Can we all agree that israel needs to be nuked for the world to be peaceful ?

can we all agree that israel needs to be nuked for the world to be peaceful ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries
youtube.com/watch?v=FEheU28ea3c
youtube.com/watch?v=0SeaTlTGx30
youtube.com/watch?v=FZpbz0ZBF5E
amazon.com/Terrorism-Columbia-Studies-Irregular-Warfare/dp/023115447X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
board.freedomainradio.com/topic/41159-youtube-the-truth-about-israel-and-palestine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Nuke the Mecca first

OY VEEEEY
they won't let me colonize and invade other countries fucking anti semites
>Suez Crisis (October 1956) – A military attack on Egypt by Britain, France, and Israel, beginning on 29 October 1956, with the intention to occupy the Sinai Peninsula and to take over the Suez Canal
>Six-Day War (June 1967)
>1982 Lebanon War (1982)
>South Lebanon conflict (1985–2000)
>2006 Lebanon War
>Gaza War (December 2008 – January 2009)
>Operation Pillar of Defense (November 2012)
>Operation Protective Edge (July–August 2014)
OY VEEEEEEEY THEY WON'T LET ME KILL THEM AND HAVE GREATER ISRAEL THOSE ANTISEMITES

Why tho?

>Greater Israel

not part of the plan, calm down Morsi

Remember:

S I X
I
X

D A Y S
A
Y
S

Absolutely sir.

IIRC Israel is portrayed as a cube because it's an artificially constructed country.

palestineball is cute :3

too bad it did not existed in 1946 :D

Even Belgium is a real country compared to Israel

kike

I don't give a single fuck about palestinians. They can all die for all i care.

you're wrong though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine

remember : we took every inch of sinai back in 73

Well said.

We should start killing the shitskins who support them here first

kike

yes I agree

So? Nothing like a "Palestinian state" or something.
The Arabic state of Palestine is called Jordan.
This flag has no occurrence before the 60s.

Who the hell cares about this desert filled with jihadis? Try to clean it first before trying to attack Israel again. You even closed your border with Gaza because """Palestinians"""" were coming to help ISIS. Kek

please gas yourself you fucking kike, deleting all proof of natives existence would've worked 10 centuries ago not this day and age

Ah yes, cheers, that makes sense

Yes

Show me a proof that the "Palestinian people" existed before the creation of the PLO in the 60s.

And remember, when the EGYPTIAN Arafat tried to establish a Palestinian state in Jordan, he's been massacred.

I don't care about Jews as well. Hitler should have gased them. Semite people are all the same.

Ww2 should've continued for 10 more years.

Do not worry little goy we are best allies together we will gas the mudshits

>Show me a proof that the "Palestinian people" existed
typical filthy fucking kike, they take your land and kill your children then deny you ever existed
you're a plague upon humanity you fucking rat faced abomination, don't even replay just sit there and contemplate what a filthy fucking existence you are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

you should be celebrating, ahmed.

I wanna hear you cry a little more

it didn't work for the last 200 countries, the only solution is total extermination of those parasites

Show me a proof that the "Israeli people" existed before the creation of this "Jewish State" at the end of the 40s by a bunch of Jewish terrorists.

>the only solution is total extermination of those parasites

We're waiting

arabs really need to start understanding their place

Here you go:

-Before Israel, there was the British Mandate in Palestine, no Palestinian state.
-Before the British Mandate in Palestine, there were Turkish and Muslim Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Arab-Kurdish Ayyubid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Ayyubid Empire, there was the Christian kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Umayyad and Fatimid Empire there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Byzantine Empire, there was the Sasanian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Byzantine Empire, it was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Seleucid Empire, there was the Macedonian Empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Macedonian Empire, there was the Persian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Babylonian Empire, there were the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was a conglomerate of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

Why are Egyptians so hateful towards Jews?

Is it because of Islam?

Is it because you got BTFO countless times by Israel's military?

>ib4 Jew

Just curious. Bonafide Anglo wondering why the desert people can't get along.

>yfw a leper teenager is a better leader and commander then the most famous Mudslime Sultan

>there was the theocracy of twelve tribes of Israel
fucking kek, you don't even know which tribe you descended from
you're a fucking khazarian larping as a semite

this

kekus maximus

Not all of them are though. Some Egyptians are decent people, there is some kind of cooperation between Israel and Egypt against ISIS and Hamas (and Muslims Brotherhood related groups).

Jewish physics

The name "Palestine", which means "Filastin" in Arabic comes from the people of the Philistines, a people of Indo-European traders and not Semitic, probably of Greek or Cretan origin, called "people of the sea "by the Egyptians and installed on the coast between Ashdod and Gaza and have always been sworn enemies of the Israelites. And the Philistines take their biblical name in Hebrew "Peleshet" meaning "invaders". Fighting against an "occupation" all claiming a name that means "Invader" imposed by an occupier, you must dare!

>Is it because you got BTFO countless times by Israel's military?
if you don't hate kikes you're just an ignorant bluepilled faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=FEheU28ea3c

youtube.com/watch?v=0SeaTlTGx30

which of the 12 tribes did you descend from ?

