Guns cannot protect y-

Guns cannot protect y-

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/russia-moscow-shooting-attack-migrants/25176915.html
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=HzNWklZ2WYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osa_(handgun)
youtube.com/watch?v=gl77a9rmyCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only criminals don't want you to have guns...

Context?

>churka enters the train
>"no, this is white people only, you must pay with life"
>bam, bam, bam

And liberals.

Don't think so - 'churka' appears to approach them when he puts his hand on their seat rail. More like they are on his (gang's) train and he's confronting them with hilarious consequences

>russians aren't white

Really makes me think

rferl.org/a/russia-moscow-shooting-attack-migrants/25176915.html

quick rundown? also that mafia kid looks cool as fuck, this shit looks like a movie scene

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=HzNWklZ2WYU

>the realistic-looking weapon used in the attack is a so-called "trauma gun," a type of air pistol that is popular in Russia and often used for self-defense purposes.

Lame.

God I wish it was easier to get guns here

>"We just locked eyes..." he said. "I turned away, but he kept looking. And it was such a contemptuous look. He looked like a psycho; like he wanted to kill someone. I was sitting there and I asked him 'What are you looking at?' He immediately exchanged a few words with his friend. When I approached them, he stood up, silently took out a gun, and started shooting.
He wuz gud boy he dindu nuffin.

How is EU progressive, when even russians can shoot mudslimes and we cant? SAD!

>last words by man who got shot "What are you looking at?!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osa_(handgun)

Seem pretty cool, not taser cool, but still nifty.

always remember

>no real gun

sad

>I was sitting there and I asked him 'What are you looking at?'

Wonders why he got shot.
smfh

And then got up and approached them. kek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osa_(handgun)

>A person shot from about 1 meter with an 18x45T OSA pistol to the temporal region of the head suffered a penetrative injury, with the bullet traversing most of the brain, reducing the victim to a vegetative state.[5]

gee I wonder how they know that

move to America, u cuck

Churka starts shit, gets shot with a тpaвмaт.
Sadly, both dad and son got arrested for performing their civic duty, but their sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Actually, am I the only one feeling rahowa on the wind right here in Moscow, comrades? Something`s definitely brewing.

Actually, it's pretty painful. And easy can be transfotm from non lethal weapon to lethal weapon.

They are not air of course. gun powder but they shoot rubber bullets will muzzle energy limited to 91 joules.
youtube.com/watch?v=gl77a9rmyCw

Lethal short guns (pistols) are banned for civilians in Russia.

>bb gun

what is russia like? nobody in the west ever brings you up, i forget that your country has 140 million people sometimes.

no wonder niggers cant hit shit
firing like that, thinking they gangsta an shit, while shooting the ground

>November 22, 2013

Scary.

>they are on his (gang's) train and he's confronting them

what kind of shitty failed state allows gangs on a train

Yours, Jim.

the young guy looks so fucking suave, like a secret agent

usa, uk, germany, france...

yay I made it on the list

>what is russia like?

Irrelevant.

They can't even compete in sports without cheating.

also how could i forget humanitary superpower swecuckistan

>nobody in the west ever brings you up
wut

yep. i thought this too

>muh dooooping

You guys aren`t even funny at this point with your shit, just sad.

Just a father protecting his son. God bless them!

nature is nice
come visit
> netherlands
suure no match for your powerhouse in relevancy or sports

>Dark skinned, brown eyed, dark haired celt
uwot?

is it easy for a westerner to move there? my grandmother is russian but she moved here before i was born

well yeah you always hear stuff about how russia hackered another 10 billion elections while we weren't looking, but nobody talks about the day to day experience in russia.
who am i dealing with? a bunch of depressed fucks in a broken down winter wonderland, reeling from the cold war? a steely but uncomfortable people who just want to secure their own peace and prosperity? literal communists, chomping at the bit to murder our children and desecrate our homelands in the name of the specter of communism?

all that i hear is "fuck those commies" and the modern variant, "fuck those election hacking ex-commies".

isn't nature 99% of your country?

It's true. We only ever hear about Putin. I don't think I've ever seen a news story out of Russia that wasn't either to do with Putin, the military annoying the Yanks, or a funny interest story about drunk Russians.

Okay, scary and fairly boring then.

huh
my grandmother had a sister that was abducted by Nazis, ended up in Allied occupation zone and moved to Australia

we could be relatives

Getting a citizenship is not easy, I've heard. I think compateable with American laws. Also they say it's easier if you have a useful profession or Russian/ex-Soviet ancestry.

it is. a few cities are nice too, like Sochi or Kazan. I think thraveling along Russian south + Ukraine + Georgia + disputed territories should be interesting for a foreigner. And it's cheap now too because or weak ruble and other currencies

Yes, it is easy, you only havev to prove that your ancestors lived in the USSR and pass Russian language test

Didn't Russia start up a foreign legion or something? Pretty sure I saw something about that way back.

candlejack cant protect y

No, it is forbidden by law. If you leave Russia to serve in foreign legion, you will not be let in again and your family will not be allowed to work in police or other important things.

