Americans = jewish niggers

Americans = jewish niggers

>[...]The great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, [...] can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings [...]. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking [...] is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

-C.G. Jung

>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche. [...]Thus, the famous Porgy and Bess by the Jew Gershwin, which deals exclusively with blacks, is considered in the US to be a classic work inspired by “American folklore.” The composer has declared that he lived for some time among American blacks in preparation for this work, Fitzgerald: American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes.

-J. Evola

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8s2C83NhCw
youtube.com/watch?v=9mQfEmMEcYU
youtube.com/watch?v=uMvmEuRLRy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Braaap

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This is now /BRAAPGENERAL/

Wtf happened to pol

Hitler said the same thing. It's true. And It's truer the older I get I realize that this culture is not mine or that of my kin

Yep Amurica = nigger cuck kike faggot country

flags and leddit and facebook and media attention?

pol needs to be a secret enclave

I have read Evola's critique of jazz.

I just don't understand the issue.

That white american society takes certain aspects from african culture I dont see as inherently negative. This is not to say that the negro influence on america is on the whole good, just that the uniquely american experience isn't immedietely invalidated because it has black in it

Jazz is good, especially when white people play it.

WES MONTGOMERY IS NOT DEGENERATE

>is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers
Why do German parasites immediately claim every other nation's achievments as their own? The US was founded by British settlers.

All the Anglos here mixed out

This is worse than gore. way worse. fuck americans and fuck white people.

American by choice, this shit is pretty exclusive to the cities.
Jodene og sosialistene

plus it's deceptive. Nigger culture is stolen white southern culture. That's the worst of our culture they've got on stage for the world.

I only enjoy the existence of fags and arabs so that they may fight and piss one another off. I can't wait until we throw you all into the ovens.

twerking is white southern culture?

Fuck man, I know. It's everywhere. I hope there's a cultural shift soon based on beauty, restraint, and pragmatism. I'm in my mid thirties and I can say I've never taken part in nigger culture.

Fucking nigger. look how ready you were to post that fucking dumb shit like a zombified kike.

>Nigger culture is stolen white southern culture
You made the claim, dummy.
Maybe think about what you post before you post it?

By "white southern culture" did you just mean fried chicken, watermelon, incest, and bible study or...?

I meant at the fucking genesis of OPs quote like the fucking discussion ORBITS around

FUCK

you are too FUCKING STUPID for the discourse here. LEAVE

okay but twerking still isnt white

Bastardized dialect from southern drawls, roughly similar dietary habits, family structure (up until the 90s), deeply religious...

Idiot Americans not raised trad WASP have no clue how much the Jew has destroyed our culture through the media and economy they control. I wonder if my culture even exists anymore, as the closest thing I see to it are Jews pretending to be WASPs. However, it is only a crude caricature of what I remember from the last gasps of white America in the 1980s.

I think that is correct.

wow!

Walt Whitman said the same thing 100 years earlier.

Nice dick man

Evola was right and did nothing wrong. When will americans stop worshipping the BBC and the Jew?

is there a special word or phrase for wanting to stick your whole head inside a woman's ass?

Not gonna lie, that flaming faggot surprised me, also why is Sup Forums full of trap/tranny loving fags?

i'm asking for a friend ...

why do westerners find this attractive? she has the thighs of a fucking whale

what the fuck id the source of that madness

I don't find it attractive. A nice ass is one thing, but the big fat nigger style asses are obnoxious. Sometimes the ass is so big it looks like two giant tumours.

Then again you Japs like the 8-year old chicken legs with 4" thigh gap which is also disgusting.

Nothing in Jung's paragraph applies to contemporary America, we are a fairly uptight, individualistic and reserved people compared to Latin Americans or Mediterranean Europe.

Maybe Jung just visited New York and thought it was like that everywhere else.

>japs
>capable of getting aroused

Because this type of woman looks fertile and like it can breed several strong children.
We are more gruff than Asians are, our women gotta be able to take that.

this is what a woman legs should look like

>I hate white people
that is all you need to say. 10 c were deposited onto your account

Americans neither have a history nor a culture, they are savage animals with technology they've stolen from Europe.

I have no respect for a continent so immersed in murder, drug consumption and rape.

Americans are like Arabs but much worse. They can't see how uncivilized they are and think they are Gods present to the world.

I guess you need God to justify your existence if you have no history.

