They killed the man, not the idea

They killed the man, not the idea.

dw.com/en/nazi-memorabilia-found-in-german-army-barracks-deepening-bundeswehr-scandal/a-38738372

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/26/guernica-massacre-madrid-removes-facade-that-glorified-nazi-role
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont know single german man who dont love nazis

Honestly, does this surprise anyone? Of course ultranationalists are the only ones left in Germany with the will and spine to fight for their country.

you're on Sup Forums too often

> Wehrmacht helmet without any insignia is already considered nazi memorabilia

The army in Germany only exists as a honey pot to trap nationalists.

On Sup Forums you guys are like the new leafs

More like not enough, abdul.

Like everywhere in Europe.

>inanimate objects were found in a room
>barracks on lockdown

I was under the asumption 30-40% of DE army was shitskins already. Was I wrong?

OH NO

NOT MEMORABILIA

Wait, in a german army base they found old german army equipment.

And somehow this is news?

Well it's not a real Wehrmacht helmet without insignia is it?

>violent rape gangs plaguing the country
>government is more concerned with a couple of vintage helmets

in german television they showed these supposed nazi symbols on a wall in some german barracks

> standard grey Wehrmacht helmet
> MP40 on the wall

>German army barracks
>has a collection of memorabilia dating back to ww2
>this is a problem

I'm pretty sure if you look around any US/UK/AUS army base you'd find plenty of genuine Nazi memorabilia also.

I had a German foreign exchange student from Straubing live at my house in my senior year. Guy was one of the most polite people I've ever met and was probably the best lifting partner too. He expressed to me his concern over the youth hating Germany. What he said about that opened my eyes to the JQ.
I really hope he's doing okay.

this month gonna so funny when they start crying because of a fucking stahlhelm.

time to abolish the entire army of germany. Leave no nazi behind

>Army base has old army equipment in it

FUCKING STOP IT GOY THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH NOW MELT IT ALL DOWN IN TO SCRAP METAL, I'VE ALREADY TOLD CNN AND THE GUARDIAN TO WRITE ARTICLES ABOUT HOW YOURE ALL ANTI-SEMITES AND I'LL PUBLISH THEM IF YOU DONT STOP

>wasting time and manpower looking for harmlesss memorabilia rather that over 9000 terrorists who went to the ground planning next attacks

wtf is wrong with you krauts?

german state news EXPOSING german nazi symbols!

1/2

Why is this a bad thing?

2/2

Someone pls stop these Nazis

Someone just take Germany out back and end its suffering. We can lie to the rest of the EU and say he's gone to live on a farm up north.

For fucks sake. This is getting ridicilous. I get the impression that they are trying to shift the news from how easy it is to get registered as a syrian refugee to the "real problem of right-wing extremism"

allowing the display of those items is another shoah
APOLOGIZE!

are they fucking serious....

>keeping artifacts of your history means you want to gas the kikes race war now

C'mon that's low for us

Well, we can kill some men again, just ask for it

Wait, so is this literally just a private collection of German military history that happens to include items from the Nazi era?

this literally looks like a museum exhibit. This has gone beyond parody. I don't even want to save the West anymore guys, we're terminally ill.

>Landser, WW1 soldier and a musket

You know, to me as a racist east german this does not actually look like a shrine for nazi troops and more like a memorial to German soldiers throughout the ages.
But what do I know?

Literally in Berkeley CA a few years back, I knew a German woman whose father was in the SS. She only told me after we had been friends and neighbors for a long time. She somehow divined my true power level (I still don't know how) and was very frank with me after that, including her distaste for blacks and Jews. I moved away from CA in 2012 and we correspond regularly via old fashioned letters, as well as occasional phone chats. I have lunch with her when I visit the area. Her sons, who I still know also, are all very far-right and basically Nazi, though they hide it and have normal jobs in California. They do travel frequently to Germany and have a lot of family there. I only met her father one time, not long after I met her and just a few months before he died. He had an aura I can't even describe. Magnetic. A little frightening, though he was very friendly. Intense. I wish some of you guys could have met him.

