BILL NYE: UPDATING GENDER ISN'T CENSORING

The left are at it again this time stating - 'Bill Nye updated gender, didn't censor it'.

"There are lots of things we believed in the 90s like that Pluto was a planet, that is different from what we now understand, like gender".

Can they be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mfw science niggers change their mind and decide pluto is a planet after all

Stalin didn't erase people from history, he just updated it.

Hitler didn't want to erase the jews from history, he just wanted to update it.

Yup. Book burning is just updating information.

>WE HAVE UPDATED THE DEAL, PRAY THAT I DO NOT UPDATE IT FURTHER

are you promoting the existence of unscience? i'll have to report this thoughtcrime

he elevated them to the next stage, killing someone is really doing them a favor

When you update your work, you write a new paper explaining what new observations you have which demonstrate why you've changed your ideas and why the old ideas were wrong, whilst keeping the old paper in the literature. You don't demand that your old paper is removed and then try to pretend it never existed.

Godbless you.

How can Gender be both a fact and a social construct at the same time? As a social construct some societies will accept and others will reject different genders, there's no absolute rule governing it.

Lord Vader didn't erase Alderaan from existance, he just updated it

How do you do mental gymnastics around the unavoidable, more-scientific-than-his-bachelors-in-mechanics-ever-will-be fact that there's no such thing as nonbinary? Holy shit, a professional wrestler and the lead singer of The Offspring are more qualified than him.

He's turned more into a social psychologist rather than a hard scientist. Such aids

Kek'd

They don't listen, man

Underrated

How must one take this man serious any longer?

thats not how science works, Bill the faggot guy
other scientists have to comfirm or refute it
since you can messure gender in x and y, you cant do the same on the so called "gender spectrum", because SJW decide what they are based on mood and day time

oh, and it would help to be an actual scientist

I don't get it.

When are real scientists going to start asking for this engenier to provide scientific evidence for his claims?

>VICE

By being from Tumblr. Anyone remotely sane regardless of their political views thinks his show is ass.

Amazing

Is the vice headline sarcastic? That's how I read it but then again it's vice...

>we used to think the Earth was flat
>used to

If you kill all men, you can pretty much say goodbye to human civilization. That semen is going to run out eventually.

>that's how science works

No, in science you have to actually disprove something, scientifically, before getting rid of it. You can't just say you don't like it.

>VICE

>like that Pluto was a planet

Kill this man

Bill's title as Scientist needs to be retired, it just really needs to be u p d a t e d .

Read the caption about Pluto I added in my OP post, it's not satire they're legit about this.

Stalin's former friend Nikolai Yezhov was executed by his communist regime and then removed/censored from this photo.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Bill takes the tranny trip and has his dick chopped off...

a dark day for science, it will be.

/thread

But they downgraded Pluto from planet because the definition of the word planet was too broad. If they had kept it the same they would have had to call Ceres and a bunch of other shit in the Solar System planets. This is the exact opposite of this gender faggotry.

Bill Nye upgraded his seat in hell as well. Hope he enjoys his eternal reward.

""""science""""

wasn't Stalin like 160 cm tall.. That Yezhov character must have been an actual dwarf.

Even reddit doesn't buy into this show.

>we used to think the Earth was flat, remember
No. This is bullshit, people never think the Earth is flat.

And (((selling out))) isn't really (((selling out))) anymore, it's just (((accepting money from (((echoes))) to push their politics.

>believed in the 90s like that Pluto was a planet
Pluto is still a planet, one body's arbitrary and whimsical redefinition changed nothing. If we go by that body's rules, then Jupiter and Earth are no longer planets either because they've not cleared their neighborhoods.
Also, gender was never a biological or hard science term that applied to organisms, it's a linguistic term that applies to words. Sex is the biological phenomenon and it is indisputably determined by chromosomes. How this do-nothing mechanical engineer turned D-list celebrity has any credibility is astounding.

Because Reddit doesn't think there are 1012922309233 genders like Shitlr does.

>a mechanical engineer employed in entertainment declares unilaterally that gender is a spectrum
>"that's how science works"

WTF? im a flat earther now

It's fine of him to "update" but the removal is fucking stupid no matter how you cut it. I guarantee many of his past videos involve actual things that are now scientifically incorrect, but will remain untouched.

