If Le Pen doesn't win then I more or less give up on France...

If Le Pen doesn't win then I more or less give up on France, I will no longer believe in it's continued meaningful existence. The fact that a candidate who professes support for open borders even makes it to the second round is absurd enough, the idea that he could be elected president after the past two years of stomach-churning carnage makes my blood boil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c
youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That momment when a Brit implies France has no hope.....

There is no democracy in europe.

Isn't London a divided shithole with Sharia no man's lands and a Muslim mayor?

Didn't an entire township in Shitain cover up the rapes of thousands of children for over a decade because they didn't want to be racist?

Le Pen will lose. Fortunately. And we don't need you here.

Her daughter will win the next time around but by then the carnage may be too great to come back from.

Weaker platform or not (not that I buy that argument) I'm not sure how anyone in good conscience could vote for a candidate who's pro islam invasion.

This is what (((democracy))) leads to: a shitshow between two miserable candidates.

We need either monarchy or sharia law.

Frogs have been pozzed for decades.

We're cucked, yes, but we haven't passed the point of no return, and Brexit has given us a lifeline and forced a realignment in British politics.

There is a real concern, however, that France will have passed the point of no return if France fails to get its act together. There might not even be a functioning French state come 2022.

Meh Europe has a long history of not doing anything about a problem until it damn near kills them all.
Kick back and watch it burn. Take pictures. Their sacrifice will be honored in the coming empire.

They voted Brexit heeb, they still have a chance.

Fucking French Boomers using all the time they have left to make sure nothing worthwhile survive their era.

No survivors

You're right. This election and the next one are the last chances where they still have a very strong white majority and enough leverage to throw out the shitskins because their numbers aren't spectacular

I won't give up on france. We have so many allies there- the fact that she is in the second round is amazing.

I don't know if it isn't too little too late for the UK.

You guys have been so cucked for so long. Not that America is much better. The West is in a really sorry state.

it's all plan of the germans bruh

we made the EU take all the shitskins while we us them for all the cheap labour that we take from other countries
next thing you will see is france being annexed

screenshot this - will happen

HAHAHHHAHA FRANCE WILL FINALLY BE MORE KEKED THAN SWEDEN AHHAHA

I CANT FUCKING WAIT

1) Our ethnic problems are concentrated to a few cities in England which are generally avoided by most decent whites. Scotland and Wales are almost entirely white.

2) English natives aren't brainwashed in the way that continentals are. We're generally quite proud of our imperial past and tend to be quite right wing.

Enjoy kissing the feet of your occupiers yet again you spineless fucks, we won't be bailing you out this time.

Macron will send all Muslims to England
He will push for Scotland and Ulster to get in dependant
He will rape the UK during the Brexit negociations

hahahahahaha

God has forsaken you it seems.

I'm disappointed, I thought we were best friends.

At least we've been slowly boiled and had no warning. The fact that you embraced immigration that much over such a short period of time, although France was a warning to not do it makes you and Germany the champions of cuckdom.

And I'm not even talking about the fact that you never had colony...

If she lose, civil war inevitable

Even if it takes 5 years to start, it will come, cuz muslims n leftist terrorism n exploitation of the poor.

So better start it sooner than later, while leftism n islam has not yet robbed ppl completely blind n there is still hope...

>1) Our ethnic problems are concentrated to a few cities in England which are generally avoided by most decent whites. Scotland and Wales are almost entirely white.

Yeah there are un-cucked parts of Sweden too. It doesn't matter. It's fucking London. You've lost London. Now the place is a smog-ridden shithole with Muslims raping drunken 15 year old slags in kebab shops. The place that was only some years ago the financial capitol of the world.

>2) English natives aren't brainwashed in the way that continentals are. We're generally quite proud of our imperial past and tend to be quite right wing.

I've met some of your young Oxford grads and they are among some of the dopiest liberal fuckers in the world. And Cambridge renamed the Empire Ball because "colonialism is wrong !1111!!!!" You guys have it bad, stop living in denial.

Nothing will change but things will only get worse.

Macron would be running probably on the Conservative platform in the UK.

The party that is about to secure about 50% of the vote and go into their third term.

There is a degree of sanity among English people which you'll notice simply isn't present among continental Europeans if you spend any time talking to them. They live in a permanent dream-like state. Reality will bite then hard in the coming years.

Like I said, we don't need you. Brits just fucked up badly on EU, they are going to witness our power growing while they bury themselves in their chauvinism and misplaced ego.

