Can we all agree that israel needs to be nuked for the world to be peaceful ?

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

can we all agree that israel needs to be nuked for the world to be peaceful ?

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries
youtube.com/watch?v=FEheU28ea3c
youtube.com/watch?v=0SeaTlTGx30
youtube.com/watch?v=FZpbz0ZBF5E
amazon.com/Terrorism-Columbia-Studies-Irregular-Warfare/dp/023115447X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
board.freedomainradio.com/topic/41159-youtube-the-truth-about-israel-and-palestine/
templemount.org/quranland.html
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2cfnsa/why_is_israel_a_cube_in_the_polandball_comics/
scanpix.no/spWebApp/gallery.action?view=&id=2087
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/israel-zangwill
archive.org/stream/worksofisraelzan08zanguoft#page/n457/mode/2up/search/palestine
newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm/blog_id/31135

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

bump

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Nuke the Mecca first

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

OY VEEEEY
they won't let me colonize and invade other countries fucking anti semites
Suez Crisis (October 1956) – A military attack on Egypt by Britain, France, and Israel, beginning on 29 October 1956, with the intention to occupy the Sinai Peninsula and to take over the Suez Canal
Six-Day War (June 1967)
1982 Lebanon War (1982)
South Lebanon conflict (1985–2000)
2006 Lebanon War
Gaza War (December 2008 – January 2009)
Operation Pillar of Defense (November 2012)
Operation Protective Edge (July–August 2014)
OY VEEEEEEEY THEY WON'T LET ME KILL THEM AND HAVE GREATER ISRAEL THOSE ANTISEMITES

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Why tho?

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Greater Israel

not part of the plan, calm down Morsi

Remember:

S I X
I
X

D A Y S
A
Y
S

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Absolutely sir.

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

IIRC Israel is portrayed as a cube because it's an artificially constructed country.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

palestineball is cute :3

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

too bad it did not existed in 1946 :D

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

Even Belgium is a real country compared to Israel

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

kike

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

I don't give a single fuck about palestinians. They can all die for all i care.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

you're wrong though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine

Brayden James
Brayden James

remember : we took every inch of sinai back in 73

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

Well said.

We should start killing the shitskins who support them here first

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

kike

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

yes I agree

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

So? Nothing like a "Palestinian state" or something.
The Arabic state of Palestine is called Jordan.
This flag has no occurrence before the 60s.

Who the hell cares about this desert filled with jihadis? Try to clean it first before trying to attack Israel again. You even closed your border with Gaza because """Palestinians"""" were coming to help ISIS. Kek

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

please gas yourself you fucking kike, deleting all proof of natives existence would've worked 10 centuries ago not this day and age

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

Ah yes, cheers, that makes sense

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Yes

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Show me a proof that the "Palestinian people" existed before the creation of the PLO in the 60s.

And remember, when the EGYPTIAN Arafat tried to establish a Palestinian state in Jordan, he's been massacred.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

I don't care about Jews as well. Hitler should have gased them. Semite people are all the same.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

Ww2 should've continued for 10 more years.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Do not worry little goy we are best allies together we will gas the mudshits

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

Show me a proof that the "Palestinian people" existed
typical filthy fucking kike, they take your land and kill your children then deny you ever existed
you're a plague upon humanity you fucking rat faced abomination, don't even replay just sit there and contemplate what a filthy fucking existence you are

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

you should be celebrating, ahmed.

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

I wanna hear you cry a little more

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

it didn't work for the last 200 countries, the only solution is total extermination of those parasites

David Collins
David Collins

Show me a proof that the "Israeli people" existed before the creation of this "Jewish State" at the end of the 40s by a bunch of Jewish terrorists.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

the only solution is total extermination of those parasites

We're waiting

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

arabs really need to start understanding their place

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Here you go:

-Before Israel, there was the British Mandate in Palestine, no Palestinian state.
-Before the British Mandate in Palestine, there were Turkish and Muslim Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Arab-Kurdish Ayyubid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Ayyubid Empire, there was the Christian kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Umayyad and Fatimid Empire there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Byzantine Empire, there was the Sasanian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Byzantine Empire, it was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Seleucid Empire, there was the Macedonian Empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Macedonian Empire, there was the Persian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Babylonian Empire, there were the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was a conglomerate of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Why are Egyptians so hateful towards Jews?

Is it because of Islam?

Is it because you got BTFO countless times by Israel's military?

ib4 Jew

Just curious. Bonafide Anglo wondering why the desert people can't get along.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

yfw a leper teenager is a better leader and commander then the most famous Mudslime Sultan

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

there was the theocracy of twelve tribes of Israel
fucking kek, you don't even know which tribe you descended from
you're a fucking khazarian larping as a semite

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

this

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

kekus maximus

Not all of them are though. Some Egyptians are decent people, there is some kind of cooperation between Israel and Egypt against ISIS and Hamas (and Muslims Brotherhood related groups).

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Jewish physics

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

The name "Palestine", which means "Filastin" in Arabic comes from the people of the Philistines, a people of Indo-European traders and not Semitic, probably of Greek or Cretan origin, called "people of the sea "by the Egyptians and installed on the coast between Ashdod and Gaza and have always been sworn enemies of the Israelites. And the Philistines take their biblical name in Hebrew "Peleshet" meaning "invaders". Fighting against an "occupation" all claiming a name that means "Invader" imposed by an occupier, you must dare!

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Is it because you got BTFO countless times by Israel's military?
if you don't hate kikes you're just an ignorant bluepilled faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=FEheU28ea3c

youtube.com/watch?v=0SeaTlTGx30

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

which of the 12 tribes did you descend from ?

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

I'm French, my ancestors were French, I'm not a shitskin

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Six days lmao

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

you've got it wrong
israeli prisoners 1973
youtube.com/watch?v=FZpbz0ZBF5E

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

fucking lel, what claim do you have on the land then ?