We don't go back and burn sections of old textbooks when the science changes, we just use make ones. And all of that is supposing the bullshit he's peddling is fucking correct.

Is this man God?

Also, the West hasn't believed the Earth was flat since well before the time of Pythagoras.

Ask Duterte. I bet he supports Nye.

Top kek brah.

The earth is flat, and inhabited by males and females...

I was correct.. from Yezhov's Wikipedia page.
>Physically, Yezhov was short in stature, standing five feet (151 cm), and that, combined with his sadistic personality, led to his nickname 'The Poison Dwarf' or 'The Bloody Dwarf'

Yezhov wasn't a dwarf because he never existed

He doesn't believe in God because he IS God?

>like that Pluto was a planet

"Gender Science"

More like Lysenkoism.

Someone should update the wikipedia entry on Lysenkoism to include Bill Nye.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Reminder: This retard has a bachelor's in Engineering, and that's it.

>The science of climate change is settled
>The science of gender can be updated as new information comes available
>sweating-bill-nye.jpg

Also
>Why I keep coming back to Sup Forums in one image

But gender is biologically determined (in most cases). The only thing you can argue is socially constructed is the gender roles in human societies

>The face of modern American science has the same level of education than me.

Nice.

science should be able to change its mind when theres a change of proofs

wheres the proofs?

Bill Nye the unscience guy.

>Gender: Updating science
>Global Warming: The science is settled

10/10

So I'm sure you have the studies that support this radical change in scientific opinion, right?

And you also went back and edited out any Bill Nye episodes on astronomy that talked about Pluto, right?

Right?

No, I never thought the earth was flat

wew lad

Imagine all the people
Believing in nothing, not even themselves.

No, gender is linguistic term that isn't even appropriately applied to biological organisms. Words are gendered, not people.

Beautifully put.

The leader of The Offspring has his master's in an orgy of sciences, meanwhile.

I already don't believe in myself :(

10/10

Hah waaw

>HE updated it
Do the normies actually believe he holds scientific influence?

that is a good point
the thing they call "gender" is just the biological sex of your brain

What's his fucking problem?

I will never understand why people conflate Gender and Gender Role. I mean ignoring that sociology is a cesspit of the dumbest people in the world.

They describe
Gender is what you are
Gender Role is what you act like

Having Gender as a slider and Gender Role as a slider devalues the entire system as it is adding infinite complexity to a system that did and does not exist. Removing it as a factor in any societal calculations meaning that these liberal nut jobs can not say that men make 6million cents on the dollar compared to women as they have no idea if they are actually men. They cannot say that women need more help because they do not know who is a woman.

Under the idea that gender is a slider the only thing that is accomplished is greater harm to those that need help and feeling of displacement for the rest who would have an even harder time finding their place in society

Even the etymology of the word shows that it was merely meant as what you were since birth, birth being the origin of the word.

In short fuck anyone that touts this garbage

Well I will attest to the fact that you exist and I believe in you when the time comes. Everything else is bonus. Go eat a fruit, when was the last time you ate fruit?

Great work burgeranon

>update

Political-based science bias

Shill Nye The Science Goy

Saved

Gender role's ARE what you act like but the left is pushing towards delegitimising the fact that Gender is intertwined with Sex.

The non-binary types and leftist supporters are stating that people are born with different brains (male and female) and their Gender is different to how they should act in regards to their Sex.

(Yes it's messy)

Man, I can't fucking stand automatic updates. It must be (((those))) darn computer guys.

>If you kill your enemies, they win :^)

biology was updated? when? God, give patch notes please.

Source it for good measure

deserves a (You)

Yes I've gotten that but Sociologists are the ones leading the charge in this regard thus trampling and ignoring their own definitions and like always do nothing more than cause more trouble where there was none.

It is a sad attempt for a grossly overpopulated field that by all rights should not exist to not die out. These people do not care about the effects of their bullshiting so long as they can make money, Sociology is predominately led by jews and majority woman go figure.

The Offspring's lead singer actually has Bachelor’s degree in Biology and a Master’s degree in Molecular Biology. So yeah, I suppose he is more qualified.

That's why he said it you fucking subhuman holy shit.