Boardquality since /bant/

what is your oppinion? did the quality increase or decrease so far?
from what I can tell is that the board didtn really improve, while the mods now delete even more of the interesting threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
youtube.com/watch?v=dH6FjHx3IQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't understand the point of /bant/
pol isn't even politics i come here for nigger hate

>i don't understand the point of /bant/
to divide and conquer Sup Forums as far as i can tell

Also is it just me or are really more good threads 404ing since /bant/?

This picture is so fucking accurate!

Kind of went downhill, less discussion, considerably less interesting threads, now it is all r/ duhdonal or just shitposting. I was always crap, but there was occasional gems, now it is mountains of fecal matter without a glimmer in sight.

pretty much. before we had a lot of bullshit, but also a lot of gold stuff. since /bant/ this thread
gets deleted on here while before many said it was their favorite thread on here, same for this thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
which now got moved /x/ as if history is paranormal.
so basically like people said from the beginning it was divide and conquer

Decreased in quality. More reddit filth, more stupid threads and shitposting. If the mods would only enforce the fucking rules we wouldn't have this problem

trying to have a political discussion on Sup Forums is like going to kindergarten for relationship advice

This. Also ban kek.

Kek is just an extension of get culture which has been part of Sup Forums for ages. The real problem are the dumb threads in direct violation of board rules, and hijack posters - roll threads belong in places like Sup Forums, not here

>If the mods would only enforce the fucking rules we wouldn't have this problem
this. they can ban the interesting threads i

>ban kek
fucking heretic

threads dedicated to him really dont belong here. inside a thread i dont care. just be sure you can explain to jesus why you worshipped an idol in the end

Out of interest, are you reporting these when you see them?

>as if history is paranormal.

>Nazi germany still active in Antarctica base name B211, infiltrating different organisations and starting their own to fight the kikes
>Nazis are behind (many) UFOs compare Haunebu and Vril to most ufos and Cigar Ufos to the andromeda mashine
>While many organizations originate from the nazis, they were infiltrated by the kikes, just as the other way around.
>Nazis quite possibly inhabiting Hollow Earth/Agartha

except nazis being put in a lot of powerfull positions is well documented and all sourced. as well as the nazis going to antarctica, and the US losing people in antarctica in project highjump. the glocke project is widely accepted and there are enough pictures of UFOs matching the nazi plans to considder that its not just coincidence, as well that many UFO sightings started at the end of WW2.

mostly yes. sometimes not. but when i report i often open them in a tab to see if something is done. nothing happens mostly

>nazi germany still active in antarctica base
>nazis quite possibly inhabiting hollow earth

i think the point being made is that it fits in better here than it does with the creepypasta skinwalker threads on /x/

pretty much. you can say that hollow earth is kind of a stretch, or wrong or whatever. but that is only one part of the thread, with the rest being widely documented.

>hollow earth is kind of a stretch, or wrong or whatever.

kek

where my r/neoliberal at?

go to /bant/ it's like preschool Sup Forums

trying it right now. pretty lame board.

2 threads I was getting into and enjoying got moved to /bant/ by the mods, instantly the quality and amount of posters degraded until the thread died, MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

/bant/ was a mistake.

my experience as well

Sup Forums was always pretty shit i just wanted a race based board

Nothing happened. Nothing.

i feel mods went into even bigger dictator mode than before

I'm only here for the ebin shitposting :DDD

>Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=dH6FjHx3IQU
this is the embodiment of Sup Forums

some bump