I'm with her

Oh yeaaaah tell me more about the great anthropologist you are

You have more blacks per capita.

You have more muslims per capita.

I wonder who REALLY embraced immigration?

In any case you will forever be more cucked than Sweden when Macron gets elected.

Oh and we colonised Togo, not that that matters...

Lol, London hasn't changed in a few years. It still is the Financial capital of the world. The only thing that has threatened that status is BREXIT, so whats really your point here.

Central London is actually nicer in almost every single borough than it was 5-10 years ago. In terms of crime-rate / general safety and quality of housing/infrastructure. I pay 900pm in a place that was pretty much a ghetto 10 years ago and its now pretty fucking nice and this is the case everywhere. Central London is the opposite of a place being "lost".

The Brits were smart to get out. The EU is shit.

For your sake I hope you are right. There are times when I see the old English fire rising up in the common Brit, but for the most part I have my doubts. Like when an Islamic murderer beheaded a veteran in broad daylight and then stood around screaming about how Britain was fucked literally red handed while everyone stood around and gawked waiting for the bobbies.

Leak you own emails, accuse the russian 4 min before the media blackout. People think russia is backing Le Pen, won't vote for her. Macron win, later nothing illegal is found, because they chose what they wanted to leak. Blame the russian and Le Pen for it. 5 years of shit, but French people don't want to vote for Le Pen again because she's backed by the russians, elect Macron or any other puppets.
If Le Pen lose, frogs will lose their title to be called frogs, they won't be the chosen people of kek anymore.

1) Yes, London is a cesspit. Same can be said for Manchester, Birmingham, Bradford etc.

2) Yes, most universities are dominated by shit-for-brains pampered middle class liberals, as is the case in all western countries.

I don't deny that Britain is in an atrocious state but what I'm saying is that Brits generally realise what a mess we're in unlike continentals who sincerely believe that they have a bright future.
The UK is in a far better position than France, Germany or Sweden.

If she doesn't win, I will officially be Nazi.

This is Europe's last chance to set things straight democratically. If Macron wins, nothing less than a super Hitler will be able to save us.

>Brits generally realise what a mess we're in

I want to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c

Should Macron win there will no longer be a political solution for France's problems. Violent insurrection will become an innevitability rather than a likelihood.

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM

It starts with big cities than they invade the smaller on until they end up invading your peasant town somewhere in no where's land

The night the Louvre burns, London will burn too. That will be the beginning of the end.

even if this time she doesn't win, next election she will definitely win, FN support keeps growing year after year

I can't tell if you're baiting or severely deluded. Brexit negotiations are of little consequence to us as long as the migrant tide remains at Calais, which it will.

I dont think they are more cucked than us, at all.

SD, our big boogey man "racist party" is led by a beta cuck who calls Le Pen and FN racist fascists. Most swedes would never even dare tell their family that they vote for SD. Not even the fucking men.

The swedish man is cucked beyond comprehension, he is just a shell of a man. Seriously. I have spent time in Finland, Germany, Denmark, Norway and mostly in Sweden and swedish men are without a shred of a doubt the most cucked of them all.

The men are supposed to be the tip of the spear, ,the ones leading the change.

Who is leading the anti-multiculti-agenda in Sweden? Jews, immigrants, former yugoslavians and christian middle easterners. Swedish men are nowhere to be found.

Try mentioning a subject like repatriation amongst swedish men and they will all squirm uncomfortably and they will say its "too far". Whats not too far they can never say.

Some men get traces of masculinity back from having a stable relationship with a woman who brings it out in him, but that is pathetic in it self.

When the will of resistance is gone in the tip of the spear, the cause is lost.

If you are American and have a nigger Muslim Communist President, he imports people from Africa and then puts them in the Whitest places he can find using census data and demographics.

>this
The globalists are giving the people every reason to vote nationalist/populist. 3rd time's the charm if you fuck this up.

Also, I think our geography is what's going to uncuck you: you're closest to a country which dares gives you and the rest of the EU the middle fingers. If anyone else in Europe's going to succeed, it'll be you.

There are sane French just as there are sane Swedes and Germans.
The French government and the majority of French voters are currently willing to side with Germany against the UK and ultimately against themselves.

Naturally I want what's best for France, my paternal ancestry is from Brittany and I have strong ties to the country, but the post-war generations in France are so hopelessly delusional and air-headed I don't see things improving any time soon.

