State Elections Schleswig-Holstein 2017 Thread #001

Let's not forget there is another election happening today - State-level parliament (Landtag) election in Germany, Schleswig-Holstein. Here is a quick rundown:

- Voting is from 8:00 to 18:00 CEST. Closing time will be 17:00 in UK, 12:00 East, 9:00 West Coast USA

- First exit polls are expected shortly after 18, the official counts will be gradually reported but usually the end result will be known only in the night. But it's probably not that important. Who's in or out probably will be clear within the first hour.

- For the first time the voting age is lowered to 16 years - change pushed by the leftists, let's see if it plays off for them or backfires.

- Another specialty - the Danish minority party SSW that has no 5%-barrier unlike all other parties. They'll get in with 1-3 seats no matter what

- AfD has chances to get into parliament, but it polls lower than in the most other states (currently 6-7%). If they get in, they will likely block any possible coalition variants with Greens, including the current SPD/Green/SSW coalition. A grand coalition (CDU+SPD) is expected.

- AfD reported that over 90% of their advertisement posters were destroyed. Antifa is doing that shit, covered by the government.

- The SPD boss in SH is Ralf Stegner - a disgusting punk who is constantly rumbling on Twitter, calling for attacks on AfD politicians. His son is in Antifa.

- Current participation is higher than last time atm

- Twitter hashtags are #ltwsh2017 , #ltwsh

Official results will be published here:
landtagswahl-sh.de/portal.php

Last polls in Schleswig-Holstein:
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/schleswig-holstein.htm

Current coalition has no chance in current polls:
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein/landtagswahl-sh/neue-umfrage-keine-mehrheit-fuer-regierung-aus-spd-gruenen-und-ssw-id16741086.html?nojs=true

Other urls found in this thread:

daserste.de/live/index.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-03/iw-studie-afd-waehler-gehalt-bundesdurchschnitt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Party with a bottle cap #schulzzug

What is the best outcome here?

- AfD gets in
- LINKE does not get in (they're polling at 4.5%)
- No coalitions with Greens possible
- Massive SPD/CDU loss

Fischkopp here, just got home from voting. Voting booth was filled to the brim with boomers, probably all going to vote for Mutti

>tfw your country is fucking retarded

Ich kann mir die Zukunft vorstellen:
>Merkel immer noch am Amt
>Merkel schon zum 6ten mal gewählt
>Sie hat schon eine Burka getragen bei ihrer 4ten Wahl

What about the youngsters? Any/many 16-year-olds?

They do not look happy. Is the Schulzzug in trouble?

>What is the best outcome here?
AfD and LINKE drop out. Greens fall below 10%. CDU wins 34%. FDP wins 12%.

CDU & FDP coalition possible. Deportations start up again immediately.

Saw one on the street with the obligatory letter, but mostly old farts

CDU is going to ignore everything they said pre-election and anyone who will call them out on it will be called a nazi. There will be no significant amount of deportations, business as usual

Explain to me why AfD not reaching 5% is a good thing without using memes or neo-cuck bullshit!

Participation is higher than last time - 42% at 14h

Because the party is infested with morons. A party without any members just called "Less Immigration" with no policy plans other than less immigration would poll just as high as the AfD.

So basically people who are on a sinking ship are morons if they care about fixing the leak while having no clue how to fix the ship's electrics.

Makes perfectly sense.

>Schleswig-Holstein
Who cares.
NRW is next week

Meinst du die holt Adenauer ein vom Alter im Amt her?

Wow, didn't know Heiko Maas is now doing sex-change hormone therapy!

We don't have baby boomers in Germany, that generation starved in infancy after WW2.

How would you describe retarded old farts voting CDU because they did so their entire life then? Without them, Mutti wouldn't be in power

With normal words and no false Englisch loanwords. Goddamn americanized idiot.

Stammwähler is the word you were looking for

next week NRW let's fucking go

voting as a 16 year old is so retarded.. How is this allowed? These kids get influenced by their ultra leftist teachers and all vote SPD/Grüne/Linke

Give it back

Who is /ourguy/ , or party?

Alternative für Deutschland

Why do your people vote for that old kime pedo, i read somewhere he droped primary school or highschool

Are they going to vote to rejoin Denmark or something

Because they should

AfD doesn't even have anything about deporting immigrants in their voting program. If you vote for them, you vote for ineffective moneygrubbers like the Donald

(((they))) always schedule elections in less important regions one or two weeks before something big to test the ground. Was the same before Berlin election last fall.

My mother works in an old people's home and she always votes CDU with the inhabitants there :)

This is true. In Australia It benefits conservative Right wing parties if the voting age is higher..also if voting is not compulsory.

it's amazing how far we've come that transwomen can bear legit children these days

This is the correct answer

CDU and FDP are the only respectable parties in Germany

FDP is a fucking trash party. They always abandon all their promises to make a coalition. Voting FDP is worthless. CDU is just talking shit before the elction all the time. AfD is the only party worth voting for.

You're literally wasting your vote on a party that has no platform other than "no immigration" and with no real knowledge of how to even do that

and the alternative is voting for what? More rapefugess? commies? pedos and weeD LMAO?

I dont agree with everything what AfD says but you are right.

They do have other platforms. Have you read their program on energy, education and foreign policy?

