What the fuck poland?!!?!?

what the fuck poland?!!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A&t=144s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Go to Auschwitz
>Complain about being reminded of the gas chambers

that's hilarious

but since when do you spray guests with water? i had never heard of this before. do they do this in other warm countries? i thought they just had to deal with the heat with light clothes and such. doesn't the water fuck you up so you can't disperse heat through sweat properly?

>August 2015
>2015
Go and die subhuman.

Fucking kikes man, the lolohoax industy is doing just fine. Remember six gorillions.

>slav calling me a subhuman
hmmm

hahahahhahahahahahha

I thought the
>poision gas from shower sprinklers
shit isn't part of the official narrative anymore.

God damn I love Poland

Oh vey, six millions tourists was gassed

they visitors needs to be deloused

> MUH SIX MILLIONS!!1!
So retarded, man...

im getting real sick of your antisemitism hungary

almost all out caffees have sprinklers in the summer, sprinklers are really useful, they create a chill mist, it's really refreshing.

jew center run by jews. sjw's are offended for the jews.

souther poland is northen sweden in winter and sahara in africa. we had 38degrees last summer for a few days.

I am in California. All the theme parks use these sprinklers. Disneyland, Universal Studios, Knotts, Six Flags and so on.
Fitting to have them in Holohoaxworld.

I live in silesia, can confirm

It's a free trial, why are they kvetching?

The water serves the same purpose as sweat (improving your thermal energy transfer) without dehydrating you

Who's this cumdumpster?
>hnnnng

For the prices they charge for the tour, I'd expect the full experience.

the day of the plunger cannot come soon enough.

>Some prisoners were given soap and a towel before the deadly Zkylon (sic) B gas flooded into the room

For what purpose?

To get a fucking shower. You still believe in the holohoax meme ?

>lolohoax

kek'd

jumpsuitedmonster

That's the problem.

'Chillingly efficient industry' is mentioned two paragraphs above this completely senseless detail.

It's like they have a compulsion to add these strange details that cast doubt, like kids being given sweets before gassing.

>collective memories

What the fuck.

Shut up Albanian scum.

(checked)
well the original story went that they were told they'll get showers to make them compliant
and the gas chamber was indistinguishable from a prison shower on first look

but i think at some point holocaust researchers started saying that this was a recent misinterpretation of facts at best , and a neo-Nazi lie to make the idea of gas chambers sound ridiculous at worst
jews getting tangled up in their own lies

It's not even 80 degrees out. Still, they broke out the spray.

>For what purpose?
To get them thinking that they're simply going for a shower. Do you not think that if people knew they were heading to their deaths they wouldn't cause a fuss? You people are retarded.

they would cause a fuss*

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA

*sigh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Did you ckech the fucking photo retard ? Wooden doors used in gas chambers ? Grow a brain fucktard. Also, the holes in the roof where the nazis were supposed to pump the gas into the chambers were made AFTER soviets liberated the camp. Watch this documentary made by a JEW.
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

Daily reminder Justin Trudeau is such a Chad that he literally won a national election based purely off of getting girls' vagina's wet

>memory
>remind
>brings back

?????
Is this a tour of centenarians?
Holy fuck, I am so tired of kikes fucking lying.

So you're moving the goalposts now? We were talking about why making the Jews think that they were going for a shower would make perfect sense. I wasn't talking about your picture. Fucking Polish Uncle Tom.

Publicity stunt smhtbh.

>implying you're not a slav

>not having an Anne Frank look alike crying in a corner. Have her growl and jump at you if you get too close.

That's like going to a haunted house and complaining about getting spooked.

Personally I'd pay extra to get the mist.

They should start selling those jew frisbee beanies and rabbi wigs for the full experience.

the trauma of the holocaust can be genetically inherited
your flippant comment means nothing, goy

kek, they got towerls cause they were really going to get a shower retard. Zyklon B was used in camps for delousing, if you had any brains you'd know syphilis is a war-time disease, and this disease killed most prisoners in auschhvitz.
If not for zyklon B the number of dead would be much higher.

says the anti-semitic capital of europe

They're onto us.

Yeah, what the fuck? It really does enrage me when they go out of their way to find shit to complain about, phone home to the news and try sparking a controversy.
What the fuck is wrong with these things?

"6 million Jews died in the holocaust"

Do this "journalists" get it that the official numbers are lower ?

Also, Pluto isn't a planet anymore. These are facts, stop writing nonesene

>(((Pluto isn't a planet)))

I've The Greatest Story never told too, Pavel. Though I wasn't dumb enough to fall for Nazi propaganda.

If somebody knows history it is easy to tell apart the truth part and the propaganda part in the greatest story never told, and there is some truth in it, and of course some propaganda. But I wasnt refering that movie, I said to watch this document by a KIKE, he doesn't have any reasons to lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A&t=144s

I will watch it, and yes, there IS some truth in TGSNT and I found the alternative look at Nazi Germany refreshing, but the Holocaust bit was the most obvious piece of propaganda. There's a reason why they left that at the end.

>syphyilis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis
You dun goofed

It was typhus

Syphilis was a problem amongst German soldiers, though.

>go to holohoax memorial
>get offended at being reminded about the holohoax

Oh right yes typhus, my bad.

They left it at the end cause it's the hardest pill to swallow considering decades of MUH SIX GORRILIONZ narrative.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

The trauma passes on the the kids. Be a good goy and pay to my grandkid too

How much fluoride do you think is in the sprinkler water?

kek what a bunch of fucking larrikins. mad cunts

Gas chamber simulation

How the fuck does it remind Israelis of the gas chambers? Even if the lolohoax is real, they still wouldn't be reminded of something they never experienced.

Anti-semite!

My grandparents were gassed 6 times each when they were only kids!

Jews love to pull this kind of shit. I've seen an interview with some jewish girl who came to Poland on a trip and said that Poland is anti-semitic country because the uniforms of border guards reminded her too much of nazis and the holocaust.
Pic realted is how the uniforms typically look. Literally anuuda shoah

Was soap provided too?

>that one "hungarian" kike that constantly shit himself around this hour.
get in the oven shaim

Would you faggots be intrerested in nazi larping camp ? You can choose to either larp as jew or nazi. Can you imagine the outrage. Fuck it, lets meme it to trigger Jews.

Don't you have some voting for Macron to do, faggot?

Must have been Italian tourist group. Those hate water.

Fuck off proxy fag