To vote in Macron at this stage is to resign yourselves to extinction.

>Fucking French Boomers using all the time they have left to make sure nothing worthwhile survive their era.

We have the exact same boomer problem in Germany. Seriously the worst generation to have ever existed.

My wife's aunt said that the old people and little kids in Dresden "deserved it" because of the Holohoax. She also said the Wilhelm Gustloff was actually filled with Hitler Youth and not little kids, and their deaths were necessary.

I shit you not.

I cannot wait for the coming western bankruptcy, and all the shitboomers who either:

1) Had no kids; or
2) Had kids but made them commies

Freeze to death under a bridge somewhere.

Out of morbid curiosity, I'm halfway waiting for the day France becomes majority muslim, to watch the reaction when the French cheeses/wines whose production and designation are protected by law become declared haram.

FUCK MICRON-DICK !!!! COME ON LE PEN !!!!

Tories are shifting rightward. We've refused to take in that many refugees/migrants and once we've left the EU we'll have retained full control of our borders.

It's far from perfect but nowhere near as mad as France, Germany, Sweden.

You idiots voted a muslim as a mayor of London.

Don't claim to be an anthropologist, just spend enough time in France to see that the French love comfort far too much.

Excluding London and Rotherman, and Leeds, and well Manchester, and Essex, and ...

I'm sorry m8. You guys were fucked by Tony Blair harder in 10 years than we've been in the past 40.

The people of London voted for a Muslim mayor. London may as well be international territory, because only the rich and/or tourists live there. The old Londoners are moving the fuck out of there because it’s no longer home to them anymore.

I agree with you and is a baguette sucking faggot cock-bloated mongrel with a wide open anus.
>pic related

Things are rough and they will get rougher in the coming years without doubt, but English people are too prideful to allow everything to go up in smoke. We have no war guilt, no slavery-guilt and polls show the majority of us are proud of the empire.

We need a recession to push us out of our comfort zone and sort out what we should've sorted out quite some time ago.

Liberalism is the fashinonable ideology of the ruling class m8. Those kids are liberal because they've had the good fortune to never actually met people from other countries. There ARE right wing students at Oxford and Cambridge - they tend to be from poorer backgrounds and many of them have gone into hiding thanks to a sustained campaign to have their societies banned.

I'm with her

Much like Israel, France doesn't count as a country

Merkel fucked over you and the entire continent harder in 1 year than Blair's 10.

This is the most depressing thing I've read.

if macron wins
- do not buy french cars
- do not buy french wine/cheese/luxury goods
- do not vacation in france
- do not buy ANYTHING from france.

this will be what they deserve.
chose the rapists and murderers in your country that want to kill you, over half of the world that wants to help you.
now half the world will hate you and mock you.

good luck with your economy when you vote for macron.

Let's wait for the results to be sure which one of us will be left with his anus bleeding. Poor little bastard afraid of some black dudes.

She didn't just fuck over us, but all of Europe. Its amazing actually. Its like some sick fantasy to destroy all white people and turn us brown.

If there was only a way for us to steal some common symbol of the left and use it as an illustration as to why ethnic diversity is a good thing.

Would be gr8.

>le pen is a miserable candidate

gas yourself you pathetic frog

If the "New French" get citizenship of passports under Macron or Merkel it's game over. No political solution. The last two years of terror should have been warning enough.

Why give up? Proxy conflicts in Balkanized third world 'countries' like France are exciting and fun. Can't wait.

My football team lost the grand final tonight. if Le Pen loses as well I'm going to have to neck myself.

Those black dudes sit around at home collecting welfare and thinking about jihad all day until it gets to be too much and they throw their yearly big riot where cars are set aflame and all windows smashed. They will also beat you to death for asking them to quiet down on the train.

I quit purchasing anything French when Hollande won.

Although their new Peugeot Boxer is a pretty sweet transporter for the money.

Nope, still buying a Mercedes.

Question Gerbro, why do you guys do this to yourself? Is this some kind of hideous internalised guilt over That War, or has your society just been so infested by communism that your ruling class can't think of a solution to a problem that isn't 'more communism'?

Didn't you watch the debate ? He's right, she's fucking miserable. This was the worst political performance I ever saw. Schoolyard level.

youre retarded, sweden has embraced immigration for decades

Go out a little. You might learn something. This is not US here.

im with her

>Is this some kind of hideous internalised guilt over That War,

Yes, that's precisely it.
You have no idea how cucked the German school curriculum is. Just laying on the WW2 guilt as soon as they can walk. For instance MAUS is required reading for middle school kids. Nobody likes that shit but you can't say anything or they'll call you Hitler.

