Why does Sup Forums hate Paul Joseph Watson?

Why does Sup Forums hate Paul Joseph Watson?

Hard mode: No imagination of shock or mass meteors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VutQpdlFmQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ynwK0opVJA0
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=YGbdu9bFhzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Media would like to think so. But we don't. Nice try fishing for negative comments.

Let this thread sink in

because he's a trendy bellend who's cashing in one the rise of the far right, just like milo and spencer

They hate is dashing good looks!

What? no MAYNESTREAM MEEDYA?
lame

Fuck Mylo

IMAJIN MOI COCK

Who? E-celeb faggots need to leave.

He never say anything interesting, never develop something meaningful.

I prefer tucker carlson he destroys lives youtube.com/watch?v=VutQpdlFmQU

can someone post that image of him trying to pick up a girl ?

Most of the alt-light types are opportunists or just try to be edgy while maintaining some type of "respectability".

They can be a good gateway drug but you can't dwell on them too long.

He's a cuckservative.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynwK0opVJA0

other than that shit. he's ok, but still alt-lite.
muh civic nationalism

I haven't the faintest idea who he is.

Bump, interested

The tolerant left is not a legitimate form of protest

He's gay tho

He's

I think we kinda like the guy

because he's a russian shill

uses sources for his videos from his own website

you can't do that man

every time I see this photo I think Paul Joseph Watson is a black man. I get him confused with Shaun King

DOES ANYONE ELSE CONFUSE THIS GUY FOR A NIGGER? in this picture. his eyes are bluer and his face is dweebier

i just dislike him because of his looks
he looks like the biggest beta cuck
to ever wander the earth

>Why does Sup Forums hate Paul Joseph Watson?
He's British. He's a faggot. He's a pussy. He uses all three names. He loves (((them))). He bailed on the Trump train. He's a degenerate.

Sup Forums should support people like picrelated, people who literally and unapologetically bash communists in the head with a blunt object instead of sitting around tweeting about it.

He's a homosexual cuck slob

Alt light literal faggot
Has never had an original thought
Would never ever name the Jew

Kek why is his face always warped

forced meme

>Sup Forums should support unashamed racemixers

Because he's a smug cunt that cherry picks. I track with him, however he lacks rationality yet pretends to be a beacon of truth. Fuck PJW, he's an absolute cretin like any other sjw

He's gay with an annoying accent. Enough for me to hate him.

Yeah, let's support the civic nationalist race traitor.

>British
Not an argument.
>Faggot
More of an insult, not an argument
>Pussy
Insult, not an argument
>All 3 names
That's a personal issue if anything
>He loves (((them)))
Proofs.
>Bailed on the Trump train
He doesn't blindly follow everything Trump does, so? What did he bail for?
>Degenerate
Not an argument

I agree with you though. We need more Stickmen. But as some would say, the pen is mightier than the sword.

fuck this kike puppet

>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

Not uno argumento

>He loves (((them)))
>Proofs.
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

Reminds me of the recent Russian - English history, he's probably a Russian shill, dughinist most likely

Nope. Fake news. He's based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGbdu9bFhzQ

>Divide and conquer

He broke a piece of lumber that previously held the American flag over the head of a Communist. Almost nothing else matters. That is fucking based, and we need more of it. Besides, Asians are Honorary.

i like him

The MAYNE STREAM METEOR is once again spreading FAKE NYEWS that I am a REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER

IMAGINE MY SHARK

I want to fuck him while he moans with that weird accent of his desu.

>No imagination of shock or mass meteors.
LEFF TISS AT FOH CHAN IS SENSE WHORING ME

He never said he likes Jews. What he said is he hasn't started seeing (((Them))) yet. What you need to do is redpill him instead of rejecting him because he doesn't want to gas everyone with a crooked nose. Unless you've already tried, and he just straight up rejects evidence. Which would be alarming.

He's a part of Infowars. That's all you need to know.

he knows that jews control the media, he's (((their))) puppet, he will not gonna turn on them, that's for sure

no, but I'm wondering how big the niggerdick was that was in his ass when the picture was taken. must've been pretty big.

>mylo

Should we start making this into a hate symbol, or is it too late?

he's fine. maybe a little bit grating the way he poses all his statements as questions. a man doesnt answer his own questions. or have 3 first names for that matter.

Its for ALL!

hes been working in right wing media for 15 years you dolt

Let's.

Obviously Catholic and about 30 years of age.

There's a glut of "Paul Josephs" and "John Pauls Josephs" born in the UK when JP II was pope who had Joseph as his prioritised saint.

We should.

PJW is and alt-media trend fag and cringefag. Goes around telling people he's 'cool' and 'Cowntur cunture'. If you have to go around telling people you are any of these things then you are just a cringecel.

MANE STREAM MEATIER

PIC CHAH MAI SUPPLIES WHEN DOI LAME QUEEN OF INDIA SOIYZ PROTESTANTS AREUNT EH LEGITIMUT FORM OF PROTESR

>when youtube/twitter """social media celebs""" use the only one good photo of them filtered to fuck to try and look handsome but in reality they're near trogladytian

kek'n and a wew'n lads

in all seriousness, before I leave this thread, just look at one of his videos. he's cringey as fuck. he's not cool because you agree with some of what he says: he's a faggot YouTuber.

stop promoting yourself PJW

sage this shit

He is faggot tho

>NOYNTY NOYN PEH-CENT OF THA POP-HUE-LAYSON TROST THO MAYNSTREEM METEOR

I don't hate him, most of his stuff is just very predictable and he gets very annoyingly smug when he's right.