>Letting some random guy on the street stick his nose in your ass and smell your fart

>Germany blames everyone else as it destroys the world

The only historically relevant Brits are the English and they are Germanic, so boohoo

How about that?
youtube.com/watch?v=I8s2C83NhCw
youtube.com/watch?v=9mQfEmMEcYU

>Country that destroyed Rome, and almost all of Europe twice in the past century

We're the violent savages alright

Chinese master race

>Germany blames everyone else as it destroys the world
Honestly I never considered America to be everyone else, but seeing how fat you fat fucks are billions of starving Africans and Asians really can't compete with your overblown Biomass

Negroes and Jews are pretty cool. Wish everyone else got deported.

Well considering there' 300+ million of us and our states have populations and GDP that rival entire Eurocuck countries, we might as well be.

Jazz is pretty good when black people play it too, friend.

>Italy trying to lecture people on who is a nigger
You're within jizzing distance of Africa, please shut the fuck up.

>Country that destroyed Rome
Implying that we weren't the Holy Roman Empire after the Roman empire fell to degeneracy and pedophilia
>and almost all of Europe twice in the past century
We almost saved Europe twice, we wanted a future for Europe where Europeans had a future.

But we were betrayed and ultimately overrun by hordes of American negroes

Again, like I said, you like shapless skinny legs with massive thigh gap. She doesn't have any meat on her thighs, and is completely missing the sexy calves. Those are the legs of a child in comparison to western women who have fuller shapes and more calf/thigh definition.

You Asians seem to find malnutrition attractive.

But guys!

Jews are cool!
youtube.com/watch?v=uMvmEuRLRy8

No, I don't find these monkeys attractive. The glowing white feet soles in contrast is a turn off as well.

>Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified.
-Adolf Hitler

>Well considering there' 300+ million of us and our states have populations and GDP that rival entire Eurocuck countries, we might as well be.
Negroe I was calling you a fat fuck, and making the point that your 300 million fatfucks are probably heavier than 6bn non europeans/americans

>we wuz romanz

I came here just for this brap, thanks.

>we wuz romanz
No but we were Holy Romans
emphasis being Holy

She has a pretty face, that's a rarity. I know everyone goes on about how hot Korean and Japanese women are but in reality most have ugly alien faces that I just find weird looking, and/or are too skinny for my taste.

Once in a while, like in the web.m you posted, there will be what I consider a hot Asian that I would date for a while. But even then, she's a degenerate popstar and probably retarded as fuck, and she could NEVER give me children I could be proud of, I'd forever be doomed to brown slanted eyed kids that don't look like me.

So EVEN IF the Asians are hotter meme was true, I'd still rather settle for western genetics.

You forgot the part where she service rich korean men for money.

WASPs are cancerous, arguably more than Jews

>-Adolf Hitler
>>A manlet beta that shot himself in the head because he was so retarded he decided to attack russia in winter.

Crackaz

This. His main income source was welding. Wasnt a heroin junky.

>Proves OP statement to be true immediately

Literally 0 body and 100% plastic still.

Koreans are fucking hilarious to me, lmfao. So fucking fake and disgusting.

It's like taking the make-up problem with western girls and then escalating it tenfold, that's Koreans, superficial and fake as fuck.

Who are you to call anyone a manlet beta you cheeto eating freak? He also shot himself in the head so that he couldn't be tortured by commie Jews.

And don't legitimize the act of suicide. Suicide has been an honorable act throughout time, from ancient Rome to Japan, a man's ultimate power is his control over his own life and his own ability to end it, rather than leaving it to someone else.

nigguh please your citizens are the niggers of Europe

*delegitimize.

Jap has nice taste in legs

That's how I shake off sticky shit that won't fall down on it's own.

Looks like some trapfag's legs. You japs have bad taste in women.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

Bump

nah definitely not, it has that soft female fat.
the kind Japanese man who's race has brought us many an enjoyable past time is commenting on the amount of muscle the woman has.
Our women tend to build a lot of bulky muscle because they need it to keep in the heat during harsh winters.
We Whites are just muscley, but the woman in OP's pic could choose to not work out so much, attaining the Japanese thigh, or just not look so rigid and soften up her muscles a bit in order to appear more attractive. I agree, women don't look good with bulky or rigid muscles, but it's her choice honestly. Either way, I'm proud to be white, I can use those huge muscles to do cool things.

that "music" is like something out of a nightmare

Wtf is wrong with modern Asia? It's like they saw something fringe on US television and believe it's the norm.

Jesus Christ...

the "norm" is way worse actually

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

fpbp