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

how dense are you? by the same logic there were no israelis before the creation of israel they were just jews, since you seem to be claiming the palestinians were just arabs, which I agree, but you need to be consistent.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Arabs in charge of fighting 5v1

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

I know you're from the desert but do you have any response to that question besides "muh Jew banks"?

Imagine if Egypt never got conquered by Arabs, you'd be a Coptic Chrisitian who spoke Greek, and Egypt wouldn't be such a backwards dive today. An opportunity missed desu. Sad.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

this is considered a victory by Arabs

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

2 billion Muslims
goatfucker savages even down the the kids
blaming the Jews

Get the fuck off the board you nonce-worshipping cultist.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

You don't get it. The state of Israel has been planned many decades before the actual creation of the States, and it has existed in the history.

While "Palestinians" are not a people at all, most of what people call "Palestinians" actually live in Jordan, which is supposed to be part of "Palestine" as well.

What claim do you have on the land of blacks
Pharaoh you filthy beduin?
Most of Israelis are actually living on the land for a longer time than Arabs, who came massively to counter Zionist immigrations.

Before that the land was pretty much empty, the population was half-Christian half-Jewish

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

see those tiny parcels of land?
that's as far as you got before Sadat started begging the russians for a ceasefire

for fuck's sakes man shut the fuck up and do something about the IQ 82 riverside malaria ridden shithole that you call nation. if you somehow manage to get your hands on a nuclear arsenal and dumb enough to actually do something with it, we nuke aswan and your entire country habitable hinterland is flooded with irradiated water and killing your country forever
not that it would matter since real egyptians were never arabs but a bunch of cops that your ancestors raped to submission but meh

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

nope
taking all the land back is victory

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

First of all, Israel's main ideology is Zionism, which is a supremacist ideology, Hell, even the original jews who lived with Palestinians in peace during that time OPPOSED Zionism, but guess what happened to them? Zionist sanctioned assassinations on jews

Second, A nation that relies on genocide,assassinations and forced deportations should not exist, for example the Qibya massacre, the assassination of political leaders OVERSEAS (like the attack at the PLO organization in Tunisia in the 80s-90s)

Third, Israel is not only a danger to the Palestinians or the inbred Hamas retards, they are a threat to the middle east (Israel fuelled unrest in the middle east, by helping groups like ISIS)

Fourth, Israel blackmails the entire world with the Samson option

Fifth and last point, Israel is nothing but an Ethnostate that treats Palestinians, Druze, Ethiopians and other ethnic and religious minorities as second class citizens, So much for "best country in the middle east"

Jewish Terrorism in Israel (Columbia Studies in Terrorism and Irregular Warfare)
Discusses how Jewish-Zionist ethno-nationalist terrorism was keystone to the formation of the State of Israel and the expulsion of Arabs from Palestine and Israel
amazon.com/Terrorism-Columbia-Studies-Irregular-Warfare/dp/023115447X

Lehi and Irgun, two Jewish terrorist groups that terrorized Arabs and Brits in pre-Israel Palestine in the 1930s and 1940s.
Guess who headed them? None other than future Israeli Prime Ministers Yitzhak Shamir and Menachem Begin, respectively.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

TLDR kikes created an illegal state using terrorism and massacres

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

I know you're from the desert but do you have any response to that question besides "muh Jew banks"?
your sad existence can't even comprehend how banks enslave humanity
you're an insignificant little rat how can't even understand the wheel he's running on
you'd be a Coptic Chrisitian who spoke Greek, and Egypt wouldn't be such a backwards dive today
christian and progressive country ? like south sudan ? like ethiopia ? you're not even worthy of replying to please read more

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

only nigger , Muslim and Communist countries recognize Palestine.

Good think knowing that the only countries that worst anything don't :v)

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Worth*

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

the land of blacks
boy you need to step up your game
i thought kikes were smarter

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

even the original jews who lived with Palestinians in peace during that time OPPOSED Zionism, but guess what happened to them? Zionist sanctioned assassinations on jews

Wrong

Second, A nation that relies on genocide,assassinations and forced deportations should not exist, for example the Qibya massacre, the assassination of political leaders OVERSEAS (like the attack at the PLO organization in Tunisia in the 80s-90s)

lmao, I wish we could genocide these stinky Arabs, sadly its not the case, they reproduce like rats

Third, Israel is not only a danger to the Palestinians or the inbred Hamas retards, they are a threat to the middle east (Israel fuelled unrest in the middle east, by helping groups like ISIS)

Islam is a danger for the Middle East and the entire world, ISIS does just what Muhammad did

Fourth, Israel blackmails the entire world with the Samson option

Most of the world doesn't give a shit, not everyone is an idiotic Arab focused on "muh joos" because he has an inferiority complex

Fifth and last point, Israel is nothing but an Ethnostate that treats Palestinians, Druze, Ethiopians and other ethnic and religious minorities as second class citizens, So much for "best country in the middle east"

Judaism is prohibited in the mudslime territories and Christians are persecuted. There are, sadly 25% Arabs in Israel who have the same rights as other citizens.

But god damn I wish we could treat them like they treat others in their own shit holes

Discusses how Jewish-Zionist ethno-nationalist terrorism was keystone to the formation of the State of Israel and the expulsion of Arabs from Palestine and Israel

This is a meme, the Arabs who lived on the land were ordered to leave by the Arab leaders themselves, thinking they'd win the war easily and then could go back to their shitty desert Israel managed to turn into the most developed country in the region

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

egypt
land of the blacks
pick one

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

"muh Jew banks"

That's a conspiracy. Again, can you answer the question with your own honest analysis of your views and why you hold them?

equating the achievements of the Egyptians, the people who created one of the early cradles of civilisation, to that of backwards Central Africans

Wew lad.

