liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
liveleak.com/view?i=175_1433769534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ooga booga

>niggers

They dindu nuffen, they were good little bois and kangs and sheeeiiit

Even worse considering being thrown in a pool to them is a death sentence.

I feel bad for the dogs.

Sheeeeiiiiiiiitt

Lmao. How much of a dumbfuck do you have to be to believe your status as a superpower is sustainable with unmitigated immigration from undeveloped countries and a rising population of welfare recipients?

I piss on the grave of every US president who took office after Hoover.

It's been said before, I'll say it again: Don't live near niggers.

i don't think blacks in america are 'immigrants'

They sure as hell aren't the Americans the Founding Fathers envisioned.

No surprises here, whats the white population of USA now? 40%? You sow what you reap....

your country is 60% white and dwindling, good luck with that in the future moron

you country is cucked by niggers and jews, fucking pathetic

neither are obese walmart sharters

The elderly woman probably learned a good lesson. Don't try to reason with black people, just call the cops

Except we have guns to protect ourselves when niggers wander into our states, unlike you, britcuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

>muh guns
I love this non-argument.

>a pig born in a stable magically become a horse.
reminder that if you do not believe this, you are an anti semite, and literrally Hitler.

See that's what happens when you don't cut your slave dicks

hi mohammad

but to be fair, that crazy old white lady is the one that got owned.

She relaxed

if this was a black woman with white people (which would never happen), it would be all over the news and you would see liberals scream "SEE LOOK RACISM AT ITS FINEST"
fuck this gay earth

>run out of arguments
>le muhammad maymay XDDD

everytime

sorry, but USA is not white and it will fall soon

Bix nood

lmao this is actually pretty funny

yeah...considering she's jewish after all

Bigger soldier-rapist detected.

we export soldier-niggers to other countries so everyone else can be as disgusted as we. SAD!

Its -63% GOY. AMIRITE REDDIT?

Maybe if you're fucking 12

>...for us and our posterity

Their posterity are whites. There is no getting around this

I don't understand why Americans thought that Dylann Roof did anything wrong at all. He didn't. And more people should be like him.

I know how it feel to live in the middle of niggers, fellow burgers

Well, you are one

trump needs to fucking sort this shit out, he needs to send the fucking best of best special forces, marines, green berets whatever into fuckingt detroit or whatever kangzdom and kill every nigger in fucking sight

actually i love based blacks

He is NOT based - Civic Nationalism is a joke, a parody of nationalism, doesn't get rid of shitskins problem in our countries

Murica has a lot of immigration from shit-tier third world African places.
They take in millions of Hispanics, Arabs, Slavs etc every year, and then those people proceed to commit crime and take welfare.
Then they legalise the millions of illegal immigrants sitting around the country.

Really protecting yourself from all those illegal aliens huh burger, you sure shot em, with legalisation so they can stay in your country and take welfare.

Serves the stupid bitch right for going on their property. Just call the cops.

NIGGER DETECTED

It's not their property...

>he downloaded this pic just to respond to Amerikangs calling him a cuck

Not a nigger, just saying the old bitch is stupid as fuck, she deserves it for being so god damn dumb. What the hell did she think was going to happen? That's what the police is for.

>just saying the old bitch is stupid as fuck
>for being so god damn dumb
>That's what the police is for.
ANTI GUN NIGGER DETECTED

wish that was your grandmother and you were watching her from the sidewalk you dipshit

the "party" was probably a flash mob raid on a stranger's property. niggers do this all the time ever since we gave them smartphones. the property was most likely hers or someone she knew. the white woman thought putting on her best bitchface and giving them a stern talking to would surely make them realize the error of their ways and leave. tippity toppity kek.
i'm glad this brainlet white woman was attacked and i hope she died from brain damage after the initial bodyslam. niggers taking our own trash out for us, culling our herd so only the intelligent survive. pottery.

Niggers gonna nig and civic nationalists are cucks.

>pottery
A HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HAAA HA HA

AY HOL UP

this is what happens when whites become a minority.

get used to it.

Your sad sexual fantasy about the last superpower (USA) falling won't happen anytime in your lifetime Ahmed. People like you just make it easier for people like Trump, and you never learn. We're gonna be fine.

>See that's what happens when you don't cut your slave dicks
wait that's a good idea man

K K K

I wish niggers would die.

Both the dogs got away

The arabs did this, they had more nigger slaves than us but today they're extinct. Smart motherfuckers.

