youtube.com/watch?v=y13mn1tMjzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0m1xs1NT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ymK5R9PeAeo
youtu.be/YfIkiny_O14
youtube.com/watch?v=Uxy2ma5s2eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit this is fucking crazy i didn't see this

Holy shit crazy video.

I wonder if the talk show guys went on to ramble about "not all refugees" for the next hour.

Hehehe such a culturally enriching experience now you can learn to be more barbaric like everyone in the Maghreb! Truly Europe needs more of this.

>Good good goy

How many people were redpilled over this news section in Italy, approximately, judging by number of people watching this channel, italianbros?

>Romania
>European civilization

kek

when you run out of gibs and cultural enrichment ensues in full force

Italians deserve this - WTF is the mafia doing? Aren't they supposed to kill them?

Bump.

WTF !?

I'm actually curious about this too why the fuck is the mafia not skinning some subhumans to make a point?

The mafia is making money off of the refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=y13mn1tMjzg

they try, but they are weak sissies. can't do shit to stop them because they are too powerful.
italian memefia only works on weak whites.

Funny to see Italy getting BLACKED again

>Russia
>civilization

I miss you Benito ...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0m1xs1NT4

>tfw your only hope against muslims is the Mafia

This is now an Italy appreciation thread

meanwhile in Rome

This is hilarious but Italy is still fucking saving sheissfleisch in the med and god knows your (((democracy))) is fucked.

>Russia
>European
>Civilization

Anglos stop with lies. Some ruskies are cool and dandy, but as a group they are mongolian horde. They allowed bolshevism to flurish, just like gooks.

>Ireland

save us brothers

Italy used to refuse immigrants boats, but the EU threatened to fine us for billions of euros. Recently a few ships of leftist scums have been caught taking refugees directly from Libyan coasts, they are all under investigation now, I'm pretty sure that the guy who exposed them posted the YouTube video with all the proofs online.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymK5R9PeAeo

It's Canale 5, the second Italian channel by audience, around 11,30 PM, so I'd say more than 500k people

Kill me now

youtu.be/YfIkiny_O14

>sweden has the most green
L m a o

Horthy did nothing wrong duce

>Scandinavia are always barbarians
is this true?

I think that's mostly because of the thought police, I wouldn't be surprised to know that swedish people secretly hate foreigners much more than we do. They probably can't say this because they will suffer repercussions.

We was civilized between 1905-2049. Importing shitskins and non whites was a mistake and the end of Our civilized civilization

I think he's implying that if sweden finally implodes the refugees will spread to the nearby countries, pretty sure you guys would definitely not let them live

These are good vids Italybro, but why are so many captions [Unintelligible]? Is it a regional dialect or a bad translation?

Bad translation, videos were probably made by someone who wasn't enough aquatinted with Italian to understand people mumbling like a native speaker would do

Bad translation

That was my impression; I don't speak Italian but the reporter had no problem understanding them and chose to keep those clips in the video. Good luck with the never-ending waves of shit heading your way.

the mafia isn't some benevolent robin-hood-esque organization. It's a bunch of criminals protecting ther interests and asserting dominance. they are cancer as well, they only "protect" those who submit to them, and if it's in their agenda.

you have wathced too many hollywood movies about the mafia.the don't have honor or respect for the nation.they are using immigrants as slave in southern fields,drug dealers or directly into human trafficking

This, they should be gassed too

fucking gold

giornalisti, solo merda chissà se ha apprezzato la cultura differente

This is a lie
Russians have the lowest life expectancy in all of Europe, they drink due to severe depression, 40% of all pregnancies end in abortion (high whoredom) highest homicide rates in all of Europe, Africa level AIDS rates....

If you actually believe that Russia isn't the least cultured "European" country then you should kill yourself faggot

I used to run a start up far right website called the European Guardian (its gone now but we have vids on youtube) the vast majority of our followers were italian even tho we were english speaking website.

Judging by the FB profiles and the friends of those FB profiles I would imagine southern Italy has a HUGE amount of Fascists or quasi-Fascists.

THeir pictures would have them at BBQ's doing roman salutes, family fun days with swastika looking flags all that stuff.

Never seen anything like it in another country except for maybe AWB in South Africa

I guess the implication is that they will get better while we get worse. It's 2050.

Italians are still in large part traditional people. Sadly in the north (where my family is from) we are slowly becoming "progressive". The South is usually very anti-migration, especially when it comes to people from outside Europe (I know a guy from Naples who is "okay" with Polish and ukrainian migrants, but cannot stand the idea of multiculturalism and immigrants from Muslim Countries).

yeh the abo owners of that place are definitely superior to europeans. oh wait it's owned by a european.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uxy2ma5s2eM

Based Italians.

Italians are born based.
We're naturally racist
couldn't tell you why but me and my whole family think Italians are the upper echelon of people and that niggers and muslims are worse than dirt.

sad but true

Of all the advanced Western European cultures, Italians have the least racial guilt...by a lot. They won't put up with this as long as the English, French, or Germans.

Germons as always - only barbarians

she unironically deserved it... they were just trying to fucking sleep

hopefully it redpills her though and she votes to kick them out

you're only supposed to use this on Italian shitposters