Christianity can't save them, but it could've saved you. Arabs ruined your nation, getting cucked by them 1400 years ago was the worst thing that ever happened to your country.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Arabs in Israel:
1948: 156 000
2016: 1,8 million

Jews in Arab countries:
1948: 1 million
2016: <10000

Nice "genocide" you have there

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

t..thanks america for stopping the british and french fucking us up too

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

board.freedomainradio.com/topic/41159-youtube-the-truth-about-israel-and-palestine/
here's my sources

and it's really nice to see how half of your posts are mental gymnastics and non-argument insults

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

That's a conspiracy
your jew is showing

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

It does and Jews expelled from every nation that doesn't want them. I used to be pro-Israel, but can't deny the damage that Zionism and Jewry has caused society any longer.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

It's really nice to see that you have no counter-arguments, as expected

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

"Palestinians" were invented to oppose Jewish right on the land of Israel. Arabs can't swallow Jews being their neighbors, so they just said that there were a nation down there. Bullshit desu. "Palestinian" leaders themselves admit that they are nothing but Syrians and Egyptians mixed in some kind of retarded melting pot. They have to rights on this land.

Aaron James
Aaron James

name one other country who took britain,france and israel head on and then came out with only these losses

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

This

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

I gave you my sources yet you still deny the information given

And guess what, you still didn't address the rest of my post

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

He's right though.

BNP Paribas? UBS? Bank of China? Société Générale? Deutsche Bank? HSBC? Sumitomo Mitsui?

Non-jewish.
Apart from Goldman Sachs there are none

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

He's right though.
you're a literal kike, you shouldn't even get to state your satanic opinion here much less getting me to read it

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

France and the UK were blackmailed out of the fight by the US you fool. The british military probably had a better idea of how to fight in egypt than the fucking egyptian army that soon after ww2

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

True, I also have quotes from former PLO members who admit this.

Wrong, I correct your false statements
Try to contest me if you're so confident with your "sources"

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

I hate Palestine and Israel.
What now?

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

can't answer

Kek, as always

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Read my source then come back.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

No, get rid of the palestinians instead who are liars from Jordan and Egypt. They are fucking muslims so good riddance

anti=israel = muslims' useful idiot

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Tunisia

hahah no

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Wew.

Your intellect is showing. Sad.

What a waste. The people that built the pyramids, now fully cucked by Arabs who demand they demolish them or cover them in wax as haram symbols of idolatry, Arabs who demand their women wear towels on their heads and chop up their clits as children.

What a waste. You used to be a civilisation.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Ausfailia

hahah no

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

nope the Zionist have to be genocided not Israel or the Hebrews.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Still salty about all the wars you lost, huh?

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

I've read your shit a hundred times. The good thing with mudslimes like you and especially with people from Maghreb is that you have no knowledge of what actually happens here. You think you're linked with the Arabs of the region but you're nothing but sub-Arabs who were forcedly islamized. That's why you have nothing to say when you're confronted to actual facts other than "muh genocide" :^)

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

What a waste. You used to be a civilisation
don't worry, we're invading,fucking your women and cucking your country right now and it's turning brown soon

Easton King
Easton King

Can you explain what this images meant by

IT was merely land not owned by Jews

What do you mean public land?

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Ad hominems with no argument in sight
wew lad

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

You be even more salty once iran has its base ruining in syria.

Here is tip how to get support from the eu.

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

Yeah lets help the jew and cut each others foreskin too oi vei

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

open borders for israel

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

i want to see this country burn just to witness all the dishonest shills and shitty people in general wallow in pain

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Indeed.

Who would support THIS anyway? Apart from far left parties

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Not the same, this one was UK's territory, not Arab's and muslim'

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

6 sides to a cube each representing 1 gorillian

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Arab rape baby thinks he's a conqueror because he bought into a meme

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

le evil Israel will conquer the entire world!!! not my filthy sect which currently massacre Eurocucks and Americunts everywhere around the world and in their own land!

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Show me a proof that the "Israeli people" existed before the creation of this "Jewish State"
he doesnt provide proof of that the "Israeli people" existed before the creation of this "Jewish State" and just blarts out the usual kike MUH BALESTINIAN STATES NOT REAL and ends it with the same old LE MYTHICAL JOOO ROOTS meme reference that has not even anything to do with these "Israeli" people and their made up "Jewish state"

bye

Dominic White
Dominic White

Used to be an Empire
Now people live on rooftops and cemetaries because the country is so shit
Lose to a new formed state without a real army
F-fucking Jews

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Marsaille in the south of france needs to be red

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

le false dichotomy meme joos are not your real problem goyim x^D

Try harder Shlomo

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

Open a Bible, Torah or even quran, all says Jews were living there and archeology back it up

Even palestinians' religion, islam, says this land belongs to jews templemount.org/quranland.html

BTFO!

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Probably Rome also, sad sad thing.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Why do you think that?

Israel control shit

Israel can stop existing today and everything will be the same

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

Didn't seem that bad a few years ago, but we was sticking to the tourist parts so maybe i didn't see the true story

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

nothing to answer

As always :^)

still no proof that a Palestinian people ever existed

Even many Arabs including Hafez el-Assad admitted it

bye

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

depends. Is there an Egyptian Soda Stream?

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Islam is a cancer to this world, the sooner it is wiped out the better. Why would any sane person believe that a man like Muhammed would be a 'prophet' of a god? Child sex, mass murder, theft.... to name a few.
If people are stupid enough to put their faith in Islam, they deserve to be treated with an iron fist.

James Rivera
James Rivera

really makes me think

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Aren't there lots of references of jews living there such as when rome controlled the land? Well before mohammad was a twinkle in his great (x10) grandfathers eye

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

kek

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

I've read your shit a hundred times
t. kike repeating the same old jewish blatant history revisionist lies, spins, missleading paraphrasing, missquotes and deliberately missleading blatant omissions of contradicting facts, to support "le rightfull jooish claims and le evil not really arabs who are like literally nothing and never existed anyways" narrative spammed on 4chin for the past decade, debunked approximately a hundredthousand times

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

ID checks out

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

debunked approximately a hundredthousand times
can't even debunking once here

as always

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

I wonder what this former PLO member now Christian meant by this

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

No, they are the only ones who put the dumb sand niggers in their place.