I love liveleak

>"racist comments will not be tolerated"
>literally every comment is about how dumb the lesser races are and are 1 major happening away from people just outright saying nigger

its only there for legal reasons

America likes to laugh at us europeans for lacking freedom, come on america, you have freedom, do something about it, why don't you

>Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.
What has become of liveleak? Fucken cuck site full of dumb niggers.

lol.
what do you suggest we do?

you have your guns. Americans constantly shit on europeans for not standing up "like americans"

You have your "freedom", you have your guns. Do something, show the world you have a backbone

>Go on GOY!!!
>DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!
>Shoot em' up like a regular Dylan Roof!
>Form a rally and say you're going to shoot all niggers!
>It will end swimmingly I swear!!
Top fucking kek
You want me to become a radical terrorist and die for nothing?
I can literally just say, "I want Whites to exist in a homogeneous setting." and if I am highly acclaimed people will follow along and help me do this in a peaceful, orderly, and most importantly, lawful manner.
You think guns are the most important thing but what's more important is freedom of speech. The pen is always mightier than the sword, but your governments have taken away both your pen and sword.
If you wanted help, all you had to do was ask

not saying anything about shooting them up, you barbaric moron.

Stand up, you're being used as cattle by those above. You shit on europe for not standing up, not even having access to guns and laugh when elections don't go our way. But when the sight are on america?
Well, lets see, you create a strawman and burn that up.

Your people are using your guns like you'd give candy to shut it up.

The guns were an extension of your freedoms, Not the means to attack but you are to primordial to grasp that.

>stand up and act like you're going to shoot some nigs!

Again, you create a strawman.

As I said, the guns were an extension to your freedoms you americans always claim. You always jump back to "muh guns" when criticizing europe.

From a coherent argument and stop creating strawmen.

What you're talking about is called brandishing
n00b

I want to go outside and kill some niggers now

>Black pool party
>Nobody in the pool

niggers

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

HIGH TEST
liveleak.com/view?i=175_1433769534
wtf i love niggers now

No, I'm not talking about that. This is the 3rd time I've said this.

The guns were an extension to your freedom, as in, you use your guns to show you still have freedom, unlike europeans.

I'm not saying "wave your weapon around" but your primordial mind creates that out of it.

BY THE FAGGOT'S GAPING ASS

>use your guns to show you still have freedom
lol.
how?

I'm worried about the dogs.

You are so dense it's stupid talking to you.

I'll walk you through it:
>something happens in europe, terrorist attack lets say
>americans laugh, call us cucks, tell us we have no freedom because we don't even defend ourselves due to no guns
>americans act high and mighty
>don't accept the rationale you use now not to stand up and do something
>laugh it off and call us weak

>in reverse
>get called out
>"what am I gonna do? Shoot them up?"

Americans are such a silly and stupid people it baffles my mind.

Plenty of people will shoot nogs in self defense.
Look at the Zimmerman trial.
We even have the "stand your ground law"
get that and you won't be a cuck.

And like that, you subtly move the goalpost and take pressure away from your initial argument

I'm doing talking with you, goodbye.

You're the one trying to use one old lady in a crowd full of nigs as an example of Americans being cucks.
There were no humans in that crowd besides her. She was basically in Africa at that point.

lmfao and muricans keep saying sweden is cucked

we have like 10% immigrants while usa is built on them

at this point is like more than half of america is non whites

You can't blame the victim for their feral behaviour

That's the point though. You're supposed to be the motherland and yet you're taking in the entire third world.
The black population is steadily decreasing in the U.S. While the White population is increasing. The only thing is that the Hispanic population is also increasing. That includes many of Spanish descent, many, many White individuals. All the crime committing spics are being sent back now that Trump is in charge and the immigration will be halted by the wall.
What's going to halt your immigration?
That's right.
Nothing.

Planet of the apes.

only americans are this deluded

And mohammed is the most popular baby boy name in your fucking shit hole country, what's your point achmed? At least we can defend ourselves and our daughters with automatic weapons and not butter knives.

54%*

hahaha it was funy

hello nigger

Live by niggers die by niggers

The US is well over 70% white. The only reason our statistics say otherwise is because they separately categorize whites of Spanish descent. It's not like the UK where within a generation or two you'll be a minority in your country

>neighbors go on a trip to Cancun
>notice a group of kids jumping on their trampoline while they're gone
>it'sniggers.jpg
>before I can even confront them they run off like a pack of wild animals hooting and hollering
>look around in their yard
>there's a fucking slingshot whole in their shed window
>shoot them with my airsoft next time I see them walking by the yard
>they come to my house with their fucking parents to tell on me
>all I remember is "Y U GODDA SHOOT US HUH Y U GODDA SHOOT US????"
>explain what they did to their parents
>parents realize "oh shit our kids are reliable for something bad better end conversation and go home forgetting why we came here anyways cuz we dun wan responsibility n shiiet"

My first true redpill when I was only 15. In a province where niggers only make up 0.4% of the population. NEVER RELAX