How do you find pride in your nation?

How do you find pride in your nation?

Do you?

History. That's all Britain has.

I'm not French.

I dont take pride in my nation, i take pride in the people who live here,used to live here and the culture they passed down to me.

that guy is at least 35

That's what a nation is

Combien pour la petit fille?

I don't really...I get to sit and watch as mongrels bastardize my culture and foster contempt towards me from the rest of the world.

Then I get called a racist for wanting fishing waters back while a so called nationalist party tries to build wind turbines on my farm.

is that the actual picture they used?

None. I am a biological entity that is native to the system of nature. Culture is irrelevant when you consider the nature of our species.

The Netherlands is a relatively great place though, there are few places on earth to live where you can have such peace of mind as in this country.

its all we got now my hermano

;_;

My automobile, and my weapon. My property and family.

There is no way for any European nation to find pride in their nation in modern times. We're all domesticated and degenerate. We can only find pride in our history and in small moments of goodness that happen now and then.

delete

We have less kikes and muslims of all Europe.

>Culture is irrelevant

???

>there are few places on earth to live where you can have such peace of mind as in this country.
Because weed is legal?

>my hermano

The Spanish could be less repulsive if they didn't speak in Mexican.

not less than Poland

So your pride comes from lenient gun laws?

In Italy it's easy.

Plenty of stuff to be proud of, plenty to be ashamed as well

>pride
>in a bunch of cunts who drink constantly
>can barely trace back their ancestry 3 generations, if that, that general leads to a bunch of fucking prisoners or desperate rejects from the British Isles
>a bunch of cucks infused with """aussie spirit""" who will never vote for anything akin to an actual leader, because there are none to be found in this desolate wasteland
>lampooned online as "shitposting masters" when everything ever posted by an aussie is mediocre at best and worst
Oh whoops, I mean, haha fuck you cunts, ima go down a couple VB's and cave a dirty abos skull in, haha

I pretend the 100 past years didn't existed.

We wuz mercenaries n'shit, lots of historical french german italian battlefield we won... against other of our kind tough. Then rabbi Jackobivid told us we were stupid to suicide, that we had enough funds to invest here and there to prosper... History has never stoped for us.

I do like our culture outside of the big cities. Always very comfy and usually non-degenerate. Quite easy to bond with your community. Even the smaller towns like Bath are quite nice.

WW1 started 103 years ago, so best pretend the last 104 years didn't exist.

"Culture" has only existed for a speck of time (500,000 years by the broadest possible definition, compared to life existing for over 4 billion years) and will be long gone when either we've wiped out ourselves, or all life on earth, or when our ancestors live out their lives in a more natural environment.

He's moroccan, don't give him any (You)s

We fought bravely in the WWI this war was a mess but we managed.

Same

lol no. the laws do not matter to me.

I'm mostly read about the history of my people, and go to the Cathedrals, there you can feel how great is our civilization

>First post is directed about French

Did a French rape you, shitskin ?

>Did a French rape you

The only thing the French have raped in the past 200 years is logic.

Tavo kalba yra seniausia kalba europoje, ir po simtų metų lietuviai vis dar nacija. Tavo tradicinė muzika irgi labai graži.

I don't live in or near European capital suburbs specially the major capitals

And history

Hey, stop it, we owe them.
For the whole "Basically funded our army and sent over troops to assist with the remove teabag project" and because French Cajun is sexy as fuck.

A French definitely raped you

You sound obsessed with us

!5 years ago; ir wasnt so long ago... now you are the goyim imprisoning thhe chosen one!

Aš nesakau, kad pats savo šalies praeitimi nesididžiuoju, pritariu, kad išsaugoti šią kalbą ir bent kiek kultūros yra stebinantis pasiekimas.

>graži muzika
ne

>A French definitely raped you

Only in your dreams.
Real French haven't existed for the past 70 years.

My nation saved Europe from a Muslim invasion once...
Also fucked up Byzantium.
Things to be proud of I guess.

Man patinka lietuviškos muzikos. Yra daug trashy-euro-pop bet ne daugiau negu kitose šaliose. Tu turi būti laimingas kad tu ne iš Afrikos ar Asios.
Aš žydas (proteviai iš Lietuvos): galėčiau būti nelaimingas tai būdamas, bet aš protingas ir sveikas, mano žmona graži Lietuvaitė, ir darbas irgi gana gerai.
Ir tu? Kaip tu gyveni? Ar tavo gyvenimas tikrai taip blogai?

Aš nesakiau kad kažkas labai blogai, aišku, ta visa post-sovietinė nuotaika, masinis alkoholizmas, prasta infrastruktūra ir apskrita degeneracija depresyvi, bet viskas kaip ir pakenčiama, redpill'inta tauta tai jokių smėlnigerių bent nėra.

Kai aš sakiau kad muzika nėra gera, turėjau omeny tradicinę, nežinau kas vyksta pop scenoje. Praleidau pusę mokyklos metų folkloro tematikos chore, taigi žinau, apie ką kalbu.

The only time a Frenchman ever shows courage is when he is attempting to rape

OK, suprantu. Norėčiau kalbėmis daugiau, bet turiu eiti dabar. Ačiū už minčius

History is the past. Pride is based on deeds, not dead letters on paper.

Tradition is keeping the flames alive not worshiping and jacking off to the Ashes

>Real French haven't existed for the past 70 years.

Then why are you obssessed with us if we don't exist, achmed ?

courage is for dumb people

Šarūnai, tu?