Muslims are shit. if they don't fight the west, they attack each other. pure evil scum.

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

You're both getting nuked, sandnigger. There hasn't been anything substantial to come from your part of the world in over a millenia. You're all garbage and you'll be holocausted.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Daily reminder that speaking to a jew is a waste of time and a perversion of the logos.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Too much JIDF shilling in this thread, lets get some facts:

Israel was founded in 1948 on the stolen land of Palestine by Ashkenazi Zionists, who had lost their homeland Khazaria and were in search of a new land. They flooded into Palestine before, during, and after World War 2. Once on the ground, they created many terrorist groups such as the Irgun, the Stern gang, and Haganah, then terrorized, killed, and displaced the Palestinian population.
Jewish neocons – in cahoots with their bought-and-paid-for, treasonous American politicians and government hacks – perpetrated their act of terrorism on 9/11. Following the dastardly deed, the incarcerated perpetrators, also known as the dancing Israelis, were immediately released after the Israeli lobby AIPAC pressured the Israeli-occupied Congress of the United States.
“I want Netanyahu to begin telling the truth, what the involvement of Israel was in 9/11. Over 134 Mossad operatives were picked up on 9/11. The FBI picked them up [and] debriefed them,” revealed Dr. Steve Pieczenik, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State.
The narrative was subsequently tweaked to conveniently blame the whole act on Muslims, which gave the apartheid satanic state of Israel a green light to destroy the Middle East, with a view to creating Greater Israel.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Sorry if I triggered you Ahmed.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Pic related. Also heard they slit throat of a bunch of sheeps there ( dunno if it's true tough )

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Nice """facts""" here Ahmed

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

dodges answer because cant refute his own hypocrite "muh le invented balestine arguments" applied to his own invented "state"
b-but im projecting and smug face:^))))

bye

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

You're comparison is simply irrelevant. he state of Israel has been planned many decades before the actual creation of the States, and it has existed in the history.

While "Palestinians" are not a people at all, most of what people call "Palestinians" actually live in Jordan, which is supposed to be part of "Palestine" as well.

bye

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

Blame burgers for losing war againt Israel
Both somewhat fought well though

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Yes, a video was published on fb of a father showing his kids how to slight the throat of a goat.

Luke Price
Luke Price

Stupid cuck. I hate muslims, jews and little autist virgins like you, get to fuck.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

First of all, Israel's main ideology is Zionism, which is a supremacist ideology

Wrong, it is simply the politics of a Jewish land for Jewish people, like the land Catholics, Christians, muslims, Buddhists, Hinduists, Shintoist and all else HAVE. A fucking land!

Well, you're muslim so no big surprise

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

not even its final form

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

What's with all the shills? Trump supports Israel and so does Sup Forums. It's a based right wing nation

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

I wish, but there are sooo many mudslimes in this region it would be a suicide to include them in an Israeli state. Better to watch them cry

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

day of the oven soon

David Lewis
David Lewis

Sure but Israel is an American puppet. Arab states don't play ball

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

And yet, there will be people opposing the loss of land from muslims and cry at the same time they are taking over Europe.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

muslim country wants to nuke a white country
Shocking

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Is this where they put the non-Ashkenazi jews?

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

Britain was losing the war against Germany. The Zionists stepped in and bribed President Wilson to get the US into the war to help them. In return, the Jews asked the British Empire to deed them Palestine to create Israel. Their wish was granted in the form of the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which cost the world 18 million dead.

Most Americans dont see the truth because AIPAC is Israel’s bulldog in Washington, D.C. Its job is to bribe American politicians and keep them in line (Trump included), while doing the bidding of a foreign power.
It’s squeezing over $5 Billion of foreign aid a year out of America’s coffers for Israel to wage war and oppress the Palestinians, as well as involving the US in countless conflicts throughout the world, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Iran and Ukraine, in order to strengthen Israel and Israeli/Jewish interests and plans.
Conflicts that have so far resulted in over 5 Million refugees and 3 Million dead, including Christians, and drained trillions upon trillions from the US treasury

All these flashpoints helped sprout and solidify many terrorist groups, such as ISIS or ISIL or IS and Al Qaeda, directly supported by Zionists – no wonder they never attack Israel.
Jews can go on stealing more Arab lands, as well as deflecting the world’s attention from their war crimes in Gaza and their Apartheid regime.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Tell me monkey how it makes sense to have nations for every religious groups but Israel, small as fuck, is a problem?

I still wonder why Israel still have this part too

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Oh its good that you noticed because Gaza has actually been fully given back in 2005. Never noticed this mistake before

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

and let me guess, you got this info from Benjamin H Freedman the zionist whistleblower

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

I still wonder why Israel still have this part too
They don't

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

muh facts
repost million times debunked factually wrong history revisionist disinfo graphic trying to support a false jewish narrative trough deliberately missleading cherpicked anecdotes and obfuscated presentation of some maps not actually supporting the jewish history revisionism just documenting their terrorism and factually false labeling and title made by a lying but facepalm retarded kike who didn't even comprehend the legal status of "Palestine" in 1946 or earlier

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

this pic is fake, the green areas are much larger,more like 44% of west bank and 90% of gaza
since 2005 all gaza is green

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Why can't the middle east handle it's share of refugees. Those poor Israelites were only looking for a better life? You need to be more tolerant and understanding :^)

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Stop embarrassing yourself by using the leftist rhetoric like "debunked", you did nothing but cry as always against historical facts and pertinent quotes, I don't care about Arab propaganda

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

It is right if you only count the A zone

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Makes more sense then, I thought it was a pier or else under their control

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

Pic related

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

i don't see anyone talking about druze land and shit, all i see is kikes funding terrorists and destabilizing middle east countries for it's own benefit

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

This. Palestine is a region of immigrants. Middle East needs to do its part in accepting its Jewish refugees.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Israel is a great country and should destroy Palestine.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

fucking kike kys

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

Tell me kike sandnigger, how it makes sense to recognize the claims of the Jewish equivalent of ISIS, when for every other religious groups we treat terrorists like terrorists?

