Excuse me? Did you just say that you support that racist sexist nazi bigot Donald Drumpf...

>Excuse me? Did you just say that you support that racist sexist nazi bigot Donald Drumpf? Immigants and refugees are welcome here!

What do you say Sup Forums?

sage. boring. same old shit.

*look directly at the ground and assume she wasn't talking to me*
*Fight or flight mode activated, adrenaline surging*
*I'm such a loser*
Tthanks yo... You...Too??

You don't have any boobs lol

All leafnigger must fucking hang

saged and reported

Asians in Asia are pretty based when it comes to race so no need to explain that to her.

What's harder to explain is why I am having second thoughts about mixing with her, afraid of getting a surpreme gentleman

>chink/gook/nip bitch
>welcoming refugees
Yeah ok bud

They hate everything that doesn't squint

You don't say anything. You just shoot her dead, because it wouldn't be a loss by any stretch of the imagination.

>Immigants and refugees are welcome here!
I'm first nation, so no they're not

>Canada
>Chink

The ironing

This is my fucking house, not your bin to dump off all this unwanted trash.

are you going to eat the dog?

"I want to kiss your face"

>talking to gooks

kys

she would never say that, fuck off leaf

But all Asian girls love BWC

A moment passes.Then she laughs and she was clearly ironic before. You immediately see she has a sense of humor and her own individual values. You go for a coffee and talk about the current immigration politics and how you were happy with the US election results. You realize you two have the same hobbies. She laughs at your jokes and lets you know if a joke bombs. Could this be real, user? She seems like a dream... You need to ask for her number and make her your gf immediately. You pull out your phone confidently. "Ahem." she says. You look at her confused. She says "I'm working for Buzzfeed and we're doing a story on nazis like you. Thanks for your time." You don't know what to say. She stands up and you kill yourself with mere thought.

I don't talk to slants

"Sooo you come to Wetzel's Pretzels often babe?"

*look around and place arm on the counter confidently*

"Yep, I know the guy who runs this place. Pretty cool dude. He gives me free pretzels sometimes. It's nice being a guy with big connections, heh, maybe if you give me your phone number I'll hook you up with one."

Well... That's what I would say if I was a sexist homophobic, immigrant hating trump lover, so I heard you like politics

Your opinions are as shallow as your personality, now go to my house and bend over

>say nothing
>elbow the gook in the temple
>go buy pretzel nuggets to celebrate

fuck off chink

*breathes heavily* m'lady I see that you are asian and I'm white.
My male member has been crafted by 6 million years of evolution to fit snuggly inside your orgami box of delight.
I'll respect you like no man on Earth ever will as I have a profound respect for your culture.
Lets us create beautiful anime children together. What say you?

for your effort

"It's okay. The guy's my boyfriend actually. But thanks."

shut your stupid mouth, retarded whore

>eating carbs that are not complex

pls.

lel

'

If I'm American I show her this

"

"I don't, and I'm not even American, also who are you to tell me who to support or not?"
This is a non-LARPer response.

:

When your parents country has the same percentage of migrants than USA then you can talk

East Asians are practically white.

this, and she has herpes on her mouth and x-legs.

>Implying I would change my views for a low test fagboi

FIGLIA DI PUTTANA
MY CUM IN YOUR EYEBALL

Fuck off gook.

The eternal chink will never be considered human.

>look her straight in the eye
>firm handshake
>"I'm the right man for the job"

I'm sorry, I don't converse with chinks. Please excuse me.

Who made this?

>Huh? Well okay, it´s not my pussy that gets raped.

I would pinch her nose and laugh when it gets stuck that way

Fucking plastic gooks all look the same

关上他妈的,开始吸我的公鸡

fuck off and stop listening to other people's conversations you petulant cunt
the very fact that you assert that people care that you're breathing by having the audacity to talk to me, makes me physically ill, I lament the invention of all forms of transport and wish your tribe had died out from gruesome diseases.

it's the same?

Find a more perfect specimen of human female than that.

>I no speak Ching-Chong
>And stop looking at my dog, you ain't gonna eat him
>Fucking chinks
>Proceed to elbow 40kg woman out of the way to get my fucking Pretzel nuggets

"What, did you expect me to vote for someone like Hillary? Bitch, please."

the Russians

>human

They are more plastic than human at this point.

Gif related, every frame is a different Miss Korea 2013 contestant.

hahaha why did you post an far east asian girl. my girlfriend is full korean and she's just as racist towards brown people and blacks as the average Sup Forums poster. she can't stand the thought of middle eastern refugees coming into her country and taking advantage of the system.
next time you try this thread, post a pic of some liberal college yuppie holding a starbucks, or even some west-coast asian american chick :)

Does she have a penis or not?

>leaf

where is the rake when you need it?

Except Japan rejects 99% of refugee applications you fucking retard. Japanese people are the most opposed to immigration and multiculturalism.

Why is it offensive to want to preserve your own culture?

Islam is cancer

Get the fuck out of my country, you stupid gook.

AYOOOO
Lemme smash

>implying she wouldn't demand immediate access and exclusive sucking privilege to your cock because you're a bad boy bigot
Do you even know how women work? I have a good friend who is a total redneck conservative gun-loving guy and he's always dated and fucked stupid hippie and feminist girls, they want to be slapped in the face with a privileged white cock.

>only three girls
Okay user

Sorry, four, looks like i get btfo back to redddit today

Cunt punt !

fug, I read that as "Pretzel Niggers"
I spend too much time here.

kek

" I suppose I could be persuaded with some cash to vote libtard " get my money and vote right.

Bend over

grow some tits filthy ho and fuck off.