Also they are an opposition party for the next few years. The ONLY opposition party we have in Germany. I'm perfectly fine with voting AfD

>voting for neoliberals

I voted Left as any sane man would

All parties here are trash desu

You could always vote Green or Line like the KEK you are

I don't either. They have a few morons in the party, sure. Which party doesn't? But we strongly need a good opposition in the Landtage/Bundestag. A strong AfD will push the CDU more to the right.

>Elections
>In Slesvig-Holsten
Literally the biggest joke ever made.

Yea I will die before I betray every man who has died for this country and vote Green party or die Linke

I meant cuck

If you're in S-H and aren't voting CDU today, what the hell are you doing desu

just stfu dumb burger

I live in NRW and will vote AfD next week

>Let's not forget there is another election happening today
Mods plz sticky

Her name is literally Bärbel BOY

Stay shit with your old cow of a Chancellor

nice quads and make Israel great again!!

Bollocks.

That woman is far too tall to be Heiko Maas.

this. donald niggers are cancer.....

Tell me how the NRW voting could end up

Green party and die Linke could both fall under 5%. AfD can easily get above 10%. Im pretty excited. I also hope that SPD will crash and burn. They are polling pretty bad with Schulz

There are only four acceptable parties to vote for:
>Die Linke
>DKP
>Der Dritte Weg
>NPD

Voting AfD is retarded as is voting CDU, FDP or SPD.

They were maybe long long time ago. Not today.

Dude.. what are you smoking?

>Die Linke
>NPD

are you retarded? Also NPD is a fucking joke as a party and they will never get above 5% anywhere in Germany again. AfD is the only way to save this country

guckt auf ihn, guckt auf ihn und lacht

Yes, more neoliberalism surely will save us all! Down with taxes for the rich!

Watch that edge, my boy.

Nimm dein (Du)

Are they mostly cucks now?

TV live stream : election coverage begins from 17:45
daserste.de/live/index.html

NPD is polling at roughly 5% in Sachsen tho

>Linke
>NDP

>Sachsen
>rest of germany

don't get me wrong I like Sachsen and the people but voting NPD is really useless. If we wanna get somewhere AfD is the only way.

A new episode of: I read a single ZEIT article on a preliminary AfD program and immediately became an expert in German politics. Go and watch the Heute Show, you illiterate faggot.

>NPD

I thought Germany like banned Nazism or something

Why so angry? Can't wait until AfD comes into power and makes all you dirty neets join their Reichsarbeitsdienst!

t. Mohammed

don't you have some Böhmermann to watch? Nie wieder Rechts!!11!

Only FDP is the real option here. The great coalition made me lose all faith in the CDU and the SPD and AfD making a fool of themselves by promoting a lesbian is not a real option either

NPD is a state-sponsored "controlled opposition". A party to divert potential right voters from a proper party.

t. "we need a slim state but one that also can defend our borders"-AfDumb

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-03/iw-studie-afd-waehler-gehalt-bundesdurchschnitt

kys

I agree, I just wanted to say that the NPD isn't entirely lost in all states yet, because
>Sachsen

On second thought, don't vote. Just join your local Reichsbürgerbewegung.

we can easily defend our borders. The police are just told not to.

Basically my reasoning. FDP isn't the best but right now they are the only option

FDP are oppurtunistic cucks who will form a coalition with virtually everyone to get to power.
Kubicki even said so iirc

>Reichsbürgerbewegung

most of them are fucking loony, but funny thing about them is, many of them are also closet communists begging russia the save them from the nazi gsmb called BRD.

>The AfD is promoting a lesbian
>better vote for a party who betrays its voters everytime after an election to form a coalition

you are just pretending to be retarded, aren't you?

I'm a burger and even I know this.

>Voting age reduced to 16
RIP Germany

Read. The. Fucking. Program.

You're probably in a care facility right now, huh? You can ask the institution staff to guide you. It's not that hard, I swear.

Also a burger and don't know this

well good sir, as far as I know taxation is still theft aswell

Im an oldfag and remember when it came out NPD was run by the German state.

SH is the best state of germany and i hop it stays this way.

Citizen of Kiel reporting in.

NRW is the worst state of Germany and i hope it doesn't stay this way.

Citizen of rural NRW reporting in.

Seriously lads, is there any hope left for NRW?

Rhineland-Palatinate here, but SH is pretty great, I have to give you that

5.4.2 „Aktivierende Grundsicherung” -
Arbeit, die sich lohnt
Die AfD will eine „Aktivierende Grundsicherung“ als
Alternative zum Arbeitslosengeld II (sogenanntes „Hartz
IV“). Dabei schmilzt der staatliche Unterstützungsbetrag der
Grundsicherung mit wachsendem Einkommen immer weiter
ab, bis ab einem bestimmten Einkommen Einkommensteuer
zu entrichten ist, statt einen staatlichen Unterstützungs

Sounds like forced labour to me

>CDU and FDP are the only respectable parties in Germany

Sorry, I can't vote for convicted liars.

>You're literally wasting your vote
It's not really wasting if there is nothing better you could use it for. You can't save your votes until a party comes along with which you agree on everything.

>lelel was just pretending to be retarded xD

Did my voting duty lads :^)

tfw AfD somehow managed not to have a single recognizable candidate in this state

Doesn't bother me too much because I vote for policy, not faces but it will cost them boomer votes for sure.

Why don't any of you live in glorious B-W