Tell me sandnigger kike how it makes sense to have an a nation only for Jews but nations for every other religious groups is a problem that must be "diversified" with niggers so that jews can conquer them easier later?

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

How can you destroy something that doesn't exist?

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

No. You'd have to nuke the JewSA as well.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Tell me sandnigger kike how it makes sense to have an a nation only for Jews

Arabs in Israel:
1948: 156 000
2016: 1,8 million

Jews in Arab countries:
1948: 1 million
2016: <10000

so that jews can conquer them easier later

implying
Top kek, Islam is a religion of conquest, and is currently conquering the West

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Mifratz Shlomo

Ahahahahaha

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

hope they pay you well faggot
i see the dgse paid you a pass already
this is Sup Forums
we are anti sionist, it is a definition
if you enjoy your shitty propaganda based on murican wiki pages ok
go to r e ddit now

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

Go back to JVC Mohammed, Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

kill yourself

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Nobody gives a shit about the kike empire.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

do no baget to vote macron then

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

Look at this bigotry and ignorance from extreme right wing Muslims attempting to kill refugees and victims of genocide. We are one race, the human race! Middle east must respect its refugees!

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

The jewish narrative is actually similar to that of other immigrating sandniggers in Europe who tell white people to "get out" of "their country". They have literally nothing to do with the region besides some adopted titles like "Israeli citizen" or "German citizen" and know it, but still smuggly act like its theirs.

Jews are just the biggest sandniggers of them all.

Mason James
Mason James

kek stop drug shitskin !

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Where is your God now?

I vote Le Penis because I'm not a fucking shitskin like you

kek

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Jews are just the biggest sandniggers of them all.

What did this Syrian invader meant by this?

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

imagine WW3, and some guy wrote in a book that London should be muslim. So after WW3, London turns into a country. Then it proceeds to enlarge its territory, under the help and guidance of the international community. Fucked up right? How would you feel?

I dont like muslims but i fucking despise zionist kikes. Israel is the cancerest cancer upon the Earth.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Stop acting Achmed you mudslime rats could be spotted from 1000km far

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

aayyyy enjoy being a cuck then

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Egypt and Palestine were Christian before Arabs committed genocide to them. Arab colonialism is the problem! Love will prevail. Jewish refugees welcome in Palestine.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

Hahahahahahaha faggot

William Brown
William Brown

none of you deserve to here
sadly even hitler knew it but nobody gave him time

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

How can we stop Arab supremacy and hatred

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Hitler was a Zionist, ignorant mongrel

el colombiANO

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

he wanted to mix jews and arab which is not bad considering the situation

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Naah man it is becacause of this reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2cfnsa/why_is_israel_a_cube_in_the_polandball_comics/

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

He wanted Jews to get their own state, then he gassed millions of poor and useless Jews which weren't better than sandniggers or contemporary mudslimes

Hitler did literally nothing wrong

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

i see you are user now
but u still not welcome to pol
you aint patriot enough

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

I'm fucking portuguese you fucking cockgobbler, at least there's only 0,3% of muslims here, how much there? 20%?

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

checked
ayyy dis i like

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

t. jew diaspora from Paris

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

That's a fair point Pablo, we have too much mudslimes, but also many Portuguese trash, could you bring them back to your shithole?

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Well fuck should we all be praising the Annunaki then? It's not a question of how far back you go ffs, it's a question of Israel using (((international law))))) to establish a country out of thin air. Israel, since it's beginning, is the country who has created more instability. It shouldn't exist. Jews are one thing, Zionists are other.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

they're hard working people, and there's probably around 2 million of them working in the infrastructure. Do you preffer having arabs shitskins working on it and pausing 5 times a day to pray and eat kebab or us? Your fellow europeans?

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Actually Israel is one of the few countries which benefit from an international recognition under both League of Nations and UN, it couldn't literally have more legitimacy, stop bitching for a single Jewish state while you have dozens of trash islamic shitholes around.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

I dont know about world peace, I doubt that will ever happen

but I do know they need to be mopped in order to restore Palestinian right of return.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Portuguese aren't White and they don't worth more than Arabs to me. At least they're not Muslims, I guess this is a "good" point

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

These sounds like the words of bigotry and hatred. Jews are harmless refugees who had only wanted help in the tolerant progressive societies of the Middle East, then right wing nationalism rose and they all banded together to remove them :( Thankfully love prevailed. Middle East needs to do its part and take more Jewish refugees.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Tell me Ahmed, how it makes no sense for Jews to have no State? Vatican and other catholic nations so the same, now go get fucked.

Blame Hitler then for the Havaara Agreement

No israel = same problem as we had back in WW2, no land for jews to expel them there

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

not worshipping Annunaki

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

You only gave it back because US support was all that let you take and occupy it in the first place. Once our military-grade cucking turned back into regular cucking you guys had to retreat. Besides before America saved your asses in the war that shitty Jew country was about to be eradicated; a country so babied by the worlds largest superpower has no reason to brag about winning conflicts. Fuck the Kikes and fuck Israel!

