Why is YouTube promoting this degeneracy?

Why is YouTube promoting this degeneracy?

youtu.be/83jGTVHGj1Y

>He's so brave.
>He's such a great role model.
>He's 100% a girl you guys.

Like what the fuck? Google is pumping money into this bullshit on YouTube Red? This is just fucking awful, this faggot needs a bullet to the head not a web series riding his mutilated dick.

Does anyone have more example of Google-based degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder who could be leading this corporate...

test

>why do liberals push degeneracy
Yes, we must purge the entarte kunst

Hid mom was such a milf

Who is this semen demon

Their dad is an actor/art fag and you can easily tell by his behavior.
Hell, in the opening he told his son to say something about being in movies, meaning he dreams of his son being an actor, meaning he has failed dreams of being on tv.

This transgender is an example of why transgenderism in our modern society is a trendy thing.
Liberal-arts manbabies are father figures now.
Kids have to much access to social media and have their video's taken waaaaaaaayyyyyy too much.

the first is weak parenting, but the second foster's narcissism, self-obession/trend-hopping, and makes already sexually-obsessed kids want to build their personality traits around sexuality now too.

I hate this timeline sometimes.

I'd kill myself if I were that father. Shame would be too much.

>Capitalism promoting the destruction of culture

what else is new?

>I'd kill myself
Good idea - do it.

>YouTube's ceo is sjw tier female and is also a kike
What so you expect?

real talk? i would fuck the shit out of that homosexual.

I really don't care about that. It's not like that person is harming anybody in any way. Let people do what they want.

>I HAD SEX WITH MY DOG
>I'M A LESBIAN
>SWEDEN STORIES WITH MY GIRLFRIEND
You couldn't make this shit up even if you tried too

Why are they promoting? Because it got 21 million fucking views. $$$$$$$$$$: it's always the fucking answer.

Why do you look for things to bitch about, instead of moving past it you fucking faggot? I'll never understand the mentality of some of you queers that get triggered more than any liberal I've met in my life

This tbqh.

FUCKING BASED RTRANNY AMIRITE PEEDS?

>coming out as gay made my presence online soar

says it all better than i ever could

Before we used to celebrate men who went to wars and fought and bled for their families and nations as heroes.

Now we celeberate a narcissistic attention whores addicted to cosmetic sugery and e-fame as a heroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg

>so the story starts in toronto
kek