If Le Pen doesn't win, the EU is confirmed for second USSR

When it comes to your faggot ass, I don't care who's winning or not.
If you're suffering from Stockholm syndrome after being abducted by a group of doorstep niggers, know that I won't be the one paying for your AIDS treatment.
Go back to the public bathrooms where you belong.

can a baguette give me a rundown on the actual chance that le pen will win? the (((official sources))) are saying like 35% but we know what happened with trump.

This. Severe longlasting depression/recession is the best thing that could happen to Europe now, particularly Germany.

It would expose the economic unfeasibility of catering for the "New europeans" aswell as scaring sense into people.

Paris is much worse than US.

Yeah, it's overstated that electing nationists pressing for immigration control in our 'perfect liberal democracies' is something that can't and won't ever happen. The risk is, of course, becoming a minority in your own country so then you can't make a difference, but it's an inversely proportional relationship because as this happens, the native population becomes increasingly more pissed off.

Honestly, its the school system and media. In school we are taught that we, personally, are responsible for the gassing of the jews and the destruction of Europe. Its similar to an intellectual boot-camp. They break you down when you are young and impressionable, then starting in the 5th Grade roll out imperialism, call it nationalism and then discuss the vitrues of the EU in stopping us from being "our evil selfs" in the future.

Then there is the media, which makes the BBC look like pol. Some redpilled bro in the Bundeswehr hid a pistol in the bathroom of an austrian airport a couple weeks ago. It is on the TV nonstop as "Our fight against right-wing extremism."

When the muzzies plowed through the xmas market in Berlin, they went out of their way to make sure islam wasn't associated with it at all. The problem was racism and discrimination.

I shit you not.

Good news is it is getting so ridiculous here, Germans are getting redpilled quicker than I could have ever in my life imagined.

We need a charamastic right-wing leader who isn't ashamed of Germany or being German. Then the gloves come off.

That or bankruptcy. That would work too. Germans don't do too well being poor.

And if she does win there will be a juicy civil war and EU goes down the shitter

Right with May who is essentially a continued mix of Blairite / toryism. Who probably doesn't even believe in Brexit in the first place. They will do their best to keep immigration nice and high as it has been.

Brexit and nationalism isn't popular in young people in the UK, in 20 years time most Brexit voters will be dead.On the other hand places like France have core support for parties like Le Pen coming from the youth. This is a party that the right in the UK won't even dare associate with because of how toxic it would be for the British public.

If Le Pen loses to you it shows that France is "fucked" yet someone like Le Pen would be deemed as a racist nationalist and would never get close to this point in the UK, they would be ran out immediately.

why do they all look like someone dumped spaghetti on their heads. fucking nigger 'fashion'.

Ah ah, et dire qu'on vit dans le même pays. C'est sûrement ça la diversité dont vous autres fascistes parlez tant.

U mean if she DONT win

I'm actually really angry at France. This election means France has decided to be Germanys bitch despite seeing the plan to islamise Europe. This is also a vote to fuck the UK during brexit.

Fuck you France you've just put the final nail in the coffin of Europe.

Merkel fucked you harder in one summer than all our labour governments combined. But yeah, Blair is a putrid scumbag.

I agree with this. But I'm as far from Paris as possible.

Déjà parle en anglais ici, je ne suis pas dans ton apart de bobo pédé à Paris.
>fascistes
Take a good look at yourself, you dark piece of scum.

France is already lost. It just a matter of when everyone recognizes that it has happened.

There is a massive demographic shift happening and soon to be an explosion of north afrikkkan 16-30 year old men.

Le Pen staves off implosion/civil war for 15-20 years, but ultimately can not stop it.

Macron it still occurs in 5-10 years.

you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink

im the same user,if france aint willing to save itself ill no longer pay it no mind

let them eat cake

No, FN-voters aren't that crazy, I don't think so at least. Muzzies on the other hand... they will start shit if Le Pen wins. Don't get me wrong, I hope for a cvil war no matter who wins

I hate that such culturally rich European nations are being destroyed for no fucking reason other than to virtue signal

France was a country with a rich culture and history and one of the great world nations.

Now look at it. They're running a candidate who has literally said there is no such thing as French culture.

Cmon french brothers let's show that russian puppet bitch you are smarter then she thinks