I'm French, my ancestors were French, I'm not a shitskin

Six days lmao

you've got it wrong
israeli prisoners 1973
youtube.com/watch?v=FZpbz0ZBF5E

fucking lel, what claim do you have on the land then ?

how dense are you? by the same logic there were no israelis before the creation of israel they were just jews, since you seem to be claiming the palestinians were just arabs, which I agree, but you need to be consistent.

>Arabs in charge of fighting 5v1

I know you're from the desert but do you have any response to that question besides "muh Jew banks"?

Imagine if Egypt never got conquered by Arabs, you'd be a Coptic Chrisitian who spoke Greek, and Egypt wouldn't be such a backwards dive today. An opportunity missed desu. Sad.

>this is considered a victory by Arabs

>2 billion Muslims
>goatfucker savages even down the the kids
>blaming the Jews

Get the fuck off the board you nonce-worshipping cultist.

You don't get it. The state of Israel has been planned many decades before the actual creation of the States, and it has existed in the history.

While "Palestinians" are not a people at all, most of what people call "Palestinians" actually live in Jordan, which is supposed to be part of "Palestine" as well.

What claim do you have on the land of blacks
Pharaoh you filthy beduin?
Most of Israelis are actually living on the land for a longer time than Arabs, who came massively to counter Zionist immigrations.

Before that the land was pretty much empty, the population was half-Christian half-Jewish

see those tiny parcels of land?
that's as far as you got before Sadat started begging the russians for a ceasefire

for fuck's sakes man shut the fuck up and do something about the IQ 82 riverside malaria ridden shithole that you call nation. if you somehow manage to get your hands on a nuclear arsenal and dumb enough to actually do something with it, we nuke aswan and your entire country habitable hinterland is flooded with irradiated water and killing your country forever
not that it would matter since real egyptians were never arabs but a bunch of cops that your ancestors raped to submission but meh

nope
taking all the land back is victory

First of all, Israel's main ideology is Zionism, which is a supremacist ideology, Hell, even the original jews who lived with Palestinians in peace during that time OPPOSED Zionism, but guess what happened to them? Zionist sanctioned assassinations on jews

Second, A nation that relies on genocide,assassinations and forced deportations should not exist, for example the Qibya massacre, the assassination of political leaders OVERSEAS (like the attack at the PLO organization in Tunisia in the 80s-90s)

Third, Israel is not only a danger to the Palestinians or the inbred Hamas retards, they are a threat to the middle east (Israel fuelled unrest in the middle east, by helping groups like ISIS)

Fourth, Israel blackmails the entire world with the Samson option

Fifth and last point, Israel is nothing but an Ethnostate that treats Palestinians, Druze, Ethiopians and other ethnic and religious minorities as second class citizens, So much for "best country in the middle east"

Jewish Terrorism in Israel (Columbia Studies in Terrorism and Irregular Warfare)
Discusses how Jewish-Zionist ethno-nationalist terrorism was keystone to the formation of the State of Israel and the expulsion of Arabs from Palestine and Israel
amazon.com/Terrorism-Columbia-Studies-Irregular-Warfare/dp/023115447X

Lehi and Irgun, two Jewish terrorist groups that terrorized Arabs and Brits in pre-Israel Palestine in the 1930s and 1940s.
Guess who headed them? None other than future Israeli Prime Ministers Yitzhak Shamir and Menachem Begin, respectively.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

>TLDR kikes created an illegal state using terrorism and massacres

>I know you're from the desert but do you have any response to that question besides "muh Jew banks"?
your sad existence can't even comprehend how banks enslave humanity
you're an insignificant little rat how can't even understand the wheel he's running on
>you'd be a Coptic Chrisitian who spoke Greek, and Egypt wouldn't be such a backwards dive today
christian and progressive country ? like south sudan ? like ethiopia ? you're not even worthy of replying to please read more

>only nigger , Muslim and Communist countries recognize Palestine.

Good think knowing that the only countries that worst anything don't :v)

Worth*

>the land of blacks
boy you need to step up your game
i thought kikes were smarter

>even the original jews who lived with Palestinians in peace during that time OPPOSED Zionism, but guess what happened to them? Zionist sanctioned assassinations on jews

Wrong

>Second, A nation that relies on genocide,assassinations and forced deportations should not exist, for example the Qibya massacre, the assassination of political leaders OVERSEAS (like the attack at the PLO organization in Tunisia in the 80s-90s)

lmao, I wish we could genocide these stinky Arabs, sadly its not the case, they reproduce like rats

>Third, Israel is not only a danger to the Palestinians or the inbred Hamas retards, they are a threat to the middle east (Israel fuelled unrest in the middle east, by helping groups like ISIS)

Islam is a danger for the Middle East and the entire world, ISIS does just what Muhammad did

>Fourth, Israel blackmails the entire world with the Samson option

Most of the world doesn't give a shit, not everyone is an idiotic Arab focused on "muh joos" because he has an inferiority complex

>Fifth and last point, Israel is nothing but an Ethnostate that treats Palestinians, Druze, Ethiopians and other ethnic and religious minorities as second class citizens, So much for "best country in the middle east"

Judaism is prohibited in the mudslime territories and Christians are persecuted. There are, sadly 25% Arabs in Israel who have the same rights as other citizens.