Again: Berkeley. You never know what people are really thinking. There are more of us than anybody supposes.

abolish the german army!

You were defeated, your country is slave, you have no right to proud about your "glorious" ancestors, nothing wrong with it

you will die sooner

Even if they did have nazi symbols on them, it's STILL part of your military history. What the fuck.

lmao you are pathetic soviet scum

>NEVER forget the shoah goyim
>ANY reference to the past that isn't reiteration of Jewish suffering is NAZISM and EVIL

I think in a few years we'll see movies where there are decent people in the German army during WW2 but they were all black/brown. The BBC is openly trying to change history because they think their version is better.

The jews won, I hope they enjoy drowning in the hordes of third world savages they imported to replace us.

That's amazing. I often think of how many of us there actually are.

>t.magyar shitblood

It seems to me that being proud of any German history even world war 1 history is considered in bad taste in Germany, is this correct from your experience?

>Keep a line of helmets for history sake
>Some lefty investigator walks in and gets triggered

I bet they wera taken and destroyed also

Hitler didn't die in WW1 so it's also nazi

>t.inbred fingol

It's already happening. Pic related is the Swedish reinterpretation of WW1.

So at least part of the wehrmacht is on our side, good to know once shtf.

Christ. Is people that fearful of the past? Here in Spain things can get ugly if you speak openly about Franco if there is a leftist nearby, but this? This is just fucking nuts.

Russians really are subhumans. No other reason could explain their loyalty to their commissars.

I don't get it.
The summer break hasn't started yet and there's actual news to report. Why is this being treated like a big fucking scandal? What are (((they))) trying to distract from?
Is this just supposed to "balance out" the reports of muslim infiltrators in the army to make people think that both groups are equally dangerous?

Yes, pretty much. The "Sonderweg" school of historians think that everything starting from the early rise of Prussia in the 17th century was just a lead-up to the Third Reich and should be treated as such.

wtf i hate germans now!

russians got "defeated" too when you take a look at what the communists did to russian culture

unless you're one of the knuckle draggers who think untold millions dead is a good trade for "well, we got industrialized!"

user i ...

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/26/guernica-massacre-madrid-removes-facade-that-glorified-nazi-role

Why can't I wear Nazi memorabilia without being called a Nazi? They were /fa/ as fuck.

Do the older people in Spain revere Franco or is he hated by all generations?

>German Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyen stressed that Germany's modern army would not tolerate any veneration for the traditions and customs of Nazi Wehrmacht.
>Ursula von der Leyen
Nice minister krauts, I bet she has a ton of experience with military affairs.

>what the communists did to russian culture

We have nuclear weapon, we can into space, moreover we don`t have illiterate peasants like it was under Tsar

>millions dead

millions of dirty khokhols? not even a price

why do leftists hate history? theyre pulling down statues, rewriting the books.

is it so ridiculous to them that "never forget" might involve putting up a statue of hitler, or bin laden?

>moreover we don`t have illiterate peasants like it was under Tsar

I can clearly see you still have them on account of me talking to one now.

>also served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs from 2009 to 2013 and as the Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth from 2005 to 2009

of course!

Oh come on, they don't even try to make it correctly.

Though I will say, commies make catchy tunes.

Are they for fucking real

The working class brits which I am a part of are far more patriotic than the elites and media is this the same in Germany or is Deutschland as cucked as it seems from an outside perspective?

Like most of our ministers she doesnt know jack shit about what she is supposed to minister.
You can be an agricultural minister with only an apprenticeship as child caretaker....

It really doesnt wonder me why German politics are so shitty.

>1000-2000 nationalists that want their country great again and disgusted by the racial and religious demographic replacement just as the true Germans once warned of.
BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR (((REPUBLIC)))! SEIZE THEM!
>3000-4000 Islamist leaning "German" soldiers who could be training Muslims to fight or even planning an attack/coup
Beautiful diversity,progress and cultural enrichment! Let them continue.