I don't know much, but if mummyposter brit shows up, ask him. He was pretty serious about his intentions on trying to enter service with russian military.

Did anyone actually get shot here?

Old style soviet gommunism now exists as a sort of a vent for old idiots still voting for Zyuganov and young mindless bandwagoners telling you how everything was oh so much better before Gorbachev fucked it all up and Eltsin sold the remains.
Tanks and commissars are not coming, don`t worry. MIRVs may well come and end us all, but it will be burgers who start this particular shit.

hf with your thread, ivan

Stop disgracing our country you kankerhond.

But he's right in a way tho, the only thing we here about Russia in ALL media is as follows;
> Putin is ebil
> He and his minions hack everything
> He brainwashes people in the west
> Russian citizens are poor and brainwashed
> Russian wins sports event, they are doped up and everybody of their government knew about this.
> Russia helps the ebil dictator Assad grrrr, here look at these pictures of dead children!

Bah

Why the fuck would a Pom want to join the Russian military?

Havn't seen that in a long while.

If you want to be in some kind of russian foreign legion, you need to talk it up with GRU, I guess. Those things did exist within the intelligence structure in soviet times.

I don't know. That autist is crazy anyway.
But, being said, military service (by contract) is very profitable here, you get fuckload of freeshit afterwards.

degenerate society where people are animals to survive

that's some pulp fiction-shit going on there

lots of strange people all around the world
i mean there are weird euros and even americans fighting for both sides in East Ukraine

The Boondock saints?

California

I doubt some 4skin edgelords will ever be let there

A society of fair and honest people that may first seem egoistic.

The Ukrainë is the same, if not even worse.

You are still butthurt of this?

My great grandmother moved from a German ghetto in russia to CA before the war

It`s not if, it was never if.
Personal contact with any khohol is an eye-opener of the worst sort. Especially for the westerners.

Like africa but cold and with mongolians who SOMETIMES have blonde hair and blue eyes but still act like complete niggers

in odessa & kyiv but not like that. nobody would shoot & kill over an argument. or did the guy in OP's video have a weapon first?

>Gorbachev fucked it all up and Eltsin sold the remains.
>implying it is not true

I have a lot of respect for Russians

>fake gun

What the fuck happened here, I need more than just CYKA BLYAT

Thank oil and gasmoney, yes. If you don`t count those and parts of MIC, we`re still very much in good ole USSR, with useless trash like khohol a bit up the thread being a bonus.

not "fake" it's "alternative" gun
still very gunny

>this guy looked like a fucking psychopath so i kept staring at him and then decided to verbally antagonise him, but this was not enough, so i also physically approached him

t:hashim al dagestani

>implying you ever need anything besides CYKA BLYAT to explain things in Mother Russia

Come on comrade burger.

But nothing but CYKA BLYAT happened.

Frok memory: Unfortunately the Russian guy was starting shit, the mudslime got up to confront him and he shot him in the head with a weak communist round. The mudslime lived, the Russian was arrested

Kek
It's weird though, the other guy just walked up and the two guys immediately pulled out their guns, why? I can't even tell who's the bad guy here.
>implying there is a good guy in Russia.
Maybe you Ruskies are right. It's just CYKA BLYAT. I want to go to Russia some day, you lot seem like lots of fun.

Ye well, chinese spaniard.
Celtic look pretty much as the average spaniard tho, except maybe for the southern/mediterranean areas.

Why would you leave the greatest country in the world for a shithole (sorry russia)

kek

>there is a mudslime present in conflict
>gee, who`s the bad guy jim?

I know you`re pulling my leg here, but again: come on comrade burger.

Lel. It was the muzzie's fault. They would have done the same had the places been reversed (Russians in muzzy public transport) if you don't want the Cheeky breeky don't be in Russia.

The redhead celt meme is a myth usually. Sure, they have a higher frequency of redheads, but darkish features are also very common.

now that russian income is not poverty tier, when will they stop behaving like inbred white trash?

JUST WONDERIN'

I wish I had a gun or at least a stun-gun.

>tfw I'd probably get arrested for defending myself with the makeshift club I have under my bed

i fucking hate the hot and love the cold, i also feel a spiritual tie to the place, its also in europe and i more family that live there than here

hey Russia's nice, some places
and everything's cheap, you can live like a king if you can work the same job remotely, for example

>not using the weapon his ancestors used

When you stop visiting low-tier resorts for low-tier people like Turkey.

Aren`t tasers free for purchase in Britanistan?

Get jelly dad. You should have listened to the cries of 1776, you could have prevented this. Got pic related last week for $245, no test, no paperwork, just present my driver's license and walk out. Ain't freedom great?