But god damn I wish we could treat them like they treat others in their own shit holes

>Discusses how Jewish-Zionist ethno-nationalist terrorism was keystone to the formation of the State of Israel and the expulsion of Arabs from Palestine and Israel

This is a meme, the Arabs who lived on the land were ordered to leave by the Arab leaders themselves, thinking they'd win the war easily and then could go back to their shitty desert Israel managed to turn into the most developed country in the region

>egypt
>land of the blacks
pick one

>"muh Jew banks"

That's a conspiracy. Again, can you answer the question with your own honest analysis of your views and why you hold them?

>equating the achievements of the Egyptians, the people who created one of the early cradles of civilisation, to that of backwards Central Africans

Wew lad.

Christianity can't save them, but it could've saved you. Arabs ruined your nation, getting cucked by them 1400 years ago was the worst thing that ever happened to your country.

Arabs in Israel:
1948: 156 000
2016: 1,8 million

Jews in Arab countries:
1948: 1 million
2016:

>t..thanks america for stopping the british and french fucking us up too

board.freedomainradio.com/topic/41159-youtube-the-truth-about-israel-and-palestine/
here's my sources

and it's really nice to see how half of your posts are mental gymnastics and non-argument insults

>That's a conspiracy
your jew is showing

It does and Jews expelled from every nation that doesn't want them. I used to be pro-Israel, but can't deny the damage that Zionism and Jewry has caused society any longer.

It's really nice to see that you have no counter-arguments, as expected

"Palestinians" were invented to oppose Jewish right on the land of Israel. Arabs can't swallow Jews being their neighbors, so they just said that there were a nation down there. Bullshit desu. "Palestinian" leaders themselves admit that they are nothing but Syrians and Egyptians mixed in some kind of retarded melting pot. They have to rights on this land.

name one other country who took britain,france and israel head on and then came out with only these losses

This

I gave you my sources yet you still deny the information given

And guess what, you still didn't address the rest of my post

He's right though.

BNP Paribas? UBS? Bank of China? Société Générale? Deutsche Bank? HSBC? Sumitomo Mitsui?

Non-jewish.
Apart from Goldman Sachs there are none

>He's right though.
you're a literal kike, you shouldn't even get to state your satanic opinion here much less getting me to read it

France and the UK were blackmailed out of the fight by the US you fool. The british military probably had a better idea of how to fight in egypt than the fucking egyptian army that soon after ww2

True, I also have quotes from former PLO members who admit this.

Wrong, I correct your false statements
Try to contest me if you're so confident with your "sources"

I hate Palestine and Israel.
What now?

>can't answer

Kek, as always

Read my source then come back.

No, get rid of the palestinians instead who are liars from Jordan and Egypt. They are fucking muslims so good riddance

anti=israel = muslims' useful idiot

>Tunisia

hahah no

Wew.

Your intellect is showing. Sad.

What a waste. The people that built the pyramids, now fully cucked by Arabs who demand they demolish them or cover them in wax as haram symbols of idolatry, Arabs who demand their women wear towels on their heads and chop up their clits as children.

What a waste. You used to be a civilisation.

>Ausfailia

hahah no

nope the Zionist have to be genocided not Israel or the Hebrews.

Still salty about all the wars you lost, huh?

I've read your shit a hundred times. The good thing with mudslimes like you and especially with people from Maghreb is that you have no knowledge of what actually happens here. You think you're linked with the Arabs of the region but you're nothing but sub-Arabs who were forcedly islamized. That's why you have nothing to say when you're confronted to actual facts other than "muh genocide" :^)

>What a waste. You used to be a civilisation
don't worry, we're invading,fucking your women and cucking your country right now and it's turning brown soon

Can you explain what this images meant by

>IT was merely land not owned by Jews

What do you mean public land?

>Ad hominems with no argument in sight
wew lad

You be even more salty once iran has its base ruining in syria.

Here is tip how to get support from the eu.

Yeah lets help the jew and cut each others foreskin too oi vei

open borders for israel

i want to see this country burn just to witness all the dishonest shills and shitty people in general wallow in pain

Indeed.

Who would support THIS anyway? Apart from far left parties

Not the same, this one was UK's territory, not Arab's and muslim'

6 sides to a cube each representing 1 gorillian

>Arab rape baby thinks he's a conqueror because he bought into a meme

>le evil Israel will conquer the entire world!!! not my filthy sect which currently massacre Eurocucks and Americunts everywhere around the world and in their own land!

>Show me a proof that the "Israeli people" existed before the creation of this "Jewish State"
>he doesnt provide proof of that the "Israeli people" existed before the creation of this "Jewish State" and just blarts out the usual kike MUH BALESTINIAN STATES NOT REAL and ends it with the same old LE MYTHICAL JOOO ROOTS meme reference that has not even anything to do with these "Israeli" people and their made up "Jewish state"

bye