I for one am glad France is going to elect anyone other than LePen

I for one am glad France is going to elect anyone other than LePen.
What they have done to Africa is unforgivable.
First they go over and steal their people, their wealth, their technology. Then they up and leave with all of it, leaving them to squabble over the scraps of society they once had.
Now the French people want to deny those very refugees??? No!

>their people, their wealth, their technology
Their people sold them into slavery, the French moved said slaves to tropical paradises
What wealth?
What technology?

The irony is France had one of the smallest colonial Empires. They barely did anything in Africa and the number of colonists was less than 2000 or something miniscule like that.

I like how on one side, there is a continent of gorillions of dindus, and on the other there is one country.

>less than 2000 or something miniscule like that.
m8 have you ever heard of the pied noir

Lol a fucking leaf without education. Im not surprised.

The reason France went from a regional strongman to a global superpower is from the wealth, the human capital and the technology they stole from Africa.

Africa had literally been developing continuesly for thousands of years, France just a few hundred.

Africa was way ahead of Europe in almost everything except weapons because africans did not go to war on such massive scale that europeans did.

That africa is poor and was poor when the europeans came is a meme and a racist myth made to trick people.

i double that. France deserves everything it gets.

Sweden yes!

Not even funny

>africa
>technology

Top kek m8

French people stole nuclear technology and plans for the TGV and the Concorde from Africans.

>technology
>africa
Sage and hide boys

This image - isn't that the opposite of the truth? I suppose Africans aren't fat but they are certainly hand fed by gibsmedats from the west

Yet another frenchman hides the truth. I can't even pretend to be surprised anymore.

So what wealth?
Mineral wealth? Agricultural wealth?

What technology? The stick? The slightly bigger stick? The stick with a pointy end?

Why do you think the US emerged as a new super power? Could it be that they repeated what they saw the french do? Steal technology, humans and wealth from Africa?

Most africans are way more tech savvy than the average european. Average european teenager can use snapchat and instagram. Average african teenager can disassemble their phone and upgrade the cpu at will. africans are naturally a more experimenting people who look for solutions in the product they have instead of the european outlook to get new stuff

Africa still has most of its resources. The natives just don't know how to sell or refine them where it benefits the whole country.

If Africa is so great then how come they were beaten by surrenders? Checkmate.

This fucking guy...

Seems like your history is shit then, m8

The Africans at the time of Frances genocide, were a very peaceful people. They welcomed the Europeans with open arms, but their trust was rewarded with a knife in the back. There was little fighting because of this.

They got beaten because their natural style of living didnt include industrial mass warfare. They didnt have muskets and big war ships because they didnt go to war with eachother.

kek my sides

Greedy bankes who exploit everyone using shame to try and guilt trip people into doing what they want.

No thank you.

>ignore proxy cuck posts

Nah man you got it all wrong, Ayys came by and stole the Africans weapons and warships. Then, the Solar God Slampi in allegiance with Kek gave the Europeans all the weapons to conquer the brainwashed Africans. Very sad.

It was Aliens I tell ya!

>Know this post is a bait
>Still Triggered

Africans have to be the some of the dumbest fucks on planet earth (Excluding Afrikhans South African Dutch)

>Gets humanitarian aid
>Sells the aid they get on the black market in exchange for weapons and amunition and raids a nearby village
>Repeat the process

>Let them in
Top kek

>Africa had advanced technology
>Sweden

It's okay nigAhmed, we know you wanna claim you wuz kangz n sheeit, but it's not true. You are inferior in every possible way.

A more likely explanation is this; The Africans were a fairly peaceful bunch, living in desert settlements, They were Nerf-herders, womp-rat hunters, moisture farmers. Earth has always been a backwater planet, a wretched hive of scum and villainy. The collapse of the galactic Empire caused most aliens to leave Earth, and since Africans had the most contact with them, they had the benefits of their leftover tech.
After seeing the destruction caused by the war, the peaceful Africans vowed never to war.
But unknown to them, a race of cave dwelling white beasts were being experimented on by a powerful scientist.
These white cave beasts would one day evolve into what the kind and peaceful Africans called "Wypepo."

>Africa
>their technology

GEG