Do Leftists Actually Believe the Bullshit They Spew?

archiving isn't working for some reason

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bill-nye-didnt-censor-gender-science-he-updated-it-because-thats-how-science-works

>we used to think the earth was flat
>remember that, goy?

Saying that earh is not flat is censorship

>because-thats-how-science-works
No... No Kaleigh... I don't quite know how to tell you this, but you've essentially been lied to.

Yep, science consist in studying a sacred book and repeting the same bullshits until the end of humanity

>we used to think the Earth was flat
Meanwhile in reality:
>Early Greek philosophers alluded to a spherical Earth, though with some ambiguity.[14] Pythagoras (6th century BC) was among those said to have originated the idea, but this may reflect the ancient Greek practice of ascribing every discovery to one or another of their ancient wise men.[10] Some idea of the sphericity of the Earth seems to have been known to both Parmenides and Empedocles in the 5th century BC,[15] and although the idea cannot reliably be ascribed to Pythagoras,[16] it may, nevertheless have been formulated in the Pythagorean school in the 5th century BC[10][15] although some disagree.[17] After the 5th century BC, no Greek writer of repute thought the world was anything but round.[14]
No we that Bill Nye or his audience identifies with can be said to include the pre-Pythagorean Greeks.
God I hate this fucking faggot with an ever growing passion.

I have no idea where I mentioned said sacred book anywhere, but okay.

>updating science
>quietly without announcing retroactive changes
Yeah, nah, go fuck yourself Nye, you aren't a fucking scientist.

This quack doesn't even have a phd.

This is science: you say one shit one day, then you never ever change your mind what ever facts are saying

>we used to think the earth was flat
The Earth is flat. There is more scientific proof of a flat Earth than there is of a ball Earth. Do some research.

TIL a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering is the same as a PhD in bilogy

why don't you buy a brain?

so the science can change but on climate change the science is settled?

No, you stupid fucking kraut. Changes and updates are well documented and announced, you also don't retroactively change your position so you can pretend it was the same the whole time.

99% of scientists agree on climate changes.

Pretty sure writers at Vice don't buy into what they write.

Go get a ball and then dunk it in treacle or honey. Notice how it coats the ball's shape by forming a curved surface? Thats what water does but with gravity rather than viscosity.

And yet, they can't successfully model their settled science. Makes me confident they know what they're talking about!

Thats because that spinning force is much higher than the retentive force for a more accurate depiction of the earth in miniature get a ball magnet poor ferofluid on it and then spin that.

>gender is on a spectrum but race is a social construct and people evolved to have identical intelligence despite having vastly different physical characteristics. If you deny the scientific proof of climate change you are an idiot, if you deny the scientific proof of races having different levels of intelligence you are racist.

>Changes and updates are well documented and announced

Lol no they aren't

>Hitler didn't kill the Jews, he just updated them because that's how history works

You update science when there is science to update.

Every fucking Bill Nye thread I see gets pic related. This fucker is into pizza, I guarantee it. The truth will come out.

Checkmate, atheists.

Here's the problem.
Usually there's peer reviews, constant analysis, etc.

Just because some guy makes a fucking video saying it doesn't make it true.

Maybe he should update the shows name to Bill Nye The Not An Actual Scientist Guy.

But it is. Old theories are constantly being over turned when new experiments and data prove them wrong

No, SCIENCE says there are only two sexes for humans: male and female. No one is born an assault helicopter. Genderfluid Studies falls within the domain of sociology/psychology, and sociology/psychology are bogus soft pseudo-sciences whose largest contributor was a jew who saw his mother's vagina in everything he looked at. Historically the psychological field is a tool which is used by political elites to normalize/condemn social issues which benefit/threaten The State.

A song with some Jewess singing about her pussy is the equivalent of peer review in today's scientific community.

So where is Bill Nye's new experiments and data to justify this (((update)))?

in science, yes they are

The mental illness is real, not the genders.

I'm a fucking scientist.

No one made an "announcement" that they found a population of dorsal forebrain oligodendrocyte progenitor cells.

They published a paper with their results and word spread in the relevant communities that were interested to go read the paper. 99.99% of finding aren't announced on any sort of news/blog.

The fuck are you talking with announcements

>I'm a fucking (((scientist))).

Yep, that's it. I'm a jew.

We control everything and have been for centuries.

Too bad we're on a Japanese anime image aggregator and no one will believe you that I've confessed.

See

Well yeah, not to mention I've never seen a float bubble level long enough to span THE FUCKING ATLANTIC.

Go search PubMed if you're interested. I'm not here to spoon feed you nor do I know the exact evidence he used because I am not him.

>No one made an "announcement"
>They published a paper with their results
Why are liberals so stupid?

When the science changes, you put out a new paper or a retraction in the journal that your previous paper was in, you don't silently go around editing copies of your old papers to be correct.