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

I agree with you on most of what you're saying. I don't buy most of the anti-Jew stuff on this board, however the thing where ISIS apologized to Israel still kind of makes me suspicious gooby.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

It existed as a province of many empires throughout history as had a similar middle eastern Muslim culture for the past several hundred years. Fuck off Schlomo.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Not all Heebs!
Judaism is a religion of peace.
Will trade racists for Jewish refugees in the Middle East.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

No, because then they'll come flooding to the west. Keep them on the kike reservation. Hopefully we will be sending more there soon.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

yeah, the ((((League of Nations))))) and the (((UN)))). I just wonder why Israel is so important that the Western World has to defend it. I wouldn't spend a fucking euro to help it, like we don't help any other arab country

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Ah, no I cannot agree with that. It appears the land was called canaan in ancient times. God wiped the canaanites out. Then before babylon it was jews only in the land. Then before rome there were Judeans and there were Samaratins......Israel has a divine right to the clay. The reason everyone has a hardon to remove jews is to fuck with God......"palestine" is a fabrication of the muslims to keep a goad into the sides of the israelis......these muslims should be re-located into jordan, syria, iraq, saudi arabia & egypt

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

America wasn't supporting Israel more than USSR was supporting Ar*bs

It's only Tsahal who planned this magnificent military operation which led to a massive victory in multiple fronts at the same time in only 6 (SIX) Days

I could elaborate but this doesn't worth it
Let's just say that, objectively speaking, ISIS isn't a direct enemy everywhere

For instance, Israel fights ISIS when it gets attacked from Sinai, by what used to be Ansar al-Maqdis (now Wilayat Sinai). In the Gaza Strip too, where ISIS tried to gain some influence (still a very small group here, though).

In Syria however, they aren't a priority. Hezbollah is a more interesting target from Israeli's point of view. That doesn't mean Israel funds and helps ISIS. Assad also let ISIS prospers in its country when it helped him to get rid of the other rebels.

Israel would be more linked to the Kurds on the region, which are actually fighting ISIS on the ground.

Carson Green
Carson Green

Hey Sup Forums chill
you can hate jews AND muslims
it's ok

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

The name "Palestine", which means "Filastin" in Arabic comes from the people of the Philistines, a people of Indo-European traders and not Semitic, probably of Greek or Cretan origin, called "people of the sea "by the Egyptians and installed on the coast between Ashdod and Gaza and have always been sworn enemies of the Israelites. And the Philistines take their biblical name in Hebrew "Peleshet" meaning "invaders". Fighting against an "occupation" all claiming a name that means "Invader" imposed by an occupier, you must dare!

Palestine, the Latin "Palaestina", derived from the ancient Greek "Palestina" is a name that appears in the 5th century BC in the writings of Herodotus and later those of Ptolemy and Pliny the Elder. In these writings, the complete term is "Palestine Syria" and never in Palestine only Syria and Palestine is described separately from Judea and Samaria. The Romans of the Emperor Hadrian in 135, which changed the name the "Provincia Judea" and include it in the great province of "Syria Palaestina", after the revolt of Bar Kochba where two-thirds of the Jewish population of Judea ( the rate of the European Jews during the Holocaust) disappear in the Roman repression.

The name of Palestine, to designate the entire region between Turkey, the Syrian desert, Egypt and the Mediterranean, appears in the second century AD as part of a cultural cleansing of the Jews from the area by the Empire Roman. The name continues in the Byzantine Empire and the Arab and Turkish empires.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Muslims are a peaceful and tolerant people, they are more than happy to accommodate more Jewish immigration :)

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

well, 140 countries were redpilled enough to see through their tactics and usury, but they got the grasp of power on media and instituitions and now it's what we see... "MUH PEACEFUL RIGHTFUL ISRAEL MUH REFUGEES (jews push for refugee acceptance - but not for Israel)

David Rogers
David Rogers

Putting ((())) everywhere doesn't make your point of view right. Actually the European Union and the United Nations help Arab countries and "Palestinians" more than Israel.

The EU in particular funds B'Tselem, an Israeli association which always spends its time to spy Israeli soldier to denounce their "crimes" and shill for Arabs constantly.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Dude the population of Israeli lands pre-1940s was majority indo-euro and Arab, with most all being Muslim. It was unique from western society and completely different from modern Israel. You can nitpick province vs nation or the definition of a people but it's clear that a Palestinian society existed. You're just a filthy Jew playing word games.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

"Palestinian society existed"

Wrong

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

You know why Portuguese aren't white? Because we fucking discovered the World, all 5 continents, and we mixed with everyone. Portuguese aren't white, but you can't classify us as nothing, because we are the true Anti-race. You walk in the street and you see mixture of chinese, russian, arab, jewish, celtic. That's why we are not white. But in terms of CULTURE, yes we're fucking white. If you had come here once in your lifetime you would see that we are white culturally, even more than Spanish people, whose language is more Moor-derived and have some unusual costumes (i.e siesta)

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Found the jew

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Israel and the UN, also soros

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

forgot my memetext :)

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

I love you frenchanon, you're absolutely crushing the 'slimes and 'slime sympathizers in this thread.

Dylan James
Dylan James

kek

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Autumn, 1940, Oslo
Palestine Calls
Jews are not tolerated in Norway

Source NTB Scanpix
scanpix.no/spWebApp/gallery.action?view=&id=2087

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Well, what I'm saying is, we don't have to help anyone, because we have lots of shit to take care of here. You may talk about BTsalami but the matter of the fact is that the Western World is currently subjugated by zionist interests, since the end of the XIX century. If you refute this you are a certified zionist retarded shill. Prove me wrong

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

here is one of the best Portuguese writers talking about (((them)))

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

fucked up the filename though

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Instead of addressing people points you just say "muh muslims" and then avoid countering any arguments directly by throwing in a bunch of irrelevant factoids and quips.
TYPICAL
JEW

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

This is always a pleasure

English mandatory in Palestine existed but no such thing as "Palestinian society" or "Palestinian people". At least not before the Egyptian Arafat invented it

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

British*

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

now that's a good fucking argument right there, too bad you only have algerian and mahgreb blood to mix with

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Middle East must learn to live with Zion. Jews are dying attempting to escape to the Middle East.

John Taylor
John Taylor

can we all agree that israel needs to be nuked for the world to be peaceful ?
Israel has the best human rights record in the middle east, it's a shining example amid a sea of filth.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

So you are not anti muslim all the time, just occasionally, and would rather stand for terrorist organisation called palestine rather than civilized contry of Israel?