Christ the German army is so cucked beyond belief. More so than the US,French or British.
Even the Chilean army puts you to shame with actual PRUSSIAN tradition.
Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4

Her attempts at "reform" so far involved yet more terrible deals for military equipment and trying to make the Bundeswehr more attractive to young people and women by social media campaigns and including flat screens and daycares in the barracks.
Truly an army that is ready to take on the challenges of the 21st century.

>Nice minister krauts, I bet she has a ton of experience with military affairs.

she introduced 40h week and daycare centers, also wanted to have flatscreens in every room.
IN THE FUCKING ARMY
while a large percentage of military material is either outdated or broken

>Army based has old army equipment on display
>literally anudda shoha

I think in a case of a real major conflict these ministers would be told to fuck off by generals, especially since the government offices probably get blown up by invaders.

hivemind

>daycares in the barracks
Someone nuke us plz
This pain needs to end

in armed conflict the chancellor is in command of the army

This post just Shows how misinformed you guys are about the state of affairs right now

they dont react like this because we are such cucked morons
they react like this because this is subtly cropping up everywhere in Germany
and they dont have a way to answer to it
they see how the pendulum swings into the other direction and loose their shit about it

dont Forget the German politicians, MSM, and "Intelligencia" are hard core lefties
and seeing how their Sheep slowly but steadily turn against them Freaks them out

The lower the income the more people seem to be against the gubbermint and how it handles things.
Problem is that these people often have a delusional thinking about how things work or are supposed to wörk.

Like that Germany pays more into EU then we get out of it....which is simply untrue, we profit greatly from the EU. Atleast our economy.

They arent really patriotic though, more like discontent peasants. They just want more shekels.
Only a very few are redpilled.

Gee, Merkel seems like a real inspiring leader.

Remember this?
They caught this group of (((Neo-Nazi's))) and paraded this stuff for the (((media))).

>inb4 links to this "plot" via family and friends.

nice digits.
She is basically cryptocommunist at this point

>Merkel pulls a Hitler and takes direct command away from generals

You're going to Moscow in winter again.

Thats WW1. How UNEDUCATED are our leftits?
Do they know you can buy german army model kits at every fucking hobby store?

It's somewhat similar here.
The AfD party gets most of it's support from the working and lower middle classes, especially in east Germany. In Berlin, one of their highest election results was actually in one of the districts with the highest quota of Russian immigrants.

dont Forget the "Girls day" 3-Weeks ago
with 13 year old Girls getting German uniform jackets and marching through the Barracks
getting them ready for another "Draft our Daughters" Action
I hate the left so fucking much

>we profit greatly from the EU. Atleast our economy.
I doubt any of that great profit to Germany ever goes into the pockets of anyone but the German elite liberal establishment though.

Russia even jokes about it.
pic related

I looked this up and one of the articles translated as
>BACKGROUND: The Neo-Nazi Party "The Right", the hatred of refugees and the fear of legal terrorism

Is that what you guys call it there? Legal... terrorism?

This

Most slavs in germany are pretty assimilated and see themselves more as german even if they dont admit it. They are also mostly redpilled and dont give a shit about liberal agenda.

Lol, their tweets are almost as good as the Emperor's.

>one of their highest election results was actually in one of the districts with the highest quota of Russian immigrants.

Russians can be quite based in some areas but ruin the image of nationalism by essentially having a dictator

because those "russian immigrants" are mostly of german ethnicity and their spouses. They are legitemately angry about niggers and sandniggers getting the support they didn't get 20 years ago. Also they are very proud to be german. Decent and easy people

>we live in a world where embassy staff shitpost on social media
I dont know whether this is a dream or a nightmare.

Gotta admit, their embassy banter does get funny.

Funnier still seeing the Russian armed forces take bombing coordinates from /sg/ and actually blow up Jihadists.

Germans lost 19% of their Purchasing Power
since the Euro was instated
working class Germans got fucked over simple as that

News from today:

All(!!) barracks are going to be searched for nazi symbols