c

Everyone with blue eyes has a disorder you fucking cretin. Please learn what causes blue eyes.

It's not some blue pigment in your eyes, blue is the colour that is refracted in your eye. The reason your eye is blue is the same reason the sky is blue.

Human eyes are meant to be brown, If you don't It's because the gene in your DNA that informs your body to send melanin to the iris is broken.

Is there anything wrong with that gene being broken? No, not really, but just like pale skin burns easier, blue eyes are more prone to Macular degeneration because of sun damage.

And for the record there is no 'White race' in genetics. That's not to say there aren't races that can be categorised by their genes. Just that "White" is not one of them. "White" is a social construct invented in the last 500 years.

t. someone with blue eyes who finds blue eyes infinitely more attractive

YOU HAVE GRAY EYEEEEES

WHITE

One imagine times before blue eyes would only come from one man
That would mean ..... one family.....

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That is a western propaganda, much like Out of Africa hypothesis.
Blue-eyed people most definitely are not from Africa. Western English Scientific community doesn't translate or do research =/= not existing.
Russian Geneticists have already proven that Blue-eyed, blonde Europeans, Slavs and Nordic had 8-9 different matriarchs, separate YDna and they were contemporaneous with African Modern Humans. Basically, a separate evolution (if there even is evolution).

>Rarest eye colour in humans
>Shittier
Choose one, Mustafa. Go back to sucking Khan's cock you useless mongrel.

Blue eyes = little to no melanin (nigger) in the iris.
Brown = nigger eyes.
Everything else = moderate amounts of melanin (nigger) in the iris. Green, Hazel, etc.

Stop.

>implying

Stopped watch at about 1:30

Varg is incorrect about how recessive genes are passed on. If a blue eyed person and a brown eyed person have a child it will have brown eyes but carry the blue gene.

If that child has a child with someone with blue eyes, It is literally 50/50 what colour eyes they will have. It will turn out like he said only half the time.

>green eyes

you realize that means you're jewish, right?

Wrong there is a white race

R1a, R1b, I1, I2a, N1c, N1b

(All these groups have a share of Neandertaler genes between 3-6% which makes them a separate group, and when you briefly calculate the approx. 94% of the human genes with those of chimpanzees means that all Europeans are direct descendants of the Neandertals, or otherwise the Neandertals has never died out, but has developed into a European)
Any geneticist can tell you this

Is there a way to make your eyes appear more Blue? I have Blue eyes but thanks to my father (green eyes) I have a small yellow ring in my eyes That makes them look green when looking from distance.

I'm white for pol's standards?

You have nigger hair color unfortunately.

And this guy...

not enough
With your eyebrows you can see that you have oriental blood.
But pol has a heart for half-blood

Varg's theories are ironically more divide and conquer than any Jewish-paid subversion. Thankfully his audience is not that big.

Sun exposure breaks down the melanin in your eyes and will make them lighter (though in some people this triggers more melanin production and darkens the eyes).

I want to do DNA test to see my ancestors, which site is better?

Varg is always a little apocalyptic and with caution to enjoy

I have tested three, this was the most neutral and detailed.
igenea.com/de/home

That may be so, but that doesn't discredit his point about how it would be impossible for blue eyes to have come from only one individual in a population of all brown eyed individuals.

>No such thing as a white race.

Fuck you really are a dumb cunt. In case you did not know, white is a another word for European and Europeans are a race. Race is a biological fact.

Eye and hair color changing master race. I was born blonde and blue but can fluctuate my hair from red brown and blonde (also body hair red beard ftw) also have eyes that go from blue to green and sometimes blue green
My favorite is reddish blond beard with really light blue eyes

Are you a blue eyed Pajeet?