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Western World is currently subjugated by zionist interests

Do you actually know what Zionism means ?
I think all you have is buzzwords and little real understanding of world affairs.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Excerpt from The Commercial Future of Palestine: Debate at the Article Club, Opened by Mr. Israel Zangwill, November 20, 1901
Despite the kinds words I have just blushed under, I am sure that some of you are as shocked to find the commercial future of Palestine opened up for debate as others are to find the 'theme attacked by a professional purveyor of imaginative wares. Commerce, however, is not necessarily divorced from imagination. And I am not here thinking of trade advertisements by pen and pencil. Doubtless the ordinary routine of business makes scant call upon the imaginative faculty, but the creation of new business certainly demands it. (laughter).

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

There's nothing worse than arguing with Jews. You guys just can't seem to be honest and direct, you've always got to slide around the main points and use ridiculous lies.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Literally everyone shills for the fake "Palestinian state" including the UN which takes more resolutions against Israel than North Korea

True

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Around the time of the Balfour Declaration, in 1917, Zangwill returned to the Zionist fold, but warned that the Jews needed a homeland with autonomy, not simply a place of refuge under British or other rule. Seeing the Arab presence in Palestine as an insuperable obstacle, and recognizing that Arab resettlement could not be done peacefully or practically, Zangwill ultimately continued to advocate territorialism and in 1923 alienated many Jews when, in an address to 4,000 at Carnegie Hall, he criticized the Zionist leadership and declared “political Zionism is dead.”

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/israel-zangwill

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

Actually israel gave it for peace with egypt

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Don't do that. Some Muslims live there

Implying this upsets me

I am really glad that you fucked over those (((Secular))) fucks who ruled over our countries and continuously hunted down innocent Islamists and religious establishments.

After these defeats Westernization was grounded to a halt in the Middle East and clothes like the mini-skirt became much less popular and worn. And Islamists slowly started to gain power as (((Nasser))) and his shitty ideology,(((Nasserism))) were completely BTFO

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

After these defeats Westernization was grounded to a halt in the Middle East and clothes like the mini-skirt became much less popular and worn. And Islamists slowly started to gain power as (((Nasser))) and his shitty ideology,(((Nasserism))) were completely BTFO

Good :^)

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

archive.org/stream/worksofisraelzan08zanguoft#page/n457/mode/2up/search/palestine

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

This is how the region which is composed of Eretz Israel and current Jordan was named, thank but this proves nothing

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

The USSR was always shit tier and when it comes to military and supplies dwarfed by the US in competency and quality. Anyways (((Israel))) was heavily re-supplied by the US as they were losing the war, allowing them to continue using their (us originating) artillery to whips out the enemy. Without this Israel would not exist in its current form today. Stop bragging about that shitholes accomplishments, they are all done off the back of my country.

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

Islamic takeover of the world is still inevitable tho

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Israel won alone in 1948, now you need to go back

Not quite sure about that. You conquered and submitted shitskins, but Whites and Asians will not surrender easily (except for the French)

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Zionism means the maintaining of the Israel Jewish Ethnostate. Am I wrong?

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Lmao. So what would you call the Arab Muslim community that dominated the Palestinian area from the Ottomans to the British? Are they not a society because they aren't kikes?

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

A myth.

The author Relandi, a real scholar, geographer, cartographer and well known philologist, spoke perfect Hebrew, Arabic and ancient Greek, as well as the European languages. The book was written in Latin. In 1695 he was sent on a sightseeing tour to Israel, at that time known as Palestina. In his travels he surveyed approximately 2500 places where people lived that were mentioned in the bible or Mishnah. His research method was interesting.

His most prominent conclusions
1. Not one settlement in the Land of Israel has a name that is of Arabic origin. Most of the settlement names originate in the Hebrew, Greek, Latin or Roman languages. In fact, till today, except to Ramlah, not one Arabic settlement has an original Arabic name. Till today, most of the settlements names are of Hebrew or Greek origin, the names distorted to senseless Arabic names. There is no meaning in Arabic to names such as Acco (Acre), Haifa, Jaffa, Nablus, Gaza, or Jenin and towns named Ramallah, El Halil and El-Kuds (Jerusalem) lack historical roots or Arabic philology. In 1696, the year Relandi toured the land, Ramallah, for instance, was called Bet'allah (From the Hebrew name Beit El) and Hebron was called Hebron (Hevron) and the Arabs called Mearat HaMachpelah El Chalil, their name for the Forefather Abraham.

2. Most of the land was empty, desolate, and the inhabitants few in number and mostly concentrate in the towns Jerusalem, Acco, Tzfat, Jaffa, Tiberius and Gaza. Most of the inhabitants were Jews and the rest Christians. There were few Muslims, mostly nomad Bedouins. Nablus, known as Shchem, was exceptional, where approximately 120 people, members of the Muslim Natsha family and approximately 70 Shomronites, lived.

In the Galilee capital, Nazareth, lived approximately 700 Christians and in Jerusalem approximately 5000 people, mostly Jews and some Christians.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

he interesting part was that Relandi mentioned the Muslims as nomad Bedouins who arrived in the area as construction and agriculture labor reinforcement, seasonal workers.

In Gaza for example, lived approximately 550 people, fifty percent Jews and the rest mostly Christians. The Jews grew and worked in their flourishing vineyards, olive tree orchards and wheat fields (remember Gush Katif?) and the Christians worked in commerce and transportation of produce and goods. Tiberius and Tzfat were mostly Jewish and except of mentioning fishermen fishing in Lake Kinneret -- the Lake of Galilee -- a traditional Tiberius occupation, there is no mention of their occupations. A town like Um el-Phahem was a village where ten families, approximately fifty people in total, all Christian, lived and there was also a small Maronite church in the village (The Shehadah family).

