Wow not even her dad supports her

wow not even her dad supports her
sad really

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-belgium-is-a-beautiful-city-hellhole-us-presidential-election-2016-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes right, his grand daughter is better

Marion Le Pen 2022!

He's just jealous his daughter's managed to propel his party to greater heights in 2 years, as opposed to his 20.

Of course she is not, women shouldn't lead countries.

What

An

Absolute

Wow

Just

Wow

Asshole

The only person in the world that's grateful that you've done better than them is your father. He's the only person that beams with pride when their child out does their accomplishments.

Your father must be a literal nigger if you don't think like this.

ofc, because this misogynist is mad that a woman is better than him - she kicked him out of his party

hnnnngh

That's because she ejected her father from the party and cleaned it up. Of course he'll say that.
She's done well cleaning his party up it's done the BEST this election than in any other so he can shut up. Yes he's a holocaust denier as am I however tjat won't why you far in politics sometimes you have to be a good goy or you'll forever be a pariah.

this is now a Marion thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lepenis is going to get btfo HARD today, Sup Forums's tears are going to be delicious. Get those crying wojak jpegs ready faggots, I will remain smug all day long

MACRON 2017
EN MARCHE

NO.

STOP FUCKING CHOOSING WOMEN TO LEAD POLITICAL GROUPS

WE NEED A STRONG MAN NOT A PUSSY

SHE LOST MISERABLY AGAINST THE BETA MALE MACRON

NO MORE WOMEN

NO SUPPORT

So Marine's father is a nigger then.

Why is she so perfect??

Literal patriarch

I think he's butthurt she turned it into a centrist/left-wing party, the stuff he spent his life fighting against.

What in the actual fuck, how much of a scumbag do you have to be.

I'm honestly starting to suspect there's a "shy tory" effect but instead of people pretending to be liberal in public and voting conservative, it's people pretending to support women leaders and then voting for the man every time.

not even she knows, user

She's a civic nationalist thats why

Civic nationalists belong in the trash with the leftists and liberals

He said marion would have been a better candidate, not that marine was shit.

(((media)))

fuck off with your kike 66 gorillion lies that have been debunked for years

>Daily Mail

Because he knows that his daughter is a zionist stooge just like drumpf.

that pic is fake af

The tears of the media and elite taste much better though

mr 18% weighs in. fuck that guy is such a fucking loser. career politician who gladly stiffles free speech. his daughter is no better, she's just telling right wing people what they want to hear

>Brown Eyes

Not white.

Aren't all French?

becasue he was right wing antisemite unlike his daughter

>"not white"

Whiter than you are.

She's not white at all. Brown eyes are a mudblood trait.

THIS LEVEL OF CONFIRMATION BIAS
W E W L A D

She kicked him and his kind out of FN so he's a butthurt little old bitch.

and how did the shemale do it?
by turning a once national-Reaganian party into a commie cesspit
most of FN voters now are former commie voters having lost their job

of course, the funny bastard is going to call his shemale """daughter""" on """her""" faggotry
stealing votes from the commie old guard is a hopeless strategy
yes, it made FN rise above its historical score
but it prevents it from winning in the long run

Checked praise kek

>when the shills all mad af

You're going to have to photoshop the nose too buddy.

He's only doing this to give an extra boost. People hate her because of him if he says somthing like this it loses the racist connection between the 2

based

>You will never massage her feet while calling her Joan d'Arc.

>poo eyes

Fucking nasty

Eh Regan was an anti white sellout

Any of you fuckers claiming someone isn't white because they don't have blue eyes is either a nigger or a fuckin jew

Whites are diverse, sitting around saying someone who's clearly white isn't white is ignoring niggers muslims and jews, the real scum you should be worried about

Is this really all you're left with?

Her eye color?

>tfw no cute Marion gf

Can't argue with a family man, look how close he is to his grandmother.

>Whites are (((diverse)))

Oh yeah sure buddy, we're definitely the Jews. Not you. You're right, """white""" people can definitely have shitskin traits like dark hair and/or dark eyes. Makes perfect sense.

