Ok guys. Fuck this. I've been noticing, since looking into the flat earth...

Ok guys. Fuck this. I've been noticing, since looking into the flat earth, that every thread that is made here is being deleted and 404'd never to be found. They never make it to the archives, none of them. Ive also noticed how this flat-earth-society is a psyops, derailing the ridiculing the actual flat-earth theories. We just now had a thread, the one with 200 billion galaxies, it just got fucking deleted, no reason, there were some good posts, anons were all over the place. Ive noticed the same thing is happening in youtube, in google searchs etc, you only find the dumbest stupud bullshit theories. The best ones ive seen has been here, not all but some of them, including great links and information. Please keep in mind, the globe model and that we are no more than dust in this big universe of ours was only made up to make you think so little of yourself. Those who knows, knows they NWO, are in bed with satan. Just look at the sacrificial or pedophilic rituals they have and youll understand.

Ill contribute with a link

>atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1

I really hope you guys do the same, the real red pill is to first understand your world. Dont let them shill you. Almost all of humanity lives in a cloud of delusion and insecurity about everything, so they just fuck it. Why even think, when we can choose not to think. Its easier right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that every thread that is made here is being deleted and 404'd never to be found.
Fuck off with your conspiracy theory idiocy. We don't want to hear it. This is no longer a Christian board, get out.

How do we see the same stars that our ancestors did thousands of years ago, if we are a spinning earth, orbiting around a sun, a fucking sun that is flying like usain bolt through space? I assume we wouldnt be in that exact same position, ever, to witness a star at an exact location as the day before, or the year before. But still we do so? Either the whole universe is spinning with us at an exact amount of speed, the same exact direction or we have all been fooled.

Gtfo you fat cunt. Fucking race traitor, you might as well kill yourself right now you useless piece of stupid shit.

You have no concept of physics or astronomy, or you do and you are trolling very poorly, because we know very well that the stars DO change position over time. Why do you bother???

I'm serious, why do you bother making posts like this? Nobody believes you, nobody humors you but me. Why?

Hey I BELIEVE OP

Flat Earth is the truth op but you'll have a very hard time on Sup Forums

I was reading when it got 404ed. Spain user said that only 10% of galaxies can support life.

Idiot, damn so fucking idiotic. Physics and astronomy is fucking pseudo science. The only theory you know is the ones youve been told. Have you ever heard of Zetetic astronomy?

Yeah he was wrong about the galaxies because there are non but still, he was moving towards the right direction.

Yes, some of the stars does, not all of them. Some dont even fucking move. AT ALL.

its biblical

Another link worth looking into

youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE

Just hear the man out. He is reasonable, not like the nutjobs (((they))) try to show us, give him few mins and decide for yourselves

>believes that there's been a conspiracy that earth is round for 1500 years
OY VEY

Maybe there is even more to it. Who knows what the actual fuck is going around the "south pole".

Not for 1500 years maybe, but it would only take a few years to come up with a story that would go back 2000 years. And if you have the money and the attention of the stupid guys, it wouldnt be a problem pushing your story and make it mainstream. Just like the homos, transes, holocaust, history, lol, who the fuck do you think writes history?

Either you are trolling or you seriously need mental counseling. I know all you'll read in this post is "pee pee poo poo!" but, honestly, you need help.

None of those verses imply the Earth being not spherical.

This is how delusional you are. It is the other way around. I know that your mind cant take it, your false world would probably shatter into pieces. You are a perfect demonstration on how they really control the people. Either you are just stupid simply for not connecting the dots (get the fuck out of there if so), or you are shill (then also get the fuck out of here)

>read the OP
>sounds promising
>decide to skip middle and read the bottom of the paragraph
>"NWO Satan pedophile"

Ok sweetheart. Take your meds.

I really don't care if the Earth is flat or spherical But I'm inclined to believe it is the latter. I believe the Bible says the World is a sphere and also I think it would be too hard to cover up with all modern technology, planes and satellites etc.

>you need help
if it's that ridiculous why don't you explain it to us? shouldn't take much longer than typing a non-relevant comment. fucking burgers.

Forget the verses for a second, just try to look for it, a real fellow polack would and will eventually see how everything is connected, everything from jerusalem to pizzagate to nasa

Why do we have to get all the loony conspiracy theories, can't you go harass another board?

Google Eratosthenes.

Go through my link, itll debunk those things you said, but the things that are said in the link is also debunkable, there is two sides to this. I know its hard, how could the earth actually be flat etc but if you did the science yourself you would be amazed. Rather than just following everything we are told

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference
pretty fucking elaborate 2000 year conspiracy, even the Greeks were in on it!

The greeks were controlled by the spherical earthing Jews, it's confirmed.
This is a conspiracy so that when they start (((colonisation))) of (((space))) they can send us to Africa instead of the non-existent Mars.

literally no one will waste their time with your links. no one who makes flat earth videos even believe it, they just know how easy it is to make $$$ from gullible fucks like you who watch them all day

You do realize you're arguing with paid shills, right?

the bible does not teach a sphere

You have nothing more to say?

Well thats because it's fucking stupid, and has nothing to do with politics.

The greeks had no north star in 400BC because polaris has shifted closer to north since then

Post certain nasa webms and the mods will prune thread quickly.

I know, but just as how i found out the truth, i believe that there still are some lost souls out there who is wandering in the dark, just waiting to be saved.

>yfw you realise Pythagoras was one of (((them)))

>telescope artifacts
Oh for fuck's sake FE are litrally retarded. All stars are so far as to be point sources, not visible as a disc.

Yeah that's been happening a lot lately dude

pangea is bullshit
expanding earth makes more sense
I mean what about the ocean crust of pangea?
where did it go?

The Nazi Antartica general as was fucking good,that disappeared as well.

Then there was a thread in which an Indianon was quoting some ancient civilization and symbologies and shit,he didn't returned after part 2 of that thread,this place is compromised.

Not just (((pythagoras))), it's every (((scientist))) and (((mathematition)))...
They're all in on it.