Make France great again

Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.

At the crossroads of Europe, the position of France within Europe is strategic, Latin culture and Romanized, this nation that covers more than 2000 years of history is the oldest established nation of Europe. France's successor to Rome.

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have gained 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and therefore in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle in the whole history of mankind.

- Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, over 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.

Often these wars were waged against France in numerical inferiority against coalitions of several nations aimed at destroying it:

- Coalitions of Bouvines (1214), France faces the Holy Roman Empire, England and Flanders
- Coalition of the war Folle, France Vs Brittany, England, Castile and leon, Holy Roman Empire and Lorraine.

- Italian Coalitions, France vs Aragon, England, duchy of naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire and this several times.

- Coalition war devolution, France vs Spain, England, Sweden, United Provinces.

- Coalitions of Hasbourg, France and Ottoman VS Austria, England, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Scotland, United Provinces, Savoy, Holy Roman Empire.

- Napoleonic Coalitions, France vs all Europe.

and even more ...

On all the Grounds and continents France has shown to the world what it was worth in combat. The genius of these soldiers is still being studied today in the largest military school in the world.

bump!

Thank's bro!

My enemy, my ally, my neighbour

Peace, cup of tea.

Hello Bong

Frog here

What gives ?

Beautifully said, brother.

That was genuinely magical, user.

It's times like these I love this board.

excellent post, and it illustrates the fact that France cannot be conquered from without, it had to be conquered from within

the eternal Jew has realized this and is currently attempting to do just that by inundating France with the worst people on Earth, namely Arabs and Africans

now that you know this, you know what to do: you MUST vote for politicians who will close the borders and stop the flow of immigration, and better yet, the ones who will soon proclaim their plans to repatriate non-Europeans back to their origins

Seriously, it'll be fine. En Marche is just Hollande 2.0. And no one is expecting much from Macron.

LePepe will win

It is known.

Jews ruin France and if Rothschild Macron wills it will only get worst.

>Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, over 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.
> over 150 years against the Germanic nations
Bullshit, all you managed to do was bully and defeat weak Germanic states with weak armies. Also your people were huge fucking cucks since 121 BC. Your country was taken over by Romans and then it was assimilated by them, just like Spain and Portugal. 2000 years later you LARP as Romans and act like you're heirs of Rome even though you pretty much had nothing to do with it.

Frogs vote for Le Pen!

STOP EATING THINGS YOU FOUND ON THE FLOOR

They do,they have both Celtic and Latin ancestry.

If you ever need our baking services just cross that border friendo. Vote Le Pen for it to happen Macron will screw us with those US banks...

Nope, they are Celts with probably some Middle Eastern admixture due to Romans bringing them over there.

Read Wikipedia French people.

>wikipedia
opinion discarded

>Lithuania
Opinion discarded

Rome wasn't giving people free housing, free jobs, handouts and benefits and promoting open border police for France.Russian empire wasn't brining people from east to Baltic states

>muslim shithole
Opinion discarded. Hitler should've genocided the French when he had the chance.
Romans DID have open borders and Russians DID bring their subhuman people over here.

>Romans DID have open borders
They had military frontiers where military garrisons were defending borders and provinces,like everyone knows that

>Hitler should've genocided the French when he had the chance

Listen idiot, France TODAY is a multicultural liberal mess, but OLD France was not like that. Stop getting butthurt

I'm British living in Australia. We know France is a great nation. You don't need to convince us. Europe as a whole needs to st and up now before it's too late!!! Vive la France!! Vote le pen!!!

>Listen idiot, France TODAY is a multicultural liberal mess, but OLD France was not like that. Stop getting butthurt
Listen idiot, France was a multicultural shithole BEFORE muslim horders started pouring into Europe. It had immigrants from the Middle East since antiquity and Eastern European subhumans since 1600s. France is already a mongrel country. It's a lost cause.

And yet they never won a fucking war.

You sound like a filthy Jew or that disgusting Bavarian guy with multiple proxies.
What ever France is, they did well are BETTER then your country historically butturt Kraut. Germany wasn't even a united nation before late 19th century kek

I'm not using any proxies you dumb fucking turkroach. I know that France did better than my shithole has ever done, but most of French inventions are fucking stolen or done by foreigners that aren't French. I'm just a realist. I'm done arguing with you. I guess the meme that Turks are inbred is true.

Good goyim but your country isn't shithole or France for that matter, it's YOU who are the shit.

Fuck de French.
They deserve every and last nigger/muslim on their country.
Lobsters crawl but not swim, you fuckers.

>Knowing the reality of brazilian streets
>Laughing

Kill yourself you fucking Turkroach.

Laugh while you can, it is your future.

>I'm realist

You are liar you said Russians brought people from east in Lithuania I checked demographics from1923 and with exception of Jews there were almost no such thing.

>Kill yourself you fucking Turkroach.

We removed Kebabs unlike Krauts who are bringing them in.
Just because your life is shit doesn't mean you should try to make others be so miserable like you

Whatever happens, our future will always be brighter than yours.

We will later today.