Saugen meinen schwanz, judenschwein

Stop larping Skylar.

Obviously never looked into it at all. She booted her dad from the party because he was anti semitic. He's still salty.

That is good PR for her. it would be far worse if he praised her, because it would display that she was close to his values.

JMLP BTFO's MLP
Marine shills will never recover

It's you amerilards who started this though.

Well, I think the exception to this is show business. It's very common in Hollywood where if an aspiring actor/musician has a famous kid, they end up resenting the child's success.

But other than that, I agree. Outside of showbusiness, you should want your child to do better than you.

She gave the party a fighting chance

I can't speak on the behalf of the many shitskins and domestic jews that try to divide us by citing things like eye color

> DRUMPF OWN FAMILY SAYS HE'S A DANGEROUS RACIST*
> *According to our completely twisted understanding of the subtext of a metaphore of an innuendo

She lost because you are pussies.

The remains of Charles Martel 2022

>56% and falling

This is good really. Mr Le Pen is extremely unpopular among french voters. Distancing himself from her helps her chances more than anything

Why not

Exactly. Trust me, I know a shitskin when I see one. We're fucking swimming in them over here.

>Michaloliakos risks it all for the cause, goes to jail, knows that some of his best people are getting killed and continues on, brings fascism to the streets and also to the Parliament, what many thought was imposible, gets the people to his side by feeding the poorest of Greece
>Burger mongrel that hasn't done jack shit: hahahahaah his nut whyite mang!

We just elected a President who has been deporting spics, the number one and essentially sole reason for our demographic decline. If you don't believe this is actually happening, just listen to the cries of our leftists.

Found the redditor.

Tell me Hans, how's that female leadership doing for Germanstan theses days?

>now we shall rise stronger than before
kek, who writes that cringey shit?

Your autistic younger son who's struggling with his desire to wear dresses and women's shoes.

>wow not even her dad supports hersad really

He knows his daughter is weak and will cuck out to the Jews/Globalists

Meanwhile the granddaughter would lead a 2nd crusade to remove kebab if she had to.

Who are you thinking about?
Is there even a cis heterosexual white male that doesn't bow to the EU left?

>drapeau bougnoule
opinion descardée

how do we stop this patriarchy Sup Forums?

Better than your president that is tweeting like a stupid teenager.

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-belgium-is-a-beautiful-city-hellhole-us-presidential-election-2016-america/

Marine needs to step down to be replaced by someone more competent, more charismatic and without the lepen name burden. I could see a Nicolas Bay or maybe even Nicolas Dupont Aignan replacing her in a new political alliance. Fuck phillipot though.

Yeah because we have shitskins running through the streets and driving delivery trucks into large crowds... why just the other day I heard about another shitskins attack on ... oh wait that was Germany.

Yeah you're right.

>flag

go fuck a pig and call him Muhammad, shitskin

That can only help her since he is crazy senile anti semite for the rest of France. Makes her more tolerable for moderates.

>i'll be the bad guy and say she's not fit to lead
>frenchies hate me so they'll vote for her now
dindu tier logic

too bad her dad is a known paedophile and plo sympathiser.

>daily mail
get out

>reading anything but the daily mail
>the only paper sympathetic of Hitler

why are you even on here marxist cunt?

this. We should take that angle for what it is worth, "see normies-I-I mean guys, the big bad Nazi man hates her!"

hence why the national-Reaganian term I used
Le Pen's father was economically Reaganian
that's the kind of stance which made him come into politics, even before coming out as a nationalist
I can only imagine the disgust he must have at his shemale """son""" commie economics

problem is it's at the cost of any actual winning chance
had FN been economically conservative, it would have won this year: with Fion's debacle, FN would have gained its voters, no question asked

meanwhile, the only voters Le Pen could attract with the commie line are trained to hate FN: most of them won't vote or will vote Maquereau while pinching their nose, and only the least hopelessly fucktarded very few (some big words, talking about commie monkeys) will realize Le Pen is actually on their side