3. The book totally contradicts any post-modern theory claiming a "Palestinian heritage," or Palestinian nation. The book strengthens the connection, relevance, pertinence, kinship of the Land of Israel to the Jews and the absolute lack of belonging to the Arabs, who robbed the Latin name Palestina and took it as their own.

newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm/blog_id/31135

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

religion of peeeeeace!

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Wow nice job ignoring the question and missing the point, do me a favor and climb into an oven

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Whites
Implying they will continue to exist as well as Christianity

Asians
Implying that we need to invade them

Moral degradation in Asia and Europe is such a massive problem that I don't expect that it will be quite some time until they are able to find salvation in Islam.

Inb4 muh "Muslim countries are also degenerate"

All the bullshit you easily brainwashed faggots read on www.fuckingkillallmuslimmenwomenandchildren.com which is based on a single fucking incident or a few more doesn't speak for all of us.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Christianity is growing in Asia, especially in China and South Korea.

Islam is almost non-existent in America too.

Still have a lot of work to do

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

THIS nuke them both if we must!!

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

It's funny to see a shill sweating his ass off and still couldn't get through with his lies

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

yes

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

precisely speaking,
protestant are fucked hard due to its retardness (some of churches though)
but, roman catholic has gained popularity.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

There is like dozen copys.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

it meant: 'Jews are just the biggest sandniggers of them all'

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

no

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

i'm glad we got btfo by jews

top kek never seen this out of a mud before

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

... Jordan, the same Jordan that is openly Zionist and has a british queen in Jordan. That Jordan?

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

YES GOY LE POOR ISRAEL, GIVE THEM SHEKLES AND TRUST THEM

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

Thanks friendo

Keep up the good work, Christians are good goyim

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

I see, I see…

Jordan, the true Arab state of Palestine, yes

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Christianity in China and South Korea

Just like any shitty trend started by some edgy teenage White celebrity,it will die out same as is happening in the West.

Each Christian generation is less religious than the previous,meanwhile it has been vice versa for us Muslims since the 1970s. Soon Aethism will take over and a vacuum will form and that is when Islam starts to liberate your lands.

Yes we have alot of work to do especially because some idiots see a 4 or 5 Muslims doing "bad" things on television and then they decide that all Muslims are like that.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Try to take back your own country already, al-Sissi is doing God's work at the moment.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

you realize that the population of jordan is ~70% palestinian? it's a palestinian country.

Caleb White
Caleb White

Nobody can be so fucking stupid to wish for another failed islamic state.
And to refer to "Palestinians" as if they actually existed.
The one and only thing that should be nuked off the planet is the cancerous braineating disease called Islam.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Finally a based Kraut, those roaches were annoying

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Al-Sissi is literally doing the exact opposite

His presidency has been characterized by a fuckton of economic mismanagement,inflation and less tourism that people have started to sympathize with the Muslim Brotherhood and actually understand that Islam has nothing to do with economic mismanagement.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

If you say so. Go back in power and then we'll talk

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

Sup Forums hates muslims and arabs
except when israel supposedly bullies them
then suddenly they adopt the exact tone and rhetoric of a stereotypical lefty

rly meks u think

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

you know kikeburger, you can hate both jews AND muslims

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Fuck Palestine

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

You can't have the worst humans rights record if you deny entrance to humans rights watch.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Cognitive dissonance

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

yes

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

"they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it" excerpt from "The jews and their lies"- Martin Luther 1543.

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

kek this, arabs are too fucking dumb to check the name they choose to represent themselves

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

sure you can, but that's not what i was addressing

look at a post like

in literally no other circumstance is HRW anything other than a joke on this board. but when it comes to israel, this globalist, pro immigration, pro multiculti monstrosity THAT WAS FOUNDED BY A JEW somehow has legitimacy. or the UN, or some crusty old jewish leftist faggot like finkelstein. it's absurd

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Arabs don't get it, because they infest decent countries like the Jews used to.

We don't want either of you! Now we need a place to put the Jews, and that's obviously Israel. Once we're done with the muslim holocaust, you Arabs will want to have a place to go back to as well. Then you'll understand.

Islam == Irhab, Irhab == Islam.
Death to all muslims.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Egypt
lmao
The only people who have a problem with Israel are the Muzzies and liberal Muzzie cock suckers.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Israel will be nuked

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Ben Franklin and Geo Washington warned of them during the 1787 constitutional convention in Philadelphia. We are their slaves now. They were right.

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

what is an argument?

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

something you're evidently not capable of

John Morgan
John Morgan

Yes and the entire islamic world and the cia.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

The US is a puppet of israel.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Interesting stuff "Hassan"

Go back to your sand and drink camel's piss now

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

and wilson signed the fed reserve act we've been slaves ever since. They got us to go to 2 WWs which was mostly white christian males slaughtering each other.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Not at all being ironic or joking..but please tell me why the world would need another Islamic nation? Palestinians will be lost to history like the native Americans or abos.. I hate the jews but what in Earth would another arab nation do?

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

ISRAEL IS THE LAST BASTION OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY IN THE MIDDLE EAST, WE NEED TO SUPPORT OUR JEWISH BROTHERS. ONLY THEY CAN LEAD US TO VICTORY AGAINST ISLAM IN THE CRUSADES

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

Eat shit mooslim.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

Don't fall for globalist propaganda, a Jewish nation state and sense of national belonging is what is needed to combat the Soros style globalist culture subversion kikery. Nuking Israel won't solve the problem.

Also I thought your guys' beef wasn't with the Jews and Israel. Sure, us vs. them identity division is rampant, especially over there, but isn't the real, non total bullshit issue to due with expansionist Zionism, the issue of the statehood and the 1940s/1960s refugee problem?

Ryder James
Ryder James

If you actually believe that that trend will find BIG problems in the USA..we are not cucked like Europe and already have spics as an underclass who will fuck up moslems quicker than God fearing white men

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Ethiopia is not muslim

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

the divine right is an ancient convenant that was broken so many times it's laughable, they even rejected and murdered their own messiah because he healed a man on the sabbath(among other miracles).

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit